Reviews for Regret
LostSilva chapter 29 . 7/7
Ve~a really sad and heartwarming story~I love it even tho it made me cry ;-;.And August 12 is my birthday~!
I'm probably the only person that didn't much care for the story. Either story actually. I thought them to be a bit ridiculious (sorry if that's too 't think of another word to best describe it), especially after hearing about ot in a few areas. Can't remember exactly where I heard of it or what exactly I was reading, but someone said it made them cry. And then I found out it bamboozeled quite a few fans into thinking it was real. A bit disappointed. It was okay, don't get me wrong, just really couldn't get into either story. Though I did manage to get to the end of this one. It required a few breaks (like when you get bored or annoyed at something, so you just got to walk away for awhile), but I did eventually get to the end. I think certain insanity moments made me stick.

I wonder how people thought the prequel to this was canon because you got the actual canon, and the characters were OOC. I mean, I know Veneziano is quite insensetive to his own brother, and other half (who is older by 2 years in canon, though Vene is taller), but it seems a bit far not to even think about him until at a meeting in your afterlife. And his anger at him for getting back at Germany, is a bit unbelievable. I understand the horror, fear and want to rescue a friend. But to so easily disregard his brothers feelings, and the insanity he helped spur... Oh and not to mention it was kind of weird he didn't feel any form of anger towards his friends, or satisfaction from their suffering.

Not even a word from their Nonno? Not cool.

While I get they were traumatized by what they did, congrats on the guilt btw, still seems odd Germany would forget someone who should be of importance to North Italy. It felt like Prussia was overdone in his protective department. Just, the personalities and actions were off.

And also question some other things in this, but its late and I got a appointment in the morning.

Though I did love Ukraine going bad ass on Germany. That was a delight. And Romano's rage. Russia also taking advantage. I did like a few pieces. Just not a work I cared for.
Melissa chapter 2 . 4/14
Excuse me, May I do a Spanish tranlation of this fanfic?
Chizu5645 chapter 29 . 2/7
AAAAAHHH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL Okay but seriously I am so, so grateful that this book was able to fully incorporate all five Axis members AND THEY'RE ALL FRIENDS AT THE END. My God, you got me so worried in the second-to-last chapter with Italy and Germany. And, well, for most of the book. Japan especially oh dear the poor baby I can't imagine the guilt ANYONE had in this book uwahI really loved the despairing yet very realistic mood the book had throughout all of it. And all the feels too! You had me at the edge of my seat all the way. I love this book! Thank you so much!
Anime4life5 chapter 29 . 1/13
I just finished this story, and I think that the ending was an amazing finish to such a great story. I love that Italy, Japan and Germany were all able to make up and act like they used too.
mssunnymuffins chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
This. this is my other favorite chapter! Specifically for the self depricating part where japan calls himself a gross blood stained fool better quarentined from the world. And his grief at helping Germany. And how odd and quirky he's acting. Its so perfect! I love so much of this tale but my favorite is how u handled their reactions. Its not just simple crying, there's guilt, stress, blame, hate, and most of all, regret. :) 10/10 would recommend
mssunnymuffins chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
After reading this whole story i had to come back and review on my favorite chapters so i could relocate them easily in the future. I always think back to this (and one other spot) when i think of this story. But ive already raved on how fantastic it is so i won't bore you. :)
mssunnymuffins chapter 29 . 11/4/2016
What a beautifully written story. Everyone's grief is written so well, i felt so sorry for my precious babies. I particularly loved how after all of this Italy had PTSD and actually got mad. I thought you wouldn't ever bring him to that but it was a very nice twist. Also, making healing for a nation take months to years really amps up the drama. I was always confused on how the nations could value life at all or be moved by death if their life was renewable, but i think a very difficult recovery makes perfect sense. Oh! And how every plot point/twist was thought out from the girl burying italy in sand to Japan's legs giving out for "whatever reason". 10/10 would recommend. Thank you for finishing this as many great stories are incomplete. Just...perfection.
Marissa chapter 29 . 10/12/2016
Thank you Kyo! That was amazing! please write more like this!
Marissa chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
Kyo WHY?! WHY?! Holy Rome! Btw This is really good! havent read a book that gave me the feels for a LONG time.
Marissa chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
THE FEELS!11
Fallon greene chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Hey, I need your name for a book talk I'm Doing because i'm using this! :)
IMTOTALLYNOTCRY chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
WHAT THE FUCK. YOU HAVE AMZING TALENTS AT WRITING BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TSKR MY HEART
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 22 . 7/30/2016
JAPAN HOLY SHIT DUDE
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Careful Germany you dropped the title