Reviews for It'll all be over soon
farmgirl1964 chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
This is great! Love where this is going. Super good job with the characters.
YoreReader chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Not that I don't appreciate the ending, but why didn't Auggie tell Annie something? The truth for one? I'm sure he's fallen apart before and if he could've told Annie this, I think he could've helped her more, if not better.

Anyway, I'm glad they're together. I'm sure they can face anything together.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
OMG! Don't tell me Annie's dead. After all that they've been through, you don't think they deserve their happily ever after?
YoreReader chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Man, she's in deep cover?!

But geez, the torture she went through! That's so... I can't even. *sobs*
YoreReader chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I don't like that I don't know what happened to Annie. It breaks my heart to think what could have happened to her. Now I'm not even sure I do want to know.

What is going on? Is Auggie in danger? Is that why she's been coerced to work for the Russian government? Are they holding Auggie's safety against her? I don't understand why she's the way she is. It clearly hurts Auggie. It hurts me.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
What the frak? What happened to Annie? Please don't tell me she was brainwashed and turned double agent! No, I refuse to believe she's working for the Russians. If she has the ring on and knew that Auggie would be able to tell it was her, she can't have turned traitor. But again, what happened to her?

It can't have been easy on Auggie. Gosh, I can't imagine what he went through. Now, now he knows. And I'm sure he's going to find out what happened to her come hell or high water.
YoreReader chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
What? Auggie just talked to her! She can't be dead. Who killed her? And why? What is going on?

Why did Auggie lie to Katia about Annie? why didn't Annie reveal herself to them when she had the chance? Are Jacob and Katia double agents or something? Is Auggie safe?

This cliffhanger is not conducive to peace of mind.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh. Them two adorable idiots realized they love each other. ;p

But then Annie had to leave. And Auggie's about to come and get her or die trying, it seems. I hope they find one another before anything bad happens to either of them.

Will they have time to digest everything afterwards, I wonder?
sr10 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I so enjoy your story. You have a way with words
that expresses the emotion that these 2 wonderful
characters feel towards each other. Seeing Joan's
motherly treatment of A/A was also heart rendering.
Thank you for this delightful fanfiction. Can hardly
wait for the next chapter.
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
This was a nice way to end the story and I really enjoyed it :)
P.S I hope you are ok after the hurricane.
onetreefan chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Aww I love it! Their conversation turned argument was so intense! Great job!
Athena64 chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Nice one... Annie's resisting though... but all's well that ends well! thank you!
irishpixie823 chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Wow, very powerful chapter. I loved it and it was worth the wait.
Marie King chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Whoa! What a emotionally engaging and totally incredible chapter!
You wrote both characters as always right on the mark,
I truly hope to continue this because it really has great potential
Gwynne G chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I have enjoyed reading this story so very much. It is so totally in character for all the leads and you have their voices down so well. I think you stuck with the theme of this being Annie's 'teenage' rebellious period, and Auggie hung in faithfully with her no matter what his personal danger.

You have brought them together, but in a tentative, bittersweet way. I can only hope they will grow in understanding and love.

Thank you so much for a gripping, delightful story. I look forward to many more from you.