Reviews for Spellbound
Amy chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Best. story. ever. :D
amelia chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
i am over 3 years late to the party, but this fic is INCREDIBLE! I generally run in the other direction when I notice a supernatural moniker attached to a fic, but you have single handedly changed my mind.
anafinchel chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Awesome
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Ooh interesting. Loved it
WAngeline chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
I love this! Not only was this extremely well written, I also love the fact that you included Wiccan references (I love reading this kind of stuff - Wiccan stuff, supernatural and mystical beings etc)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
You like the hunger games don't you...
Leanna chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Doesn't 'Samhain' mean 'Halloween' in Irish? Amazing story by the way. I understand that a lot of writers have stopped writing because of Cory's passing but please don't stop. You have an amazing talent.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Interesting storyline! I'm very intrigued by the demon.
Gleek2908 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I loved this story so much. The whole idea of it was just so fantastic. The tether between Finn and Rachel was so strong and their love was so real. Reading this story really did feel magical for me, there's just one thing I didn't like.. that it was a little bit short. :(

Keep writing stories!

Love
Lara xo
Marie chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I love it! Awesome honey!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I really super loved this. Finn was so cute!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
this was amazing! most perfect ending ever. you can chock this up to another one of your masterpieces. great work :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
omg i'm so excited for the last chapter. it makes me upset i've waited so long to read this story. this is great :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
i feel so bad for everyone in that situation. kurt must've been scared out of his mind, finn was literally out of his mind, trying to kill the most important people in his life, and rachel trying to keep everything under control. this story is getting so good and i can't wait to read the next chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Absolutely loved this chapter. The ending was so sweet and just perfect :)