Reviews for Stay
Please update!
You cannot conceive that quickly.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
I really hope you update soon this story is addicting
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
noooo i was loving this, but i hate pregnancy fanfics :(
ashleyahh chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
Just found your story this morning and devoured all 22 chapters. I am loving this older Eli/Clare duo. Cant wait for the next chapter!
writingmecrazy chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
Please update!
eclare luv chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
They make the cutest family! I hope they can just be happy with each other! :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
boogalooshrimp123 chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
I've finally caught up with this story and WOW. this last chapter... FINALLY! Clare is always overthinking everything, in fanfic and the show, and I hope in the next chapter Eli sets her straight and tells her to get over it haha. Love it can't wait for the next chapter :)
jasonhogwarts chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Dsochsskd wow. One thing that I love about this story is how real it feels. Its so authentic and unlike every other eclare pregnancy fic. I'm super sad to see it come to an end. This story is just superb. And wow, no words
AfewSentencesShortOfaParagraph chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
Hi: once again I'm sorry this is late.

Also, it's 2:30 in the am for me right now, so if this makes no sense you'll know why.
I'm just going to list my thoughts:
-stupid old lady kiss-blocking EClare.
-are we going to get Adam in this story!? Please say yes.
-I always love softer Helen. She'd make a lovely grandparent, I think.
-Chapters 3
-picking out books for each other to read. 3
-basically everything about that scene. :D
-two thumbs up for Eli with glasses, and for Clare being unable to resist them.
-are we ever going to get the Eli side of their break up story? Or just more on that in general? I am deeply involved in finding out.
-god, Clare's "yes" and their sex. I cannot even.
-I love you weirdness is weird.

You're brilliant and fantastic and I can't wait for more. Happy, pressure-free writing. ;D
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Ohhhhhh, this was so wonderful.

You know, I had a weird feeling the entire time I was reading this fic, and I just...I couldn't put my finger on it. But you did when you said that Clare felt Eli wanted to go exactly back to where they had been, and act like nothing since high school had happened. And THAT'S what it was. This entire time, twenty-two chapters and a newborn baby in, we have no idea what's going on with him and what his whole cheating story has been and what really went on between them all those years ago. And after what just happened, it's like...I WANT to know, but I don't because it's going to be explosive to confront now, after Grace, and because with her they can't just "go back" and pretend like nothing happened. And it really hit home when they went to the bookstore and both of them kept referencing their shared high school past, comparing the then and now without really getting into the nitty gritty of how complicated things are and how they're both not acknowledging it.

And now they just slept together again, and of course the inevitable memories of then came back in, versus the reality of now and the reality of all those doubts, and the creeping fear that it's all going to come crashing down on her.

It made me want the inevitable talk THAT much more, so congratulations, you left me wanting!
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!

I am SO sorry it took so long to get to reviewing this but WOW do I love this chapter! It's the perfect mix of sweet and funny and sad, and not just because poor Clare's hormones are everywhere. Her feelings about being afraid to ask from more for Eli, the feeling that everybody eventually leaves, how badly you can TELL she wants so much more than she's willing to ask even if it's taken her forever to just come out and SAY it...

And of course, the feeling that Eli's only with her because of the baby, which just makes all of the aforementioned feelings even MORE confusing and scary for the poor girl.

Side note, but another thing I LOVED about this chapter was when Clare and Eli looked at each other and both wondered what they should do with Gracie. It's something you don't think about until, I'm guessing, you have a newborn to deal with suddenly, and even if they don't exactly come with instructions you just assume that you'll be preoccupied all the time since they're eating-and-pooping machines who always need tending to, but then there are the moments you have no idea what they want and what to do with them. I loved that little touch.
Eclare Drama chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Aweeee and yessss finally they did the "do" lmaoo I hope the next chapter they wake up in each others arms and grace is still sleeping so they lay in bed talking about wat is going to happen to them in the future. About their relationship
degrassiluver18 chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Love can't wait to see what happens next!
CheapNovelty chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Well first of all, let me thank you for giving us some action. I've been ready for it and the shit state the show is currently in just makes me appreciate your world so much more. I had a feeling things wouldn't be so easy as far as their relationship goes but for now, I'll take it. In the mean time, Clare needs to get a new place (orjust move in w Eli) and LISTENTO THE ALL KNOWIG MEGHAN...and get back w Adam. Oh, and bless you for giving Eli glasses, HOT DAYUM.