Reviews for The exchange
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 17 . 4/2
This story has ruined all other SanSan fan fiction for me, it's so wonderfully written and in character. I binge read it in a day.
I feel as if sansa is being selfish !
T.K.tnbh.tw chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
Best chapter so far :-) .
Celeste Belle chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
Loved it!
AnoGal chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
I absolutely LOVED it! I am a SanSan fan myself, and I think you captured them perfectly. I was really worried as to how you were going to save their relationship when I got to the end of Chapter 16 because they were in such a bad place, but I think you did it beautifully. I just wish there had been a little bit of Sansa's POV at the end as to how she changed her mind about the abduction etc, even though I can imagine it.
All in all, a really good story! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
The angst in this story is perfectly written! So great all around!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
great story. I really felt like you captured sansa way better than most people do. and the plot was so good. very exciting, almost like I was actually reading a book. plus it was sexy, so thank you! can't wait to read more of your work.
Mrs. Daisy chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I only got an account here recently, but I read this story a long time ago. I just wanted to let you know how much I loved reading it. :-)
Brunesixteen chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Hello ! I liked this chapter, it was very well written ! It could have been done by Martin himself ;-)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Update immediately, please!
selahbela chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
::happy fist pump:: !
selahbela chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
I am relieved they dumped Julius. Ugh.
AryRiddle chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I loved that ending! :D it was intense and passionate and I'm going to read the next chapter right now to see what happens!
Wonderful story! Very very very well written!
Rochester'sJane chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
Sigh. Delicious. Sad it's over.
DeathByMonkees chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
I enjoyed the story very much! Great job! and now it's 5 am...