Reviews for The New Girl From Jersey
Person-with-BIG-Dreams chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
Please make a sequel
Mrs.ChrissyCena chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yay:) You did soooooo Good and this is just your first Chapter on your first fic! it's soooo well written and type very nicely:) I know I sound like an expert but I sure am not! I'm just sick of people not caring how they type! Plus this is John Cena(Good choice he's Sexyyyy;) And shes a teenager! I really love stories like this cuz it gives me a glimmer of hope that after I graduate he and I will get married...Ahhhh! But anyways I'm looking forward to your story! And just to let you know it would be really nice if you have a celeb or picture whom you want Tracey to look like or think she'd look like... It just really gives us readers a visual:) Oh and don't fall off the face of the Earth like writers do lol But anyways Good Luck!
therealchamps chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
Nooooooo. Cant believe John left for the army. You should do a sequel. And you probably have to put the "c" for complete on this story cause I thought it was still in progress. I really hope you do a sequel. Want to know what happens next.
deletedaccount47 chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
therealchamps chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Randy is such a player. Finally John told Tracey his feelings. Update soon.
therealchamps chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
I cant even imagine how John would sound singing a Beiber song. Lol. Update soon.
therealchamps chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Im glad John interrupted. Update soon.
therealchamps chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Happy they made up. Update soon.
therealchamps chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
John should just tell Tracey how he feels.
therealchamps chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
She needs to keep the necklace.
therealchamps chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Their first fight.
therealchamps chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Why Tracey? John with no shirt is good for my health.
therealchamps chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Nooo. That kiss was so sweet.
therealchamps chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
I bet John is loving this.
therealchamps chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Cant believe Randy and Tracey kissed.