Reviews for The 'F' Word
Man I cry every time!
FullOfFaith chapter 10 . 6/30
You never fail to bring out my feels, do you? 3
FullOfFaith chapter 9 . 6/29
Wow! You definitely need to make a sequel. You know, see what Luke meant by "we will see each other again."
Guardsman2015 chapter 10 . 5/30
Normally, I don't get too emotional when I read fanfics, but damn! This story hit me right in the feels box! Last two chapters were tear jerkers. DAMN YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A GOOD STORY!

*Ahem*. Now that that is past, fan-fucking-tastic on a story well done!
WavesBlade chapter 10 . 4/26
Da feels, and making us think Anakin would still fall all this time.

Fo shame.

:D

Great fic.
metacllica chapter 10 . 4/4
This was a fantastic read, great story:)
Doc Junior chapter 10 . 3/27
That was really a cute emotional fanfiction with a crying end, thanks !
faithfulgirl42 chapter 10 . 2/28
This was one of the most beautiful tales I've ever read. Thank you for this fan's ultimate Star Wars wish come true:)
MARV3Lous chapter 10 . 1/11
I don't even know what to say; this is honestly one of the best things I've ever read. I'm literally crying right now- have been, since like chapter 9- with how astonishingly beautiful this is. It took me a matter of hours to read it. I just couldn't put it down; I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I've been devouring Luke and Anakin/Vader stories for weeks now, and this one just steals it all; I'll definitely be coming back to read this again and again. I love you for writing this and every other story you've created- they are truely wonderful. Thank you.
RadioactiveJet chapter 10 . 1/8
I just recently found this story and needless to say I'm literally blown away right now.
Sky Daybreak chapter 10 . 1/6
Tears! Beautiful!
tanamashu chapter 10 . 1/4
Just found this story. Tremendous job.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
This is absolutely the best fic I have ever read. The heartfelt emotions and link that Luke and Anikan shared really pulled on my heart strings. I was crying by the end of chapter 9 and the water works didn’t stop until I was way passedd finished. Honestly I would be surprised to find anything as close to how amazing this fic is. This fic is just beautifully written and I’m still at a loss for words.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
This was beautiful I loved it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2017