Reviews for X6: Gene Pool
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
This story was freaking amazing I love the way you ended it just perfect!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Awesome ending. Is there going to be another one? Or is there going to be a new chapter?
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
OMG! CONTINUE!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME ! Srry just so excited for the next update!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Guyrich's back? Nice! Loved how Logan listened to Storm without arguing with her, she's a total influence over him, lol. Update soon!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
YES! Storm got some action! I'm loving this story more and more. Please update soon.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Yay! You updated! Update again soon, please. I really enjoyed the fight scene, though I do think Storn should've been with Wolvie, but I ain't complainin'.

Keep up the good work.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I'm liking this story more and more! Keep the updates coming!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Another great chapter. I hope you update again soon so that I can see more RoLo :D wonder if Sinister will create Kendall.
Verthril chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Spiffy update, sets the stage for some interesting times ahead. Thanks!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
What?! Totally wasn't expecting that. I'm not one to usually complain about story lines, mainly because there's too many comics out there, but I hope he's not really their child, and that Hope Summers comes in soon.

Other than that, great chapter and loved Wolvoes concern for Storm, totally on my good side. :p

You better not abandon us! Cause then you'd have to deal with certain readers who have... anger issues;p
Verthril chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Rather thought it was Sinister, curious to see where this will lead. I also wonder if Theresa and Jubilee should be insulted lol, interested to see where all that varied blood is going as far as Sinister is concerned.

Welp, till an update toodles :)
lychee loving chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Really like Logan calling out Xavier on his trust issues. Great callback to what he asked Storm earlier in the story, what happens when the mantle of leadership goes back to Xavier, how will she react? I guess he should have given more thought to how *he* would react.

Have to wonder just how Jean's body was tampered with! What I'm imagining isn't pretty at all; will you be elaborating or will you want to keep this story rated T? Haha.

Also: CABLE FYEAH!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Oh come on! Way too short! Update! Update!
lychee loving chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Oh goodness, Jubes and Remy! That made me grin. The shenanigans those two could get up to...

And if this chapter isn't a giveaway, I'm not sure what is. It's Sinister, isn't it? Which begs the question - are we seeing Madelyn any time soon?

I'm really happy to see you've got a sequel running! I'm curious as to why this is tagged with Wolverine and Storm as the focus characters (I'm really liking all these beta-couples though!)

Eagerly awaiting new chapters. :)