Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
16forever chapter 19 . 9/2
I just read this chapter again, hoping to find more information on what's happening with Sakura and boy am I glad I did! I did not read carefully the first time, and I missed all the attention to detail you put in.

I'm sure you know this already, but chitin is not something found in normal human brains. It is usually found in some parasites that tend to like humans though, in the cell walls of certain types of fungus (which also fits since it is growing in her brain in a similar pattern), and in the brains of people who have Alzheimer's. (There's also a small link to chitin and MS, but I doubt that would be related to your story at all)

The fact that it is originating from the cerebellum scares me more, since while it is important for a lot of various things, it primarily deals with motor control. I'm not sure entirely what direction you are going with it, but the idea that the evil six year old could take over Hermione's (or technically her own, but still) body is terrifying.

Thank-you for putting this detail into the story.
Areviewersayshi chapter 3 . 9/2
By the way, I really respect you for what you did with the bell excercise. That is the first time I haven't seen it rear it's head in a fanfic. And you avoided in in a most interesting way.
You have my respect for that.
16forever chapter 26 . 9/2
Thank-you for writing this. It is a highlight of my week when I notice it updates.

It is such a hard dynamic you have going, with one character who is an adult that has lost the innocence and idealism that comes with being a child, and the other characters in the process of doing so. The way you write it is so realistic, especially with Sakura keeping so many things to herself. I feel like most people don't go around dishing out their problems to preteens without a damn good reason, even if those preteens are friends.

Sakura's magic, Shino's information, and Naruto's secrets were wonderful, of course.

Personally, my favorite part was Sakura's reaction to Jiraiya.

Thank-you for updating. This made my day
kksambo chapter 1 . 8/29
I know you said there will be no romance in this, but everyone loves romance in Fanfiction! It makes stories more interesting. I get that you want her focused on her ninja career, but a little romance in the future (sometime during Shippuden would be a good place for it to start) wouldn't hold her back! I think Hermione/Sakura would be great with Shikamaru. He may be lazy, be he's extremely intelligent and has an overall personality she could appreciate. I for one, ship Herm/Sakura with Shikamaru really hard. They have potential. Please consider it!
kodixus chapter 26 . 8/28
Just binged the story. Pretty good. I like that Sakumione is not a useless fangirl. I like the characterization of Naruto and Sasuke - they feel like themselves, but they are far less infuriating than their canon versions.

I *really* like how you only loosely follow canon. The different chuunin exams, the different first C-rank - it's great to see that instead of re-re-re-rehashing old material.

Overall, this is definitely one of the better Naruto fics I've read so far.
IIArisaII chapter 26 . 8/27
I think most would agree that one of the best things about this story is Team 7 interactions! Great chapter and can't wait for the next update!
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 8/27
minions he said, i wonder if anyone else though of playing that joke back on him.
Paradox.Peddler chapter 26 . 8/26
Nice chapter! I really enjoyed the exchange with Jiraiya at the end. Once more, however, it is the team dynamic that really kept me 'turning the pages' if you will. If I had one complaint it would be that the fight with the Kumo ninja really crept up on me. The fight had only just begun with an enemy shinobi had his neck broken - I had to reread that section to make sure I hadn't accidentally glossed over anything. But I guess that fights can be like that sometimes so it doesn't really matter I suppose.

Thanks again for sharing your work! I look forward to reading your next chapter.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 26 . 8/24
Aw, team bonding time is the BEST time.
MrRobertsIII chapter 26 . 8/23
Loved all the action! And magic being used. Looking forward to more.
You are awesome.
terrorofthehighw chapter 26 . 8/20
I enjoyed this chapter because it felt like the story was moving and Sakura was acting. Or maybe I just really liked the action scenes. I look forward to more.
EmLights chapter 26 . 8/19
Great chapter! Please update soon! I hope Sakura(Hermione) is able to find a way to use her magic soon!
LilithiaRW chapter 26 . 8/18
Haha Sakura is like that one reviewer that completely tears apart one's pride and joy
Goldregen chapter 26 . 8/18
The last chapter was great fun to read and I especially liked the interaction of Team 7 amongst them and with Jiraiya - who is one of my favourite characters and I really love how you wrote him! Thank you for updating!
2,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »