Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Cubit2 chapter 9 . 2/18
Just read this. I could not stop. Excellent Danny whump! We saw Danny as a good dad, as a good man, as a selfless hero, as a 'fighter'. So much good Danny ! And so very well written. How do I join the DWOCD chat thing?
detectivejiju chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
I am a big fan of your writing and Danny whump! Another beautiful fanfiction...
Skimball4 chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Loved what you had Danny say about expressing gratitude to people...what a wonderful attitude!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Love the girls being there for Danny and a part of the Ohana. All of them together are a nice little family. Good Danny thanks to a little talk from the girls is letting people help/take care of him .
Skimball4 chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
I love seeing Steve as a tender guy!
Skimball4 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
I totally get the whole DWOCD...But I think I may have a case of Steve Whump Obsessive Compulsive Disorder...please tell me that there's no known cure?!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Great story! I sooo enjoyed the very original way you whumped Danny. Good job and thanks for sharing.
lilalove88 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hi! big fan, love your work.
Anyway, I am writing a story for Hawaii 5-0 to, and there's a big explosion and stuff, and a wall falls down and I googled what could happen, and the only thing i got is Crush Syndrome. I just wanted to know if it's okay for me to use that.
Thank you for reading.
Rosiek79 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
This was my second time reading this...love, love, love it! Thank you!
Rainey chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Really great story. It gripped me from beginning to end. Hope you will write more.
rungirl60 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Sequel! Sequel! sequel! Great story and loved the Danny wump. It seems they are always wumping him on the show too.
JAJ101 chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
I enjoyed good job
storyfan101 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
That was a very enjoyable jaunt through the lives of Five-0. I look forward to the sequel (now that you mentioned it, there's no going back) plus another story too!
moonjat54 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Thank you for the great storytelling. I enjoyed it very much. I am sure that the adventures of SuperSEAL playing nurse would be a hoot. And so nice of Malia and Catherine offering to bail Danny out and take Steve out of his hair every now and then. I will look forward to more stories.
CBloom2 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Loved it! Looking forward to more from you x