Reviews for The Soul Eater
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
This is just really awesome keep it up
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
I love the use of historical people and times to make this story with a third party and the template knights, I believe they started in Prussia if I correct. I love how you did all this and I really hope to see more, you really knew your history.
illuminatijames chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
Is this going to be updated? I have to say, I really enjoyed the story. Peace
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
Well done. I'd love to see a continuation of this. It was excellent by far.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
I'm glad you decided to save voldemort. It was rather nice of you.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
Lol she is showing off too much but its just so funny. Its great how Harry is technically a master potions master but comprared to Rowena is merely a novice xD.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Lol...Voldemort is like le FUCK!?
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
LOL MOODY YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE THE BEST JOKE AT THE END! Your writing is excellent. Its a shame most of your stories are incomplete except your raised in darkness one. Well done once again.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
Lol I lik ehow Sirius is like "you coulda just asked I mean really". xD
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
woah a possible redemption for both voldemort and dumbledore. crazy.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
abraham lincoln vampire hunter detected. rofl. great story premise. i would love to read a story about the soul eater from the beginning of his existence.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
wow. lots of interesting things here.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
Lol. not even surprised that molly was likely a potions master manipulating shit all day at this point. I mean really who when they are that poor takes in a person who is rich as fk and feeds them without an ulterior motive.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
Coolio. Seeing Salazar not being portrayed as the bad guy is a nice change.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Cool ass creature you made there. So he will over time gain all the knowledge that his predecessor has as well as al lthe power the being would have if not for his poisoned body.