Reviews for Regret
Chizu5645 chapter 29 . 2/7
AAAAAHHH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL Okay but seriously I am so, so grateful that this book was able to fully incorporate all five Axis members AND THEY'RE ALL FRIENDS AT THE END. My God, you got me so worried in the second-to-last chapter with Italy and Germany. And, well, for most of the book. Japan especially oh dear the poor baby I can't imagine the guilt ANYONE had in this book uwahI really loved the despairing yet very realistic mood the book had throughout all of it. And all the feels too! You had me at the edge of my seat all the way. I love this book! Thank you so much!
Anime4life5 chapter 29 . 1/13
I just finished this story, and I think that the ending was an amazing finish to such a great story. I love that Italy, Japan and Germany were all able to make up and act like they used too.
mssunnymuffins chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
This. this is my other favorite chapter! Specifically for the self depricating part where japan calls himself a gross blood stained fool better quarentined from the world. And his grief at helping Germany. And how odd and quirky he's acting. Its so perfect! I love so much of this tale but my favorite is how u handled their reactions. Its not just simple crying, there's guilt, stress, blame, hate, and most of all, regret. :) 10/10 would recommend
mssunnymuffins chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
After reading this whole story i had to come back and review on my favorite chapters so i could relocate them easily in the future. I always think back to this (and one other spot) when i think of this story. But ive already raved on how fantastic it is so i won't bore you. :)
mssunnymuffins chapter 29 . 11/4/2016
What a beautifully written story. Everyone's grief is written so well, i felt so sorry for my precious babies. I particularly loved how after all of this Italy had PTSD and actually got mad. I thought you wouldn't ever bring him to that but it was a very nice twist. Also, making healing for a nation take months to years really amps up the drama. I was always confused on how the nations could value life at all or be moved by death if their life was renewable, but i think a very difficult recovery makes perfect sense. Oh! And how every plot point/twist was thought out from the girl burying italy in sand to Japan's legs giving out for "whatever reason". 10/10 would recommend. Thank you for finishing this as many great stories are incomplete. Just...perfection.
Marissa chapter 29 . 10/12/2016
Thank you Kyo! That was amazing! please write more like this!
Marissa chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
Kyo WHY?! WHY?! Holy Rome! Btw This is really good! havent read a book that gave me the feels for a LONG time.
Marissa chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
THE FEELS!11
Fallon greene chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Hey, I need your name for a book talk I'm Doing because i'm using this! :)
IMTOTALLYNOTCRY chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
WHAT THE FUCK. YOU HAVE AMZING TALENTS AT WRITING BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TSKR MY HEART
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 22 . 7/30/2016
JAPAN HOLY SHIT DUDE
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Careful Germany you dropped the title
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Dammit Amurca you ruined the mood
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 21 . 7/22/2016