Reviews for It Was An Experiment
StillSunflower chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh... My... WOW.
First off, I would like to say thank you, thank you SO much. This is one of the most special things anyone's done for me. Really, I can't tell you how grateful I am.
And the story..? Not just the best Roxie/Miles I've read but probably one of my all-time favorite Oneshots. Are you SURE you don't ship them? xD
This was so cute, I loved the original-ness of it all. Everyone was so in character too, you even managed to get Morgan and Sabrina in character and they weren't even in the story. And LOL, just like Miles to do an experiment like that. It was just... Perfect. I read this first thing in the morning and I'm bouncing around the house squealing with my mom looking at me funny.
Little points I loved:
-the way Roxie reacted to Morgan calling her 'honey'
-Roxie's denial
-The kiss*drool*
-Miles going, "I have absolutely no idea." that made me squeal.
-The way the thing wasn't rushed, like most getting-together fics are, but perfect and realistic and.. Again, are you SURE you don't ship them?
-THE ENDING
Thank you SO much for doing this, and honestly I loved it even more than I thought I would, which I didn't think possible. I swear you are AMAZING. And awesome and I can only dream of having HALF the talent you have.
LOVE, StillSunflower