Reviews for The 'F' Word
MARV3Lous chapter 10 . 1/11
I don't even know what to say; this is honestly one of the best things I've ever read. I'm literally crying right now- have been, since like chapter 9- with how astonishingly beautiful this is. It took me a matter of hours to read it. I just couldn't put it down; I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I've been devouring Luke and Anakin/Vader stories for weeks now, and this one just steals it all; I'll definitely be coming back to read this again and again. I love you for writing this and every other story you've created- they are truely wonderful. Thank you.
RadioactiveJet chapter 10 . 1/8
I just recently found this story and needless to say I'm literally blown away right now.
Sky Daybreak chapter 10 . 1/6
Tears! Beautiful!
tanamashu chapter 10 . 1/4
Just found this story. Tremendous job.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
This is absolutely the best fic I have ever read. The heartfelt emotions and link that Luke and Anikan shared really pulled on my heart strings. I was crying by the end of chapter 9 and the water works didn’t stop until I was way passedd finished. Honestly I would be surprised to find anything as close to how amazing this fic is. This fic is just beautifully written and I’m still at a loss for words.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
This was beautiful I loved it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2017
Sweet end !
Camille chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
An awesome fiction !
Evelris chapter 10 . 11/18/2017
So beautiful! Beautifully written, the characters are great, and I just LOVE the ending!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
An extremely well written story. The emotions described were perfect. The characters reactions to one another great. Keep up the great work
SharKohen chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
Oh my goodness. Well, I'm a sucker for happy ending so thank you! This was wonderful to read.
Iva1201 chapter 10 . 6/7/2017
Beautiful, simply beautiful - I love the ending, and the whole story - especially the way Luke gets to Anakin in the end and saves him from himself - one single word and how powerful it can be! Thank you very much for writing this masterpiece and sharing it with us!
thedarkwolf95 chapter 8 . 6/5/2017
your lukes a bitch
lamestorywriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
My God I cried so much with your story. It's absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 10 . 5/24/2017
What's that in my eyes? Tears, you say? No, must be allergies. Or rain localized right over my face. I'm not crying. Not at all.
But seriously, this was amazing. From start to finish, oh the feels! You, without a doubt, have so much talent. Thank you for this wonderful creation. :D