Reviews for The Stories That Bind Us
The Friggin Supernatural Feels chapter 8 . 9/20
Oh my goodness I loved the part: "'Behind you.'"
The Friggin Supernatural Feels chapter 7 . 9/20
Gahhh! I love it! By the way, I've listened to Be Still by the Fray. That's the song you had in one of the earlier chapters, right?
June chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
That one is so heartbreaking, but like it anyway ).
kurarisusa chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
That was the most BEAUTIFUL thing I've ever...I think I'm going to die of happiness.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
This was a great ficlet. I have missed your WC writing. I want to challenge you to write a full story. You are so talented, it seems like a tease when you just write these snippets. Maybe finish something you've already started? That would be most awesome.
Fierce Queen chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Neal! Poor baby, I hope he isn't *too* broken when he is finally rescued next season (which we better get!)

This was good! I liked seeing Peter comfort Neal and yet motivate him to fight to be himself again. Wonderful job.

Blessings,
Fierce
Anon chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Awww. beautiful :)
neal 3 my heart bleeds for that guy. he just needs peter/el to smother him with familial love.
adoptarescue chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Awe, I just love your stories. I wonder myself who is behind that kidnapping and what's in store for our poor Neal and what Peter must be thinking. Surely he knows by now that Neal won't run, no matter what.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Very emotional. Touching. I'd love more of this, like continue.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Absolutely lovely chapter. So sweet and genuine. And that last line really got to me. :") This fic's too great.
wotumba1 chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
so? who was it and what happened?
hope we'll get neal back (and peter and a next season)

great story!
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
Beautiful, just simply beautiful. Anticipation for the next season is slowly killing me and it's only been three days since the end of season five. It's going to be a long wait...

Can't wait to see more from you.
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You know, I've been wondering when one of the writers on the show will clue into the fact that Neal is creating quite a few enemies while working for the FBI. Eventually, I would think someone, or someone's son or daughter, will seek revenge for being arrested or caught because of Neal. It just makes sense. This scenario is a believable result of someone seeking revenge on Neal. Good use of the song, too, btw.

Don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but it love the balance you've discovered between keeping Neal and Peter in character, but providing more h/c than we we're provided with on the show. Nice!
MarJan53 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
From the sound of it Neal's cards to Peter through the years were Caffrey originals
Deep Sorrow chapter 16 . 12/27/2013