Reviews for Silhouette
thechamelioncircuit chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Well, it was beautiful. I wish I would've cried but being a Whovian has made me impervious to tears. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So,(beware story) I was reading this near my family members who don't understand the logic of a doctor who obsession, and I was readin the end with the fall and I ha tear welling up and everyone else was dealing out until I said 'no,no. Just a Who thing. '
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Beautifully written, so poetic. I was so bummed, but then you put it all back together . . . good thing I didn't want to cry all day!
gallifirey chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That. Was. Horrible.
In a good way.
Horrible for my emotions, I mean.
Absolutely heartbreaking. You're a fantastic writer. I loved this.
Time Lady Evangeline chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
*tears tears* omg your soo awesome!" I listened to the song, it's so perfect for the Doctor! His death was so tragic! So perfect! *Favorite button* Officially one of my faves! YOU ARE THE GREATEST FANFICTION WRITER EVER!
Fanfickisara chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OH MY GOSH! Awesomeness! so sad!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
*unsticks hands from over mouth* THE PAIN! I reckon I got about 1.5 sentences through before I almost emmitted a high-pitched squealing/wailing sound and frazzled my computer with tears! Horrible person! *cries*

OMG just looked back near the middle of my screen just now at the 2 suns bit - Gallifrey! This is every worse!
*cries harder*
TheTardisIsBlue chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This made me cry
Then I listened to silhouette and made me cry somemore. A really beautiful story
scarxtardis chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
D: This is so sad! But so beautiful. Lovely work.
UltimateWhoLockFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I knew you could do it. :) Beautifully written, made me cry... but at least I know I have a heart (wish I had two though :P)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Okay...I admit, I did cry :')
CP3A chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I nearly cried- I teared up bur didn't cry. I'm too depressed to cry. :( well written, very depressing, you might want to check for tiny things like capitalisation on words like Pond etc... Good one shot :)
helo572 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I loved this so much. It was beautifully written and you're so talented at what you do! Amazing job.

E
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
STOP GIVING ME EMOTIONS.
DoctorWhoFanwarrior11 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
When you said it would be sad I didn't realize how sad it would be... IABDODEOSNLABQGDJDONSKSBSKBD ODNSKNSKSND CRYING DO HARD I JUST WANT TO CRAWL IN A CORNER AND DIEEEE! NOSKAJDBOSNQODNODBDOEBDOENON DONSODJAKOW NONONONONKNINONOBOONONONONON NKANANSKWNWOFOSPBWJDJSKSJDOB DODHDIHDIDJSODJODNDOSNDKFNCO JDKSODNODNF