Reviews for fils céleste
Nightween13 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Now here is a great x-over between harry potter an supernatural one of the very few good ones that i have found interesting. I only wish it could be a bit longer same ending but longer in the middle chapter wise. But other then that really great story, and I am sorry it took me this long to get around to finding it as well as reading it.
little-bast chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Just stumbled on this fic... Loved it!

It just finished too soon

Harry never met the Winchesters or never interacted with demons who made his family etc. which is a shame!

Are the Durlseys alive for angelic vengeance?

Hoping you decide to write more...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Is there any way you could consider either writing a sequel or making it longer?

I would love for Harry to stumble into the Winchesters while looking for Castiel or maybe a demon or 2 attack Harry while he's on Earth ensuring the anger of Harry's family?
firesage101 chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Love it
hiddenshade knownwitch chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I love it but I think it would be cool if harry met SAM and dean. He helped them then helped lucifer go good because Lucifer went evil looking for harry
DeathGraised chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I'm so glad that Lokiel Finally was able to go home. The only bad thing about the story is that it went a little fast. Sadly I've the review button hasn't been working for me or I would've reviewed before this. I love how his parents react to finding him. The description has been very well done through out the whole story. A sequel is in order maybe?
mmichelle97219 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
it has been interesting and a bit confusing. details are not so clear and the why for most has not been stated. why take the baby, why hide him who did it how did they do it what happens now and how in the heck could god not know what was happening he's god anyway it was an interesting read but left the reader wanting or at least this reader.
michelle
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
OMG, I LOVE IT!

P.S. And thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
...

*sighs*

look, I know that you want this story told, I know that when writing its hard to remember that adding in paragraphs is hard. DO IT ANYWAY.
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Oh wow!
I LOVE the wings!
And how the hell did two male angels have a child?
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 6/3/2013