Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
This was an absolutely beautiful story. I cried in sections and laughed in others. Love does conquer all. You are phenomenally talented. I have read so many of your stories and love them all.

Thanks again for sharing.
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
That was so sweet! Loved it! I am interested in reading an epilogue though, but this ending is good enough as it is if you are too busy to write one. Great writing!
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
That was adorable! I also loved the symbolism of the different charms on Andy's charm bracelet. Great writing!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
I can't believe I haven't read this before. It awesome. Thank you got writing it. I hate people who critise stories. They obviously do t get where they are going sometimes. I'm now gonna go bk to ur profile and see if I missed anymore of ur wk, cos I'm surprised I missed this
J chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
Awesome story. Just like how it is in the show, you know they belong together, but they just have to get it through their thick skulls that they are meant for each other. I loved the part where Sam is talking to the baby while he thinks Andy is sleeping. It was so sweet. Great job on this. It was very well written.
tanya1980 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Glad it was not Nick, just wish she had of said something to him.
tanya1980 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Good Chapter so far and way to keep us on edge wondering if Andy and Nick hooked up.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
Really liked this story but I found it a little hard to read because of the bold font - please try to keep the regular font
smdaniels20 chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
Great ending! I like how she told him yes and they decided to go with Jerry for the name!
kmart92 chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
So sad it's finally over but this last chapter was amazing! Perfect ending! I love the idea of Jerry or Gerrie, and how she finally said yes was brilliant! Publish again soon, I love your writing!
jh126 chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Loved how she left the diaries for him to find, and the empty ring box (scared me, too!). I melted at "Jerry/Gerrie", that was absolutely perfect. Bittersweet too was the news that Mrs. Mullers' health was declining, but comforting that the kids would be welcomed into a big loving "family."
As always, well done. Can't wait for your next fic.
rbfan624 chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Good ending to this one! Liked the talk Sam had with the baby, that was cute and just the push she needed. Like how she gave him the diaries and the empty ring box, that was cute. Look forward to your next one!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
That was cute...a great story and I liked the ending. I can totally see a baby Jerry.
Great job!
carmi-bear chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
So beautifully written but so sad It's over ( please publish again soon
Tiger chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Wonderful story! Loved this chapter but wish it wasn't the last one. Will definitely look for your next story. Can't wait to see what adventures you have in store for us next