Reviews for Welcome to the dictionary of The Mighty Boosh
GrowlyNoir chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Part One is very cute with the cuddles, but then... um... not my kind of ending.
GrowlyNoir chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
The tragedy of Vince & Howard is that they love each other so much and yet so many times they end up hurting each other. This chapter sums it up.
GrowlyNoir chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
-Right, off to pray for a miracle!-

There would be snowballs, Howard. When you least expect them. And don't take that out of context ; )

-And the funk in a creepy old box-

My favourite line. Well done & Happy New Year!
GrowlyNoir chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Chp 3 - Sweet. Never mind, Howard. You can always tickle him if he gets over-excited.

Chp 4 - Lips aren't scary once they get started. I liked the bit about Vince & the oven.

(Previously sent as PMs, since you can only post once.)

THIS CHAPTER

-Howard wins. Again.-

Kittens do have to know their place. : )
WearerOfCapes chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
That was definitely worth the wait! Wow. It's sad and sweet and lovely all in one. It's all fantastic, but I love the fact that Vince is trying to sort himself out for Howard, and that he believes so strongly that he'll see him again. Also, I think your idea was definitely better than mine :)
GrowlyNoir chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
So it was a fake suicide. I'm glad they're reunited. I just can't bear to think of either of them alone. Vince even lost Naboo.
GrowlyNoir chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Too tragic for me, but I liked Boo trying to comfort Vince.
WearerOfCapes chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Um. Okay. I'm crying. It's really well written and I love the analogy with the waves. But god, the angst is killing me. I'm very emotional lately. Aargh. I do love it though, keep up the good work :)
WearerOfCapes chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
This is a perfect analogy for Vince and Howard: Autumn and Summer balancing each other perfectly. Brilliantly written too. Love it :)
GrowlyNoir chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
-And when Vince Noir thinks of Autumn he thinks of Howard.-

Sweet.
GrowlyNoir chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
-Because Howard will always care.-

Aww. Vince would be lost without Howard to come home to.

B for Beautiful? Bold? Butterfly? Brown?