Reviews for Fangs And Fur
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Cj Serendipity chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Hi!...I'm running out of things to say. Good chapter...Can't wait for the next one...No grammar mistakes...Awesomeness...Good job...and...Yeah. Not that it's not still awesome, I've just said most everything I can about it, so...Yeah. :D
Cj Serendipity chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
He's back! They're so cute together :3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cj Serendipity chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I'm so sorry for not reviewing the previous chapter! In the (slightly paraphrased) words of Jon Cozart: School just sort of embedded it's talons into the very core of my existence and sucked out my soul through my nostrils, so...I didn't really have the time or the energy to dedicate myself to fanfiction. Until now! SUNDAY has arrived, and fanfiction Cj_Serendipity is moving full speed ahead! End quote.
So, yeah. Both chapters were really good, and I can't wait for the next!
winxluv101 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I love this, please update soon!
clarkegriffins chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
DeviousDanielle001 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Will there be another chapter or a sequel? I quite liked this one.
winxluv101 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
I love it! please continue the story as soon as possible
bubbles chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
sorry for not posting a review for the last chapter my mom needed to use mine for her college stuff, i just gt it back. so i just read them both. all i have to say is AWSOME! i love your chapters especcially(sp?) number 4. you can already see the chemistry. awwwww! well i hope you will update soon.
Cj Serendipity chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I get so unreasonably excited over this story. Seriously. I fell out of my chair when I saw you had posted another chapter. But yay! another chapter!
I love this chapter, because it shows that both of them have a soft side. It's sweet :3
Thank you for explaining Empress Maud. As a history nut I feel a bit dumb for not knowing who she is, especially as she's King Henry's freaking daughter. But oh well, I can't expect myself to know everything about the subject.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cj Serendipity chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I've decided I'm gonna review every chapter, because I really like this story, and I've never done it before. Thank you for updating so quickly! I already love this story, even though you're only 3 chapters into it. Again, it's really well written, and I can't find a single grammar mistake.
Some stories are really good, but riddled with mistakes, which makes them very hard to read, but yours is great!
Question: Where did Empress Maud come from? Your imagination or a book or movie?
And one more thing: to take you up on the 'suggestions and requests' thing, in the summary it says that the rating may change, which usually means the rating may go UP, and if the rating does go up, I won't continue reading the story, as much as I love it. Do whatever you want, it's your story, but pretty please don't have the rating go up, because, as previously stated, I really like this story.
Aaaand that's it. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Cj Serendipity chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Ahh! I was so excited to see you posted another chapter! :3 And I was not disappointed in the least! I'm really excited to see where you'll take this story, because I can already tell it's gonna be epic. Update soon! Or whenever you want to update, I can wait...but soon is good. Sooner is much better than later. 3!
Fanfictionwriter28 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I really love this story! It's new, interesting, and just fantastic! I can't wait to read more about Askel! It's a very beautiful name by the way :) Update soon!
Cj Serendipity chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
It's really good, and really well written. Refreshingly different from all the other Greg/OC fics too. You're definitely off to a good start. Please continue soon!
bubbles chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i LOVE it! please keep making chapters. i will give you a lollipop. okay, not that but i will review every chapter.