Reviews for Dark Abyss
Please continue! I love the turn of events!
brownfurret chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
FINALLY you took a long while for this one not too bad a ch. for a short you better make a good long one for mitsuru i'm dying to know wt happens in the next ch. x cough cough x help me jk I guess the score now is lunar race one and dark abyss one cause mahiru is capture ( again ) wt ever happen in mitsuru's past must be BIG
looking forward to next ch.
brownfurret chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
thank you thank you thank you double fluff before fight time yay I LOVE IT mitsuru is very playful in this one and mahiru was a bit surprising did not expect her to take his shirt off I can't wait till the next ch. is here so what kind of storm will happen idk but looking forward to next ch.
brownfurret chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
wow I got to say amazing fluff ch. I've been waiting for one of theses for awhile now it's corny to say BUT I LOVE mahiru and mitsuru fluffs nice touch from the third book at the WPF I had a feeling those started to like each other when they were there mitsuru finally got what he wanted too bad mahiru couldn't hold him off a little longer but oh well it was bound to happen eventually the demon claimed his princess they're tie together forever hooray! but there's a fight scene after this right? what will go down and did the other three lunar guys know what those two did I don't know but the next ch. i'm getting excited about it looking forward to next ch.
brownfurret chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
good fluff for mahiru and mitsuru and the date for aimi and nozomu went very well it must be hard being a vampire trying to sustain yourself but if there's a will there's a way looking forward to next ch.
brownfurret chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
thanks for updating good ch. for a short one make the next one longer if you can plz shiori is definitely mischievous ryo kinda reminds of mitsuru when he's grumpy sulking mood but not as bad and takeshi really reminds me of misoka being wise cool and has that I know what your thinking attitude nozomu and aimi moment was nice smoothie bomb nozomu has a date this weekend what will go down and what is shiori's mysterious plan for mitsuru and mahiru don't know but looking forward to next ch.
brownfurret chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
awesome new ch. I love fight scenes and it's finally good to know ryo is a tengu too (I couldn't really tell in the few ch.s ) plus two more characters who are tengus are included in the next ch. can you describe takeshi and shiori a bit more I want see more what those are like but boy geez two and I mean two times mitsuru got too carry away I know he loves her very much but he's very direct about it mitsuru needs to hold his horses but that's love for ya moon bandits one dark abyss zero looking forward to next ch.
brownfurret chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
yay new ch. is here nozomu and akira blushing priceless I didn't expect those other two girls lunar too it be awesome to see a teasing battle nozomu vs. akira who would win? probably won't matter to mitsuru though but he is fun to tease around with and easy what will our heroes face next? idk but I want to know looking forward to next ch.
brownfurret chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
thank you so much for the update even though it's commen I think claim idea isn't really that weird and it was so sweet moment between those two and I LOVE IT it looks like nozomu being the ever so ladies man as he is using his regular charms are you going to keep aimi cause it looks there's gonna be another couple in the mix looking forward to next ch.
brownfurret chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
repeating my previous thanks for finally making this ch. I was surprise you wrote this one so quickly I love how mitsuru reacted to ryo's comment suzu seems very cute with her shy bookishness and i'm guessing she's a werewolf too I wonder how kieko will react to this new rival to akira's affections and how mitsuru going to tell you know who what he wants to do to her. I LOVE THIS PLEASE CONTINUE oops my name is reveal this time oh well this person is no longer a guest heh heh heh... looking forward to next ch.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
many many thank yous for finally making ch.2 I couldn't take it any more what will happen next in this fic I hate not knowing what our heroes are going through please if possibly make ch.3 soon oh ya interesting choice with mitsuru and akira going to the school with mahiru I know this going to good especially between the two love birds and is keiko going to be in this too since she's in same year as mahiru and her classmate this ryo guy by any chance is he a demon or is like hokuto sorry rambling too much I just really like this story looking forward next ch.
Moon Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh man, why didn't I notice this fic sooner? Sorry this review is so late. This fandom has been pretty dead for a while now, it's nice to see another active story that's a sequel and not a one-shot. I also really love AkiraxOC. I mean Keiko is okay(if I ignore that fact that she made him cry), but I just don't think she's right for Akira. Plus it's really obvious that she's in love with Hokuto, despite how badly he treated her.

Anyway, this new enemy, Dark Abyss, sounds interesting. I wonder where Mitsuru knows this Ryo guy from(also I wonder what he looks like). It's only the first chapter so there's a lot of mystery. My thoughts are like, are these Dark Abyss guys humans? Do they have supernatural powers? Are they like Dawn's Venus? Is there gonna be a brawl? lol. I'm hoping for a good motive as to why they want the tear drops and princess. :)

Um also, I don't think anyone dislikes long chapters, so it's definitely a good thing. It's when chapters are too short that they lack appeal, esp. if updates are few and far between. This was a real good length for a chapter in my opinion, you could even go longer.

Keep up the good work. :D

fallenfaeangel. Misoka is in fact a guy, not a girl. Tokyopop made a flub referring to him as a female in the first manga. They corrected themselves in later volumes.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
please continue this story of yours i know it's hard to make them but this has agood begiining and i want to know what'll happen next
fallenfaeangel chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Good start, I would like to remind you that Misoka(long black haired and short if I go that name wrong) is, in fact, a female. Though I honesty only figured that one out from looking at how she was referred to. Other than that it is a interesting concept.