Reviews for Evangeline
Great fic! I hope you finish it some day.
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 2/5
“That is what one does with wine."

“As that next man was Edmund, it came right back to him the instant he looked away, perplexing the High King no end.”

Oh Peter. XD

“‘Samalamadimdin,’ Bacchus called cheerfully, foregoing the Talking Animal's usual nickname of 'Sam' and going straight for chaos.”

Oh gosh. XD
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 2/5
“Very soon it sounded as if a large portion of the male population of Narnia was going to Aslan's Country in the noisiest manner possible.“

warrior4 chapter 2 . 1/24
That was quite fun actually. Part of me is just waiting for the "I told you so," looks from Phillip as well as the Queens and other Ladies of court. I'm sure there will be some more legendary hangovers soon.
Fierce Queen chapter 2 . 1/21
Oh my gosh, this is so crazy. Go Phillip in your "duel" of idioms with Bacchus!

The next update should prove even more interesting.

Aslan's Blessings,
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/19
Is this Layla, the same Nimph he escorted to the Winter Ball?
Rayven49 chapter 2 . 1/19
Oh my goodness that was a lot of sayings-hilarious to write and research, I imagine. Edmund was right it seems, and Bacchus had a plan up his sleeve after all... looking forward to finding out what the addition of females bring to the party...!
Autumnia chapter 2 . 1/18
Any celebration involving Bacchus will surely result in a bit of chaos, hangovers and hopefully a good time had by all! I love how Phillip is the only one that's staying away from all that wine and keeping his wits about him. He'll probably be the only one who'll remember anything that occurred throughout the revels.
CooperGirlHH chapter 2 . 1/18
Wow ... this took a long time to update :D
I‘m glad you did thought!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 2 . 1/18
And the nefarious plan has begun, to introduce ladies to the Stag Feis and ensure all will be in trouble with their significant others... that is indeed most grave!

He has disturbed the sanctity of the fest!
Thebigsnail chapter 2 . 1/17
I don’t even know what’s happening in this, but it’s amazing! I’m excited to see where this story goes! XD
mnw02 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh for goodness' sake, the old "Lord save us from the women" I suppose... I hope the Narnian ladies get their own rowdy parties
PeekingSunshine chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh, this can't be good...
Excited for more, though!
MCH chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very funny a drunken bachelor party love the chapter. Bacchus has joined the party I think that sore heads are going to be the least of their problems... Please update.
penspot chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh dear. Bacchus at a party with drunken men... I don't even know how to comment. Very well written and I'm loving every minute of it. Will there be more?