Reviews for The exchange
Probably my favorite sansan writer and this is my favorite of your stories. Thanks for giving me so much raunchy reads to fulfill my obsession with this couple. 3
Loving this story, my favorite so far!

redroseofblue
Mhhmmmm yep, that's the dashing gentlemanly hound who's my favorite. I love naughty Sandor too, but chivalrous Sandor always steals my heart.
Also I didn't realize English was your second language, you write better in it than most of us with it as a first language.
The hilt of his sword was poking into her lower back...hahaha. Suuuuuuure that's what it was :D
I'm sad I'm almost out of your reading material, lol, but looking forward to enjoying this one!
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 17 . 4/2/2017
This story has ruined all other SanSan fan fiction for me, it's so wonderfully written and in character. I binge read it in a day.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2017
I feel as if sansa is being selfish !
T.K.tnbh.tw chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
Best chapter so far :-) .
Celeste Belle chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
Loved it!
AnoGal chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
I absolutely LOVED it! I am a SanSan fan myself, and I think you captured them perfectly. I was really worried as to how you were going to save their relationship when I got to the end of Chapter 16 because they were in such a bad place, but I think you did it beautifully. I just wish there had been a little bit of Sansa's POV at the end as to how she changed her mind about the abduction etc, even though I can imagine it.
All in all, a really good story! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
The angst in this story is perfectly written! So great all around!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
great story. I really felt like you captured sansa way better than most people do. and the plot was so good. very exciting, almost like I was actually reading a book. plus it was sexy, so thank you! can't wait to read more of your work.
Mrs. Daisy chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I only got an account here recently, but I read this story a long time ago. I just wanted to let you know how much I loved reading it. :-)
Brunesixteen chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Hello ! I liked this chapter, it was very well written ! It could have been done by Martin himself ;-)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2014