Reviews for The Life After
Cheyanna chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
. ! This story is incredibly AWESOME! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for these character.:)
zzzoo99 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
so cute
continu
LionshadeSC chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
want MOOAAAAARRRR 8D

this fanfiction is AMAZING and i'm DYING to know what happens! 8D please oh please oh PLEASE update again soon! :D

your style is superb; the characters' chemistry is fantastic and the plot line is delicious! please update as soon as you can! :D
LionshadeSC chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL *runs to read more*
LionshadeSC chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
so i'm sitting here, an innocent reader, laughing joyously at the chemistry between the characters when this line hits me like a ton of bricks:

"You kept my number?" she asked quietly.

GAH FEEEEEEELLLLSSS *falls back on clouds made of feathers* i just wanted to wither and die; that one sentence made me want to meeeeellltt :D

love, love, love, love, LOVE this fanfic ! :D keep it up!1

the last sentence also pleased me greatly. awesome job!

i seriously love this fanfic, keep it going! :D
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
oooooooo i think i know where it's going to go. *bounces in excitement* can't wait to read more! :D even if i'm wrong about where i think it might be going, i can't wait to find out what happens next! :D

the characters are greatly in tune and your spelling/grammar/everything is just PERFECT :D i love your style and interpretation of the characters so far :)
DrakkenandShegoLover1 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Why haven't you updated this story in like FOREVA! I'm starting to get scared. PLEASE don't abandon this story!
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
This story is really good. I like stories that lead up to something and don't just jump to romance. In my opinion, you've captured Shego perfectly and I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
shadow1real chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I live this story I can't wait for more
thedoctor.badwolf chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Please write more I miss this story :( I love this story and really hope you continue writing :)
Badblondie chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Looking foward to more!
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
So they are going back to what they did...best? Ooookkkk! LOL! I guess the pull of that life was too much as things are now.

But Drakken's sexual repression issues, combined with his fear of Shego, should he do something (even accidentally or inadvertently) she may 'disagree with', makes his true feelings for her so hard to express.

Hmm, now with his 'live fire test' of his laser about to go down, should be interesting to see the mayhem that follows.

CB73
Blackfire 18 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Hey, you just added an image to the story right? Nice! I'm happy to be here, imitateslife!

See, now I have an image of Shego breaking into a college-Drew Lipsky's dorm and he spots her and after his initial fear he's enamored. Thanks for that. I loved Drakken relaxing when Shego touched his back, because losing your high-power laser is pretty scary. How exciting they're 'official' partners now! It's awesome Shego has to demand Drakken keep her in the loop immediately because that change would be gradual. I love how even though the cameras were off in the early hours on the university, you still showed us what was going down. That unfortunate lab rat.

I thought Mitochondrial DNA was only passed down through the women. Men have some other paternal cue. Drakken would have to zap the twins some other way. I can see Drakken whipping up a new laser, but I'm surprised he let the twins run off with his original. I'm sure he could have gotten them thrown out of the university for stealing-GCU doesn't know what it's for but I'm sure it's policies stand. And while I'm totally game with the cuddling, I did feel it was a teensy bit rushed. Suggestion for remedying that is to show us Drakken and Shego teasing each other a bit if-the-camera-was-on, beyond the standard working on a laser together. They've always done that-show us their progression. Shego can be a total flirt! Maybe drop us a hint or two Shego is quite comfortable sleeping on Drakken for the night, and even more on Drakken's behalf. Other than that, the cuddling and ending lines were squee-worthy material.

Three more chapters? That'll go quick!

Blackfire 18