Reviews for That Dark Empty Place
dmnchld1029 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
It's funny, I found this on tumblr back when it was still one chapter - and it was brilliant. I like your sporadic use of canon and it is tastefully woven into your story without repetitious clumps.
I am totally interested in the way ch 1 is entirely stuff from the mansion, then ch 2 quickly shifts out. The fact that the core of the story really revolves around the mansion and what happened there is kind of exciting.
I don't know if you're still writing this story (or at all) but I enjoy your writing style and want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Jori... *gazes happily off into the distance*
Elimere chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Intriguing. Kind of expected a bit more to happen in the house. Still a good story though. I'm interested in seeing how this plays out.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
This is seriously one of THE Best stories I have read. So PLEASE update soon. PLEASE! Or at least make a sequel.
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Need...more...jori-ness...wait is that a word? *shurg* Oh well, great story cant wait for more
Metatron85 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Ooohhh. What DID happen at that house?
steph wwe fan chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
aww she got the little girls balloon awesome :D great chapter
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I can sure tell you riht now that Cat really needs to learn to keep a secret, as for Jade, I wonder why was she crying?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
hunnybear108 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Please continue with this story! It's so GREAT! I'm slightly confused though. Did Jade and Tori kiss?..of almost kiss? I hope you update it. I'll be waiting!...
P.s if you so decide to update it, I'll review every chapter!...til next time...
-hunnybear108
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
i really like this. please continue!
TimelessReader chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Interesting story so far. I hope that you would consider making this into a multi-chapter story.
Metatron85 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Liking the story so far; I'm a little tired reading this though: is this chapter a flashback?
Eliley chapter 2 . 9/30/2012