Reviews for A Voyeur Story Gone Right
Franky chapter 3 . 10/7
Amazing Story. I loved it.
Olivia028 chapter 3 . 6/2
This was the smartest fanfiction I've read in a long time. I'm seriously very impressed. I feel you approached this scenario in a very strait forward, no bullshit way, and by doing so you made it very real and exceptionally commanding. I hung on to every word, which is not always the case for long sections of writing like this. But wow, did you have my attention.
I appreciated the understanding that you brought to such a taboo subject. I generally love scenarios like this, but reading them how they're usually written makes it feel like a bad thing. By pulling this subject out into the light, you made the story acceptable. It was by no means claiming this to be healthy or appropriate, but it removed the shame, and made it about the characters and understanding them and what they're experiencing through this.
I really appreciated that. And I really loved this story.
Wonderful job. Bravo!
Jameisa chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Absolutely loved this story! Beautifully done! :)
Else Puck A Liar Called chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
More? Please! Because it's so good and I want more!
LarnieRae chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I watched this movie last night and thought that the character of Max needed to be explored more. I like the fact that you replaced Hilary Swank's character with Danica, someone who is eager to discover the reasons behind why Max is the way he is. Also, I'm glad that you gave him and August a little bit of a back story. Did it feel like August was simply "there" in the movie, wasting the abilities of the wonderful Christopher Lee? It did for me, but you've changed that. I feel like you've added depth to the original story and I think that the original screenplay should have been more like this. Thank you! Please finish this, I dying to read more! :)
skycord1990 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Please update soon! I love your story!
Sam0728 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013

Update again soon, I NEED to know what happens next.

I am in LOVE with this timid Max, SOOOO adorable.
Update as soon as you can, I don't think I can wait long for the 3rd part.
Lola93091 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh I really like this! I know it's been a long time but could you add another :)
loved it chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Riveting story and yes, I've always wondered. Thanks for writing and I can't wait for more. Please finish the story
Guest 1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Really loved that first chapter, it captures the characters very, very well - please continue :-)
Sam0728 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I have been WAITING for a good fanfic of this movie!
Wow, amazing so far.
Poor Max! He's so sad, and now I'm sad.
Does she really know that he's watching them?

Update again soon, can't wait for the next chapter!