Reviews for She Came Around
Poemwriter98 chapter 7 . 4/1
This was an adorable chapter. I love reading about Bay and Emmett.
Zoe chapter 7 . 2/20
Love love love this story so much! Please keep updating it more often! 3
Absolutely loved this chapter! Great valentines day surprise!
Bay Dyson chapter 6 . 2/14
That amazon feeling when a story you love gets updated after a really long time and its jut like 'really? It's happening? Oh my god it's happening!' This story is so good I can't wait for little updates here and there
baynemmett4life chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
This was so much fun to read. All of the other fan fictions I've read are so different. This is light and easy-flowing. The way the order of your events just blend together throughout all of the chapters makes it so much more enjoyable. I love their chemistry! I laughed aloud many times at their antics. I wish there was more but this was wrapped up perfectly. I can just imagine the rest. :D
bemmett4ever1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
OMG..that is one of the best imagination I've seen it. I love that you portrait them in the future married with children (well..1 kid) I'm still wondering if the kid is deaf or not, but for the story it really doesn't matter...please keep writing, I'm addicted to your stories. I have to admit though I like the ones where Bay and Emmett are more romantic with each other. This series is cool for the marriage part, but I miss some of the love energy (not talking about sex here), like looks, touch, craziness to each other. This is general comment too. Sorry, I don't like to be writing on each and ever chapter or story..but I said before and I repeat, you are the best writer I read here and I just follow your stories (The Bemmett ones)..please, keep them coming...please :-)
FairyWings101 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Loved all of these chapters! I'm so glad that fan fiction has amazing authors like you who can help comfort us poor Bemmett fans until they're together again on the show. Thanks for writing, and keep doing what you're doing!
Amy chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
ohhh! awwww! I luv it! Just like Bay to lie about the fever and the texts lol! I loved the Bay and Daphne conversation, lol, as well. I love Dylan in your hands. I can't wait for more updates!
Amy
I can't believe Ty is back on the show ugh!
SesshomarusMate2468 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Your story totally made my day! I'm addicted to Switched at Birth and Bemmett! Can't wait until you write more of this story. I love Emmett and Bay being lovey dovey together :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Nice
Abby Elyse Samuel chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER! I love, love, love it!
Emmett & Bay are so sweet together. I love how you nail their personalities. You understand both of them so well. And Dylan is absolutely precious in your hands. Oh, how I want to meet Dylan on the tv show, too! The way you describe him makes me smile a mile long!
Here’s a list of things I love:
1. I love how Emmett felt the heat emerging from Bay's temple when he kissed her, before she even woke up.
2. I love that Dylan has Emmett's features, but when he smiles he emulates Bay and that makes Emmett happy.
3. I love that Emmett signs to Dylan. And I love that Dylan laughs at the thought of visiting Grandma Kathryn and at his daddy making the sign for monster.
4. I love that Emmett wanted to talk to his son about love and women! So cute!
5. I love that Emmett calls his son Dyl. I love that Emmett realizes he abandoned his ideology about life for Bay.
6. I love that Emmett doesn’t want to raise Dyl in a bubble (Emmett is going to be such a good dad).
7. I love that Emmett thought he wouldn’t get Bay back at one point and it was unbearable.
8. I love that Dylan spit up while Emmett was waxing philosophical! Ha! Ha! So cute!
9. I love the idea of Emmett texting Kathryn, as if she is his “mom” too, and I love that he felt Bay stir as he did it. I am so glad they are together.
10. I love that Emmett takes care of Bay. It’s obvious—he loves her deeply.
11. I love that Bay said, "Not sick. 98.6. Perfectly fine" and Emmett’s first thought was, “Bullshit.”
12. I love that Emmett remembers what happened during Dylan’s birth and that he’s a little overprotective because of it.
13. I love that Bay and Daphne are like sisters and that Emmett loves them in different ways.
14. I love how you used Wilke’s term “BF—biggest fan” when Emmett admitted Wilke had not always liked him. And I love how Wilke is “starting” to respect Emmett again, although, to me, that leaves the door open to the idea that Wilke is still a little leery of Emmett, and I like that, too. It’s always good to keep Emmett on his toes. I don’t believe Emmett would ever allow himself again to be in a situation where Wilke, Daphne, & Bay are all close, and he is on the outside trying to get back in. Once in a lifetime is enough for that experience!

15. I love how Emmett asks Daphne when she and Wilke might be starting a family and she answers soon. Daphne’s pregnancy might just be what propels Bay to want to have another baby, too. It would be fun for the two sisters to have babies close to the same age.
16. I love Emmett’s line, “Ew. Line. You. Crossing it” and Daphne reminding Emmett about his Brooklyn Decker comment back in high school.
17. And I love Emmett’s “LOL. True that” comment that reminded Daphne of Toby.
18. I love the interaction between Emmett & Bay when she texts him and how he shakes his head at her.
19. And I love how Emmett indulges Bay even though he says that he won’t! It’s so cute when he says, “Oh for crying out loud.” And I love that he gets up and walks to THEIR bedroom. So cute! And Bay just says, "Oh, good. You got my SOS." Ha! Ha!
20. And I love how Emmett watches “The Notebook” with her (oh, the irony) and how he asks her, "Do you want my testicles, too?" And yet, he watches it with her and even likes parts of it.
21. I love that Emmett realizes Bay is right, without her he would be "Some poor lonely Deaf James Dean."
22. Their marriage looks perfect to me!
bluebaby3296 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Awwww so cute! I love it. More more more
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Aww
palominoquarter chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Great story, Are you continueing it?
Kate chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
This story is so cute,you have to write more of them!