Reviews for It Was Just Training, Honestly!
Thegirlwithskils chapter 1 . 1/7
Poor Cam, I hope one of the competitors is a good therapist! He'll need it.
Ellen Mclean chapter 1 . 1/7
Me: do I remember that or what, my dad's Chris so he let me go on camera duty with Chef before it happened.
Jo: um... WAIT! You saw it McLean Jr?
Me: The name's Ellen! And everyone saw it!
Brick: Please tell me that's not true! ... Um hello?
ROTI cast: *giggling*
Scott: I hate to tell you buddy, but we did.
Brick and Jo: Ellen! *chase me*
Me: * running as a talk to you* I loved it and save me!
Jo: you'd better run!
Me: you'll never get me alive!
Brick: that can be arranged!
Me: eep!
total drama fan chapter 1 . 1/7
*giggles* I loved it, poor Cam, he will never unsee! Anyway please make a cheapie where everyone finds out, maybe Dawn should find out first and slam her whistle and his tag on the table at breakfast? Love it! Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hey!

Want to say that you done a good job and you can make lemons awesome! Keep up with your amazing writing skills.
KaylaBow chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I love reading a dirty fanfic sometimes, I really wish there were more about jock though
cmpunkforever13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Finally
New Divides chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
"...always lock the door when you have sex. Bottom line.''
Hmm, good idea after that
Unpretentious chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Poor Cameron... Why does it have to be HIM to be the witness... Oh well, great story by the way.
peacesigngirl841 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love this!
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Impressive maybe I should extend my branches of m rate total drama sex fics
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Holy crap! You must have ESP because I absolutely adore Crystal Light! My favorite is the Wild Strawberry Energy Mix! Totally gets me through the day! Anyway:

Brick would be an intense person to train with! The shadow-boxing plus push-ups and chin-ups are the perfect warm-up for what's to come LOL. Gotta tell you that Jo is pretty in-character right now which is really hard to do. She would most definitely be the one to make the first move! I guess she really helped him focus the pressure somewhere else since he flipped the tables on her! The ending with Cameron was hilarious!

It was a different kind of workout for the two of them and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks so much, dude!