Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
lilalove88 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hi! big fan, love your work.
Anyway, I am writing a story for Hawaii 5-0 to, and there's a big explosion and stuff, and a wall falls down and I googled what could happen, and the only thing i got is Crush Syndrome. I just wanted to know if it's okay for me to use that.
Thank you for reading.
Rosiek79 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
This was my second time reading this...love, love, love it! Thank you!
Rainey chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Really great story. It gripped me from beginning to end. Hope you will write more.
rungirl60 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Sequel! Sequel! sequel! Great story and loved the Danny wump. It seems they are always wumping him on the show too.
JAJ101 chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
I enjoyed good job
storyfan101 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
That was a very enjoyable jaunt through the lives of Five-0. I look forward to the sequel (now that you mentioned it, there's no going back) plus another story too!
moonjat54 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Thank you for the great storytelling. I enjoyed it very much. I am sure that the adventures of SuperSEAL playing nurse would be a hoot. And so nice of Malia and Catherine offering to bail Danny out and take Steve out of his hair every now and then. I will look forward to more stories.
CBloom2 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Loved it! Looking forward to more from you x
Fifilla chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Very nice ending to a great story! :-)
Thanks for sharing - it's been fun to read!

Can't wait for the sequel or for any other story from you!
4thofFive chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I enjoyed this story so much. I do love Danny whump! I hope you will do a sequel.
francis2 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Great ending. Danny has a nice ohana to help him.
CasiNight chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Really good ending to a great story! I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you so much for writing it :)
jlopie chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Thanks so much for this story! I really enjoyed it, and always look forward to notifications for new stories and new updates. I think this one ended just fine - it's certainly okay for your readers to occasionally have to fill in the blanks!
rewob17 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I liked the wrap up and hope to see a sequel at some point - even if you have other stories to get out first.
Kit Merlot chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
A very fitting ending! I think you are correct that Danny's used to being the one to take care of others and he's not used to being the object of worry. And I bet Steve's mother-henning is freaking him out a tad but I have no doubt that he'll getused to it.