Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
tanithlipsky chapter 34 . 7/11
oh my. troublesome, as Shikamaru would say...
Hulkishpower chapter 14 . 7/6
Shibi and Inoichi are clan heads.
Eriyon chapter 34 . 7/5
This was absolutely amazing to read! I couldn’t put it down! This is my first time reading a story like this I usually hate Sakura but I love this Sakura/Hermione. omg I can’t wait to read more, thank you so much for sharing it with us and for your hard work in writing even when your life gets busy! Thanks! So excited for the next chapter
OH SHIT, LITTLE SAKURA. I was kind of waiting for her to show up since you first mentioned the pink door. Also, yooooo, I really enjoyed all of the invasion. Really interesting, and I liked Kabuto v team 7.
I really enjoyed the scene with Jiraya - Sakura remembering Fleur was really, really good, as well as Sasuke grabbing her arm to hold her back from attacking someone instead of having to hold Naruto back XD
I also really enjoyed the conversation between Sakura and Mikoto, and I can't wait to see where that relationship leads.
Saint-Taylor chapter 34 . 7/2
Okay, so this may sound stupid, but I have seen this story on peoples favorites for a long time, and for some reason I just never thought to pick it up and give it a read

Well if you have a time turner please go back and give me a slap on the face for not reading this sooner.

I can't express how great this story is, it is so wonderfully done I read it all night and at work today-I just couldn't put it down!

I love how you have developed Sakura/Hermione as a character and the team dynamic, it's one of my favorite things about this story! Thank you so much for writing this-take your time finishing it bc I'll be following it forever!

Good luck with work and studying!
All the best,
keircatenation chapter 20 . 7/2
I really, really enjoyed Naruto's fight in this fic, especially how he told Neji that his trash talking needed work XD
keircatenation chapter 19 . 7/2
I really loved getting Kakashi's POV in this chapter. SO interesting to see what he's thinking about Sakura's... everything. (And also the physical mutations that magic make in her brain.)
anon1234 chapter 34 . 7/2
Hi! I love your story! Keep writing!
orangesky27 chapter 34 . 7/2
first of all i really appreciate your story because it so freaking awesome! i am both harry potter fan and naruto fan myself and this is my first crossover i've read and im getting addicted already. i read this story only on three day straight because i can't stop it. i love how you portray the interaction between sakura/hermione, naruto, and sasuke. the characters' development also awesome, i love the way sasuke behavior change in time and become more open and all. it feels so natural and real and never out of his character in canon.

then about sakura, well i think im fell in love with her /slap/ she just so cool and it remind me a lot of my admiration toward hermione. i like this sakura version compared to the canon one. i love team 7 in this version rather than the canon. canon sakura a bit make me sick y'know, she just fine, but not that awesome. this story makes me thinking that if sakura in canon weren't that annoying (became sasuke's fangirl and etc) maybe sasuke won't be missing nin or whatever. huh maybe i just still a bit disappointed with kishimoto about several naruto's characters.

back to your story, the plot is great and i enjoy the political conflict here, the jokes, sakura-shikamaru things, and many more. one of my fav character on naruto is itachi and i was so excited everytime you touch topic about uchiha massacre. im waiting for akatsuki to appear too! pein squad is just pretty cool, i can't wait until you give them scenes. this cliffhanger is so on point because finally i got to see my fav lmao. i can't wait for your next update because it's so exciting to imagine how interaction between sasusaku and itachi. hope you have enough free time to write the next chap! thank you for sharing this awesome story xx
Genesis1212 chapter 1 . 7/2
Oh my damn a Reincarnated story?! I adore stories like these!
keircatenation chapter 18 . 7/1
I'm so interested in seeing Sakura deal with the curse mark, both wrt dark magic and also the Intrusive Bad Thoughts in her head.
keircatenation chapter 17 . 7/1
Oh gosh, this was super exciting. I really loved seeing Sakura using Hermione's strategy experience to take charge to Get Away - and also her reaction to Orochimaru's killing intent!
keircatenation chapter 16 . 7/1
I can't even express how much I love that you're not just rehashing canon arcs. I was getting ready to skim over the first part of the chuunin exams, and then BAM you hit me with this! I really loved it, from Sasuke volunteering himself for the torture (either to protect the others, or maaaaybe because he thinks the pain will make him stronger?), and then Sakura's reaction to the idea of torturing a teammate, and then Naruto's reaction to Izumo offering to start things off. And oooo, if Gaara and the Sand Siblings failed in the first test, that's *super* interesting.
keircatenation chapter 15 . 7/1
I am *so* excited to see Sakura talk more with Mikoto. And Sakura's search for a wand core! I really wonder what she'll find eventually.
3,966 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »