Reviews for Everybody Talks
I think u should write more to the story it was amazing!
Love it please write more
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
i hate you i fucking hate you why the hell did you stop*crying *this was beautiful just bravo bravo
fioleelover01 chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
I love this story please write more
MagiJay chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
DRAMA BOMB
MagiJay chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg OMG
MagiJay chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Your writings REALY good
muricle chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
i like it cx im glad chu had decided to continue it.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Are you gonna continue because this is the best Fiolee fanfic I have EVER read in my LIFE it's so CUUUTTTEEEEEE!
guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Did you get the m rated part from 50 shades of grey? Not that I ever read it but I must know. -.-
Love it by the way!(the story)
guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Holy holy holy I love this freaken thang soooo much! I almost died! Thank you so much you are such a great writer in so jelly!:)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
*gasp* (dramatic radio announcer voice): "Will Fionna break up with FP? Will he be heartbroken? Will Marshall Lee be outraged by seeing FP with Fionna? Let's keep reading and find out!" Teehee, sorry I just had to. Anyways, keep up the good work! I've really enjoyed reading this so far! : )
Kayla chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
It's so sad that cake and pg die but it's funny because they have a twenty-five year old daughter that looks like a five-year writing chapters because they are hilarious.
Love,
Kayla
Kayla chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
It's so sad that cake and pg die but it's funny how they have a twenty-five year old that looks like a five-year old.I hope you make more chapters because they are funny.
Bandit chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I LOVE this fanfiction! I love the context and the love story along with it!. It is so good that im reading it for the 2nd time!