Reviews for Fire
Wildrop chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Interesting. I love reading things like this. Love seeing the way someone looks through another person's eyes.
Thanks for the story!
TiredRobyn chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
There is nothing I could say that would make honour to this, but just know that I loved every word. Thank you for writing this, it's one of my favourite Jet's.

Leylani-sama
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I've never even considered this pairing, but the way you wrote it made so much interesting, convoluted, dark sense. I loved it! It was so deep and twisted at the same time. Utterly fascinating. Congrats. :) I should have read your work earlier!
Heather chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is awesome!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh! I love this :D
GlenPoint chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow, I never thought I'd actually want to read anything about Jet, let alone enjoy it, but this is just amazing. The repetition of burning and the imagery stand out especially. Good work!
Boogum chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh, wow. I'm just kind of stunned into loss of words here, but this was fantastic. So much imagery, and I could feel the emotion literally burning through the words. Awesome, awesome stuff.
distiellover chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Man this was great for my first Jet/Zuko fic! Really well written! : D
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
God, this is so beautifully haunting. And there's so. much. angst. Arglasashdhdlfasdf my heart hurts so much right now...