Reviews for The Soul Eater
illuminatijames chapter 13 . 4/23
Is this going to be updated? I have to say, I really enjoyed the story. Peace
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 2/20
Well done. I'd love to see a continuation of this. It was excellent by far.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 2/20
I'm glad you decided to save voldemort. It was rather nice of you.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 2/20
Lol she is showing off too much but its just so funny. Its great how Harry is technically a master potions master but comprared to Rowena is merely a novice xD.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 2/20
Lol...Voldemort is like le FUCK!?
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 2/20
LOL MOODY YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE THE BEST JOKE AT THE END! Your writing is excellent. Its a shame most of your stories are incomplete except your raised in darkness one. Well done once again.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 2/20
Lol I lik ehow Sirius is like "you coulda just asked I mean really". xD
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 2/20
woah a possible redemption for both voldemort and dumbledore. crazy.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 2/20
abraham lincoln vampire hunter detected. rofl. great story premise. i would love to read a story about the soul eater from the beginning of his existence.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 2/19
wow. lots of interesting things here.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 2/19
Lol. not even surprised that molly was likely a potions master manipulating shit all day at this point. I mean really who when they are that poor takes in a person who is rich as fk and feeds them without an ulterior motive.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 2/19
Coolio. Seeing Salazar not being portrayed as the bad guy is a nice change.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 2/19
Cool ass creature you made there. So he will over time gain all the knowledge that his predecessor has as well as al lthe power the being would have if not for his poisoned body.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/19
Coolio. Dementors are one of the most interesting beings in the Harry Potter Universe.
Archleone chapter 13 . 1/11
Man, this story is lame. I read the whole thing hoping it would improve, but it was just a waste of my Sunday afternoon.

Dumbledore's behavior is ridiculous and him motives are unclear. A bit of mystery never hurts, but most people in the Unity or Templars talk as if everyone knows exactly what's going on.

Dumbledore is literally acting like Voldemort the Insane Dark Lord is described in most stories. If he's such a manipulative megalomaniac who is meant to -not- be an insane dark lord with a sundered soul, why does he not at least have better self control?

The way you have Dumbledore looking for "teachings" from some old vampire asshole, yet is in on this ancient conspiracy of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff's making makes it seem like you're just vaguely stating things going on in the background for the sake of having things going on in the background.

As a whole, the writing in this story gives the impression that you have no idea what you're doing, but are desperately trying to make this all out of be this epic conspiracy story with Harry as the Good Guy revolutionary in charge of the seedier parts of the Wizarding world and Dumbledore as the manipulative asshole controlling the establishment to further his mysterious Doomsday goal.

Basically, it looks like you're poorly adapting an already stupid story line (Assassin's Creed) to take place in a Harry Potter universe where the hero is a "soul eater" that controls dragons and dementors, is crazy powerful and rich, has access to another plane of existence populated by poorly described godlike beings, and is in charge of a club sneaky agents working against Dumbledore and his people.

Most of that crap is clearly put in because the author thinks it's "cool" or "awesome" and doesn't contribute to the story at all.

I should have just X'd out of the story when there was mention of "shadow walking" and some old, super powerful person said he was going to pass all that on to Harry in the span of three months in a time dilated space. The clear signs of a shitty story could not have been more obvious.

I'm disappointed in this story. You should feel bad that you've posted this and subjected people to reading it. You should especially feel bad about all the young people who will read this and, for lack of experience, think this lame shit is actually cool. If they propagate these lame-ass cliches, you only have yourself to blame.

I enjoyed a shitty crossover story more than this. That's how bad this was. You have no idea.

That all said, good luck with your writing. I hope you improve. Try getting a beta (or a better beta if you already have one- Some are just incompetent assholes who want to "beta" as an excuse to get chapters early) and check out some resources online on writing skills and see if you can revise your story to be more palatable. Finding a forum where people will critique your story and discuss it with you also could not hurt. I hesitate to recommend DarkLordPotter, since this kind of story probably wouldn't be well-received there at this point, but I'm sure you can find a place if you look.