Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
noortahan chapter 30 . 1/14
love the story! its all ive been reading these past few days
lilacwrath chapter 30 . 1/11
Wow this is probably the best Naruto and Harry Potter crossover fic I've ever come across. I really approve of your characterization of this stilted, sage-like, veteran Sakura. Old and wise beyond her years. I love the bond between Team 7. You're doing an amazing job. Keep up the great work!
mw chapter 30 . 1/10
Finally caught up with this! Excellently carrying on as per usual. Love the little freak out in tongues, and Sakura's little hubristic spiral and hoping Sakura ends up seeing a lot of herself in Tsunade :P

Couple of critiques, the 'scene' transitions felt a bit rushed at the whole mine-war handover, and running over to grab Tsunade. I don't think it's actually written in a rushed way, just could use a bit more setup? Example, although its reasonable to hold the orders from the mine until the next chapter (and the night, scenario wise), I'd have expected that to come up before the scene closes? Just my two pennies worth.
A. Xross chapter 30 . 1/8
I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this story. It's exactly what I've always but never knew that I wanted to read! Well written Hermione stories are difficult to come by, so this story made me very happy to read.
I was skeptical when you introduced the wand, but I shouldn't have been. I love what you've done and where you're taking this story. Hermione is perfect, Team 7 is perfect, and everyone feels like a person and not just supporting roles for Sakurmione (there must be a better way to combine their names, right? Because that just sounds very not-perfect).
I hope that this story is still (active) like your profile suggests, because I'd very much like to see where you take it next, and I'm still waiting for everything to come crashing down around Hermione with her addiction and secrets and locked-up other. Thank-you for writing and posting!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 1/5
Hope u update soon.
shadowphantomnes chapter 8 . 1/2
This part is really interesting with Sakura attracting attention like that!
Tsobail chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
WOW... just WOW! Thank you for the awesome story. I really enjoyed this!

Thank you so much for everything that you have written so far and I can't wait to see what else is bouncing around in your head.
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
*cries because of the last update date*
kabs9000 chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
Brilliant
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
First time reading this, its amazingly intricate and detailed! You've got so many things going on right now that I can't wait to see what comes next. I'm especially curious what the Hermione/Real Sakura dynamic will be in the future. I don't think I've read any crossovers where Hermione actually takes over a canon character's mind. Usually they make a new character or put Hermione in that character's head from the start, the latter being what I thought was the case for this one in the beginning.
Thanks for writing!
kabs9000 chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Very nice. I mean it. Seriously good.
I think you meant 'above their heads' not 'about their heads'
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Very nice
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Very refreshing
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Very interesting, and I'm very happy to see some good characterization
Bryn chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I have to agree with you on the Hp/Naruto crossovers. It's either a 'Ninja(s) go to Hogwarts and show hoe much better they are' or 'Harry is somehow taken to the ninja world and he shows how much better he is. He also adopts Naruto'

I have only read one other story where Hermione was reincarnated as Sakura, and it left much to he desired. But I have a lot of hope for this one!
3,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »