Reviews for Evangeline
mnw02 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh for goodness' sake, the old "Lord save us from the women" I suppose... I hope the Narnian ladies get their own rowdy parties
Gallagher Girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh, this can't be good...
Excited for more, though!
MCH chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very funny a drunken bachelor party love the chapter. Bacchus has joined the party I think that sore heads are going to be the least of their problems... Please update.
penspot chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh dear. Bacchus at a party with drunken men... I don't even know how to comment. Very well written and I'm loving every minute of it. Will there be more?

Pen
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Squi-hii! :D Can't wait to see how this develops.
warrior4 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Can't wait for me.
smallrose chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
oh, this does not sound like it's going to end well... I think I echo Lucy when I say that I do not think Bacchus is someone to be trusted.
Miniver chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Goody, Bacchus! It's fun to see an uncomplicated festival, with no invasions, no cataclysms, just good times. And that wonderful little joke about the three Garridebs...a splendid tip of the hat to Conan Doyle. (And of course the basic joke about this being a stag party!) One of the best aspects of your stories is that they include such a diverse animal population, not just the usual ones but Gorillas and whatnot. The boundless variety of the peaceable kingdom is so beautifully shown in your Narnia, even when all those beasts are getting roaring drunk. Is there going to be more? I hope so!
L-shades chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oooooh dear XD Please oh please tell me that there is more to come!

I confess to lurking about your page waiting and hoping for new stories and new updates and humbly request that this story not end here
WiseQueen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
So, some true Narnian lightheartedness - or should I say lightheadedness?
I think Jaerin's mother was right to keep him at home :-)

I enjoyed seeing characters that were borrowed from other authors that you mention.
You have built a good team!

I'm curious to see where you're going with this story.
doewe chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
A hilarious start, and so wonderfully written!
So many delights in one chapter, musical Elks, head butting, the explanation why married men don't participate - and I hope we will hear more about the Camel, I haven't read much about Narnian Camels so far.
I love that Sir Leszi is part of the fun, his drinking will certainly be exceptional...
Autumnia chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh dear, I could not help but laugh so many times throughout all of this. It was fun to see all the bachelors of Narnia getting drunk and trying to perform silly, not quite so noble deeds. I especially love seeing the characters from rthstewart's and Miniver's stories interacting with all the Narnians here too. Poor Celer, he's getting married and they are treating it like a funeral! Perhaps it's a good thing Bacchus showed up; if anyone can turn the now solemn and sober feis back into what it should be, it would definitely be the God of Wine.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm beginning to see why women aren't allowed to come. I may even be beginning to see why women shouldn't be told much about it. I'm torn between intense sarcasm and mocking pointed towards them, fear for them, and endless laughter at them.

Great fic so far!

Caity :)
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ooh, a new story! It's a bachelor party in Narnia! And Phillip is the Designated Driver! And of course Bacchus has to be there.

Looking forward to more.
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is so chock-full of nonsensical hilarity that I was mysteriously and continuously besieged by spasms of laughter.

A.K.A.

LOL! Great job!

Favorite line: "I'm not sure this is the wisest thing we've ever done," he admitted softly.
"Nor yet the most foolish, Edmund," said the good Horse.
I could put endless smiley faces behind that one. :)