Reviews for 12 incidents before the Games
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is so poignant and powerful and just overall a really good read. Your concise sentences capture the motivation and emotions of the characters in a really beautiful and sad way. Good job!
xx - L.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I'm not sure why but glimmer and Marcel's part was the saddest
DeletedAccount3498 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Aw, I loved all of them! My favourite ones are 4, 3, 7 and 2!

It took me a while to understand 1, but when I did, it shocked me right to the bone. Because baking is what Peeta does when he's emotionally distraught, and it's clever of you to relate that to his father and write about it in that manner so it doesn't directly say Peeta's father is experiencing pain or trauma, but it definitely hints it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Glimmer and Marvel trying to remain youths stealing desserts made me cry and so did cato and clove fucking!
Sonja chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Askfdkdsjfdsjkl so many feels.
The bits about Finnick and Annie are unexpected, but very good-especially the line, "but she can't block out the screams that infiltrate her brain. She never could."
The President Snow one is just a heckload of creepy, and the Glimmer and Marvel one is cute, but also incredible sad when you realize they're going to die in a couple of days. Loved the Clove and Cato one, especially the wording. "Cato and Clove tore into each other..." It seems so fitting.
And the Gale one is just so sweet.
4433220011223344 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is quite touching. I like the last one, how Peeta's father bakes. It sort of shows how life goes on, I guess. And how President Snow doesn't sleep. I love Foxface dreaming of berries. Glimmer and Marvel stealing desserts was hilarious! Effie and Haymitch not touching each other is good. I don't really like Hayfie. Thresh accompanying Rue was sweet, too.
Good job!
Estoma chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I liked that a lot, well done. District 1 stealing desserts made me smile. And Rue and Thresh...oh... Also thanks for Haymitch and Effie sitting and not touching!
September Samstar chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I like how you ended it with Mr. Mellark bakes. It makes sense that he would do that.
432543242341 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow, that's deep. No. really, it is. I hope that this gets some serious love. It's a really good oneshot, or whatever it is...