Reviews for Twisted Infatuate Views
tinejensen chapter 5 . 9/2
it was freaking amazing
Delta Marauder chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Continue updating the story dude/dudette.
detrametal chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Very good show, I really love what you did with this pairing
badlands chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Loved the opening chapter. It was so well written and I loved it. I was by the rest simply because I was expecting another grand trist between the two. Over all I would still give it a solid 7 just because the first chapter was amazing
JadziaCee chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
OMG! That was freakin' awesome! Loved, loved, loved the love scene between the two of them. It wasn't overly graphic and even though they didn't even finish the act, it was fabulous! It was just perfect. What a great reunion for the two of them. So physically, mentally and most of all emotionally exhausted after all they've been through together and apart. You are an amazing writer. You have a wonderful way with details... that puts the reader in the character's shoes... as if I was right there in the scene.

Thank you for such a fantastic story!
The Robdog chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Good work on the chapter. I'm glad you decided to make this chapter about the love they share and not just sex because it adds to the romance and emotion you were portraying. Looking forward to your Zero/Maya story.
Valechan92 chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
The love scene was perfect! I'd love to see some mordecaixlilith stuff in the other fanfiction! i can't wait to read about them again :)
Stardiouses chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I'm going to be very brief because it so late where I live (Argentina). I really love all the plot of this fic, the characterization so realistic and deep though you didn't have much to start. Well, we all have actually some kind of idea of Mordecai's and Lilith's personalities (half of it is based on the game, and the other part if figured out somehow... I'm not a native speaker so I don't know if I am being clearly enough).
The only thing that makes me feel weird was the age difference, I know that it was an important point of the story and their relationships, but anyways, in the first game's intro there was a picture of Lilith and Mordecai as children and the had the same age. I mean, it's fanfiction and all that stuff, but in my unconscious that was really taken.
For conclusion, I must say that this one was one of the best fanfics that I've ridden for a long time, please keep writting :D
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Well, this may sound ironic, but I have just read your first chapter and it was so fucking amazing, you characterize them so well and you also describe a scene that never fell on the cliché that... I don't know how to say it, but I hope that you know what I mean. It was really well-written, also the details like the background or the smells.
Sorry for any grammar's mitakes, I'm not a native speaker so you could find a few ones.
Love it! Continue it, pleaaase!
aquaeyes07 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Hey, just wanted to tell you I really like this story. I think you have the characterizations just right. Looking forward to the rest.
AndBeAVillian chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Hm. I love Tina slipping in there, and Lilith asking Maya if Zero had real lips, that was perfect! Waiting for the final chapter! :)
Lillyofthevalley chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Please update soon. That last update was way, way too long. I loved this chapter. I didn't want it to end and that little tidbit of Zero/maya was great! I can't wait to read that story!
The Robdog chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Good to see another chapter. I'm glad you decided to hold off on them getting back together in this chapter only because it would seem rushed. Looking forward to the next installment.
Valechan92 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Haha XD maya and lilith's conversation was hilarious XD i can't wait for the next chapter! and for a maya/zero story. that must be a funny one... i hope you'll update soon :)
AndBeAVillian chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Love this. Love how Mordy is so jealous, how Roland catches them being childish. The dynamic you created is amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter!