Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
n3000 chapter 34 . 5/15
Hola
por favor continúa la historia
I don't know if you are still active here, but I just wanted to say that I have been reading this story since 2018. I reread it start to finish all the time. Honestly, I usually just leave this story open in a tab all the time so I can jump to it directly whenever I want. This obviously will remain unfinished, and as much as that sucks, I totally understand. Just wanted to drop a comment and say how great a writer you are. Thank you so much for this.
Ikasuki chapter 15 . 5/11
For soem reincarnated genius she feels really really weak... even more so than the actual sakura with useless team 7... She should be able to do so much more with a sensei actually training them.

WHat did she learn so far? Absolutely nothing. SHe knows how to walk on tree great and how to do poetry... great.
SHe saw and know naruto can do clone that have separate memory! you don't think Hermione the bookworm learning loving witch would sell half her soul at the opportunity to possibly learn something that would allow her to read and learn more in less time? Even if she could only manage 1 or 2 clone? Hell even if she couldn't manage 1 she would at the very least inquire about it and try!

what about learning medical ninjutsu? Fuinjutsuu? anything? SHe has an adult minde, one of a wirch genius and she has achieve less than a kid. It's 15 chapter in and except for slight Au and different mission we are basically exactly at the same point where the team would be after the returning from wave. Which is absolute trash without massive plotarmor.
Ikasuki chapter 1 . 5/10
You specifically go about her "not knwoing much" about shinobi life when her parents are appararently both shinobi? I mean even if they don't outright speak about it to her she should have the mental capacity to understand something that ar enot said, or even outright ask them to teach her or at least inquire chat they beleive would be the most important things to know/learn/do or not...
ANd as an excuse go playing on "it's a dangerous occupation and you don't want to see you daughter die" would cork quite well...
riotgirl777 chapter 34 . 5/4
Just binged this, soooooo good. I hope you comeback and finish it some day. 100/10 would def stay up late reading again
MysticSpider chapter 25 . 5/2
It would have been funnier if Kabuto just took the whole upper part of her reproductive system.
MysticSpider chapter 25 . 5/2
MysticSpider chapter 24 . 5/2
Kabuto really just yoinked her womb out, huh?
Covante chapter 13 . 4/28
Wizards understanding of muggle stuff was supposed to be stuck in the Victorian era. Victorian Psychiatry was basically take all the loonies, lock them in pretty rooms and hope they get better. Psychiatric treatments didn't start until the early 1900s and were harshly stigmatized until the 70's when it moved from Freud to pharma and is still stigmatized as being for the weak and unfortunate into the present. Remember Molly's reaction to Arthur getting stitches? I have a hard time believing that your average witch or wizard would be anything less than skeptical on the benefits of 'muggle mind healing'. I also have a hard time believing a military society where the leader can just extra-judicially do anything he wants, and which uses elementary school age kids as soldiers and assassins is all that eager to keep a bunch of therapists on hand for counseling its child soldiers.
JustReadingNewGuy chapter 34 . 4/15
I hope this isn't abandoned. Really, it's an awesome story.
felipe444 chapter 34 . 4/12
I still can't believe its been 4 years. I hope you return to finish this story some day.
village-of-writers chapter 34 . 2/25
PLEASE I CANT WAIT WHAT HAPPENS
herxy chapter 34 . 2/13
Daaaaam! Read this if you're bored cause its shookt
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 34 . 2/4
I HOPE YOU COME BACK TO FINISH THIS!
Benw8888 chapter 34 . 1/29
Really good story! I was hoping she’d finally get control of her magic though, and that cliffhanger was cruel.
4,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »