Reviews for The exchange
Celeste Belle chapter 17 . 6/9
Loved it!
AnoGal chapter 17 . 5/6
I absolutely LOVED it! I am a SanSan fan myself, and I think you captured them perfectly. I was really worried as to how you were going to save their relationship when I got to the end of Chapter 16 because they were in such a bad place, but I think you did it beautifully. I just wish there had been a little bit of Sansa's POV at the end as to how she changed her mind about the abduction etc, even though I can imagine it.
All in all, a really good story! :)
The angst in this story is perfectly written! So great all around!
great story. I really felt like you captured sansa way better than most people do. and the plot was so good. very exciting, almost like I was actually reading a book. plus it was sexy, so thank you! can't wait to read more of your work.
Mrs. Daisy chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I only got an account here recently, but I read this story a long time ago. I just wanted to let you know how much I loved reading it. :-)
Brune67 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Hello ! I liked this chapter, it was very well written ! It could have been done by Martin himself ;-)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Update immediately, please!
selahbela chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
::happy fist pump:: !
selahbela chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
I am relieved they dumped Julius. Ugh.
AryRiddle chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I loved that ending! :D it was intense and passionate and I'm going to read the next chapter right now to see what happens!
Wonderful story! Very very very well written!
Rochester'sJane chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
Sigh. Delicious. Sad it's over.
DeathByMonkees chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
I enjoyed the story very much! Great job! and now it's 5 am...
DeathByMonkees chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Yeeeess... goooood... goooood...

But seriously, you can create some romantic tension. My fingertips are tingling like crazy! Damn, the end of this chapter was glorious. Damn it, I'm gonna be up all night reading this. Oh well... :D
DeathByMonkees chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Haha, did not see that kiss coming. That was just great, can't wait to see what happens next!
DeathByMonkees chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Enjoying this story, good job. I really like your writing style