Reviews for Stay
XCarissaX chapter 23 . 6/9
This is honestly my favorite EClare story! I started reading it back when you had first written it, but couldn't find it after I had broken my phone. I just found it again last night and read the whole thing in one night! I have to say I would kill to know how it ends!
I know its been a long time since you have written anything for this story. And I also know that you are probably to busy to write anything for it right now. But I just wanted to tell that you are a really great writer and really inspire me to write stories of my own. You probably won't read this but I just wanted to tell you how much you writing really impacted me and really just influenced to actually try to be a writer one day. I love reading your stories and how you depict Eli and Clare. I love this couple and I love your writing. If you are not busy with your with anything and are feeling in a writing mood to actually continue this this story. It's a really great story and I really want to see how it ends. Thank you so much for the amazing stories.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2016
I hope you continue this story! I feel like no one writes eclare stories anymore! Crossing my fingers for an update soon
Guest chapter 23 . 8/7/2016
I have been reading your username as "music's noob" for years and just literally realized it is "music snob." Also, this story is amazing! I know it's been like a year but I know we would all love to see an update from you :)
JJ chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
Also, I love your story. Sorry for the long rant. If they could have any ending, I would have rather they'd gotten yours instead of the one they were given.
JJ chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
I hope you continue this story. The writers really screwed up when they decided to mess with Eclare. It's like no one is allowed to have a happy ending on that show and we all know those two needed one. I can accept Eli 'cheating' on Clare and Clare wanting to end things with him because she misses him and he's not there, but everything that happens after that is not the couple I've loved since Eli commented on Clare's eyes. The fact that Clare wanted Drew so much that she couldn't wait to actually talk to Eli before making a move is not the rational Clare Edwards she's always been. The fact that after he found out that Clare was pregnant and became a complete asshole is not the Eli Goldsworthy that has never once tried to hurt Clare physically or emotionally (not purposefully, anyway) that he'd always been up until that point. They sent their character developments spiraling so out of control that I don't even think that you can call it development. My babies have been ruined.
eckomoon chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
Whoa I wasn't expecting that! I understand why Clare is mad but she's been holding on to her anger for so long. I want her to give them a chance, fresh start. I know she's going to freak without Eli there. I love this story. You're a great writer and I'm dying to see what happens next! I hope you update soon :)
eckomoon chapter 22 . 3/5/2016
Aww he told her he loves her! :) I'm happy Clare was the initiator and that they didn't have a bit confusing talk yet. Eli's doing everything he can to show her he wants her. I hope Clare can let him in completely.
eckomoon chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
I'm so happy he stayed. I can't imagine going through all the first weeks alone. I thought they were being naive about a newborn's custody. I'm glad they are growing closer, even if they aren't together.
eckomoon chapter 19 . 3/5/2016
Awww I'm sorry Clare(and you!) had a not as planned birthing experience but glad it turned out well :) Eli talking to their daughter made me smile so wide.
eckomoon chapter 18 . 3/5/2016
I like Meghan and that she calls Clare on her denial. It's obvious Eli wants to be with Clare but he isn't saying anything or doing any grand gestures like he would have in high school. I hope these two have a serious convo about it or at least kiss a lot soon. I was happy Eli went for the cheek kiss. Loving this story!
eckomoon chapter 12 . 3/4/2016
Aww Clare was pretty harsh. I hope these two can work through it. Eli seems like he's really trying and Clare doesn't want to hear any explanations. I think she's attached to her bitterness.
eckomoon chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
I like that they are flirting and starting to be friends again. It's sweet and well written :)
eckomoon chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
Oh no! And it starts. I love angst so I'm not too worried but Clare sure changed her tune from suducing Eli to not wanting anything with him. I'm glad she decided to keep the baby. Gearing myself up for a slow burn. Loving this story so far!
eckomoon chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
I knew this was coming but I actually like it in this story because they are older and it's definitely going to bring them together...eventually.