Reviews for The Tangled Webs We Weave
hollow-ambitions chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
I KNEW your name looked familar! You reviewed my story Lord Knows I Can't Change last year, and its sequel Do I Have To Cry For You? as well!

I had no idea you wrote Spidey fiction, but I'm so glad that you do! This is a wonderful story, and you write beautifully. :)

I'm posting my own Spidey story, A Day in the Life of Forever, in October. And the conclusion of Do I Have To Cry For You? sometime in November. I hope to catch up with you!

Liz
The Cure chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
please write more...hopefully poor spidey clears that up..
Musogato chapter 6 . 11/3/2002
Oh my! That *would* be extrememly weird if all the baddies of NY came together to get Spidey. I kinda doubt they could, but with the help of some giant underground controller guy, it might be possible, as seen with that nasty gas. Hmm, I think I have an idea as to who the big guy behind this is, but I won't say because there's a chance it's someone much more familiar with the Spidey movie plot.

Anyways, this fic is pretty good and I look forward to read what happens next! :)
Tam Breo chapter 6 . 10/31/2002
wow thisis really good! I luv the way you describe things and also Peter and MJ! Is she going to find out? I hope she does sometime in the story I luv those fics!
LAXgirl chapter 6 . 10/30/2002
You know, i've seen this fic for awhile on but i've just never gotten around to actually reading it! I've wanted to and finally brought myself to read it and... dang! I've been missing out. Why didn't ya tell me you could write like this?

I like the tension between MJ and Peter. Hope they get together by the end of the fic. And i like the stalker thing but i kind of wished you gave the bad guys a little bit more detail and depth. They came across kind of...sketchy, i guess is the best word. Anyway, don't pay any attention to me! Good stuff, none the less!

I have to say there were a few quipps that had me chuckling. Very amusing...

Well, that's all i can think of for now! Can't wait till next chap. Signing out

-LAXgirl
MorbidCuriousities chapter 6 . 10/30/2002
lol...super-zero...i likes it so far...
ZoTRM chapter 5 . 9/19/2002
I'm mad at you. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2002
Unblock darn it! *L* I hate cliff hangers!
Lavender Wonder chapter 5 . 9/7/2002
Who is it? Please get the next chapter up soon, I wanna know! -
tiger03 chapter 5 . 9/7/2002
this story is really good! the emotions are real, and you dont jump around a lot. easy to follow, keep the chapters coming!
Willow Rosenberg chapter 5 . 9/7/2002
"That was Interesting! Keep writing!"
MorbidCuriousities chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
AAAAAAAHHH! Who is it? Who is it? EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE- ohhh, I know...hee hee _
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
I really love this fic, unfortunately the updates don't come soon enough for me *L* Can't wait to see whats gonna happen next!
Celtic Sorceress chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
good story so far! can't wait to read more! keep it coming! :)
panther7x chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
this is getting good...i think i might have said this before but repeating is good-PLEASE DON'T LET HARRY BE EVIL! It seems like it's shaping up to a villian Harry, but you're an original thinker, so PLEASE DON'T LET HARRY BE EVIL! *gets on knees w/bambi eyes*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »