Reviews for The exchange
Update immediately, please!
selahbela chapter 6 . 2/20
::happy fist pump:: !
selahbela chapter 5 . 2/20
I am relieved they dumped Julius. Ugh.
AryRiddle chapter 10 . 1/20
I loved that ending! :D it was intense and passionate and I'm going to read the next chapter right now to see what happens!
Wonderful story! Very very very well written!
Rochester'sJane chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
Sigh. Delicious. Sad it's over.
DeathByMonkees chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
I enjoyed the story very much! Great job! and now it's 5 am...
DeathByMonkees chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Yeeeess... goooood... goooood...

But seriously, you can create some romantic tension. My fingertips are tingling like crazy! Damn, the end of this chapter was glorious. Damn it, I'm gonna be up all night reading this. Oh well... :D
DeathByMonkees chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Haha, did not see that kiss coming. That was just great, can't wait to see what happens next!
DeathByMonkees chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Enjoying this story, good job. I really like your writing style
MYVACATION chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Excellent! Very well written- really enjoyed reading it.
Madelight chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Simply brilliant !
Thank your for this awesome, amazing, beautiful, hot, coherent and deliciously complex fanfiction !
Wolflinge chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Hi!

I usually don't comment on fanfics (I should be ashamed of myself, I know) but I couldn't resist with this one: Thank you for an amazing SanSan story! Not only was it well-written, literature-wise, you also managed to capture the characters of both Sansa en Sandor perfectly!

So, thank you once again for this beautiful piece that made my SanSan-loving heart skip a few beats :-D
ameo66 chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
That was really decent, and very interesting. Good build up.
Supernova Dragon Cat chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
I stopped what I was doing and immediately read this chapter.

Oh what a sweet, sweet (and sexy!) way to conclude such a breathtaking story!

I really enjoyed that this chapter was from Sandor's POV for a number of reasons, the most obvious being that we never get Sandor POV's in the actual books so it's nice when they show up in fanfiction. It was beautiful to see and feel the sense of awe Sandor has in regards to Sansa. I adore the parts throughout this chapter were he just stares at her and admires her beauty, her soul. Although he never outright tells her he loves her in return, he does express the depth of his feelings in so many "Sandor-ish" ways.

"Till the day I die, you'll be the center of my world." Well, that's about as good as gold coming from Sandor Clegane and a shining example of how you so perfectly capture all that he feels for Sansa in words sweet and simple.

Speaking of that...

The ending was perfection, my dear. Perfection. You've capture what is so very SanSan: An emotionally fluent Sansa professing her feelings to Sandor and articulating the very irony that is SanSan (that being the fact that Sandor is perhaps one of few "true" knights) while Sandor wants to rage at that, but doesn't because he realizes how true that is despite what he thinks of knights. And of course all of this taking place while they're wrapped up in each other's arms in post-coital bliss! Le sigh!

While I love the hell out of a possessive, kidnapping, I-want-her-all-to-myself Sandor, we all know how very much he cares for the girl so I am in many ways happy that he wanted to take Sansa back to her family. This is just another example of how VERY much you kept these two in character throughout this whole thing. You've managed to capture, in this chapter and with this story, the roughness of the Hound which is perpetually at odds with Sandor Clegane, who is beside himself at all he feels for Sansa. And Sansa...well she's just so beautifully portrayed in this fic. I especially enjoyed how you made duty to her family a driving force for the decisions she made. I think that gets neglected too often in fics and instead, she's falling all over herself to follow Sandor around, a slave to his whims. If anything, you reversed that role here; he's rather a slave to her happiness, I think he puts it at one point.

While I'm sad to see this story come to completion, I am thrilled to pieces for you in that you've created something so beautiful and touching and that it will live on here for others to enjoy as they stumble into the SanSan fandom or perhaps for those who haven't had the pleasure of coming across this fic just yet.

Kudos a thousand times over to you, Maroucia! Your work is stellar and this fic is a gem! Much love, my dear! You should be beyond proud of yourself for this story :) Keep up the great work and I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!
magnus374 chapter 17 . 8/25/2013