Reviews for Power Games
fallingstar22 chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
great ending! I believe I somehow didn't notice the update in time - well, better late than never ;)
Great, that Vicky asked Spike out! can't wait to see how their first date will turn out!
The scene with Serena and Terry was really nice and wonderful. They are really made for each other - they just have to try it out some time in the future ;)
Well, the secret is one thing I always wonder and think about. Maybe a secret sibling? or (surely a silly guess - I can't believe I'm actually writing it) what would be if Jayden would be somehow connected to the nighlock...
Scarlett chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
More jaytonio? please, Thanks so much! for everything
Guest chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
Don't forget Trickster treat (A PRS ep made for halloween) is coming up, and he nighlok doing it... well lets say he a obsessive movie fan.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
This was so Awsome,wo needs the show when we have you that things are going good for everyone but O man sounds like he's about to take it all away.I cant wait for your next story keep up the Amazing Big Gold Stars ********** _
Jeremy Shane chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
Groovy Story
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
good story (Btw an explaination on sergeant tredd and why he didn't turn to a megamonster or whhhy Guts took on a third form)

Ya see. Nighlok are able to give up the energy needed to create a mega-monster form to another nighlok. Which prevent them from enlarging after being destroyed (Aka it one-life death)

cause there going to be one nighlok coming (After trickster treat and fight fire with fire.) that going to cause havoc.
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
That not evil watching your favorite show return only for two ep at the start of the new season before putting it on hiatus for THREE months, now that's evil.
Lily Hanson chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
Well, seems everyone's happy Serrator's gone. Turns out he was a huge pain in everyone's side.
Way to go Vicky. It takes a lot of courage to ask someone out, but it looks like it's paid off for her. Let's hope her date with Spike goes well.
Serena letting Stephen know he was able to finally rest in peace was sweet. Now that Serrator's gone, it seems she does feel a lot more at ease. Hopefully this will be what she needs to move on. I'm sure Stephen would want it for her.
Great story!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay great chapter I cant wait for the next Big Gold Stars ********** _
Jeremy Shane chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
What is Antonio doing? Great chapter cant wait for the next Gold Stars ***** _
fallingstar22 chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
yeah! serrator gone! Serena has gotten it! and Dekker has Urusmasa back! well that shouldn't make me happy, as he still seeks for the battle with serena, but I can't help feeling a bit happy for him. Now that he could destroy the nighlock that brought him so much missery and got Urumasa back is a step forward ;) well thinking about it - maybe the curse will go away as the creator of the curse is finally dead...
Lily Hanson chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
There's Serrator, dead and gone. The Rangers pulled it off and now they've got one less Nighlok to worry about. It's a good thing, too. I don't think they could handle anymore of Serrator's dirty schemes.
Serena's finally gotten Kasamune up and running - and just in time now, too. Seems Dekker's planning for his battle of the blades to happen sooner rather than later.
Great chapter!