Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
Limit chapter 34 . 5/7
Hi, I just wanted to reach out and say how much I enjoy reading this story. I really enjoy your writing style and how many details you fit in each chapter. I swear I've read it 20 times and I still notice things on each reread.
Thanks for putting up chapters when you've been crazy busy. I really appreciate it. Good luck!
Ame chapter 34 . 4/27
Por favor, actualiza pronto.
Ame chapter 5 . 4/26
Me encanta como se hace más fuerte su amistad y aún no se den cuenta.
Ame chapter 3 . 4/26
Me encanta este tiempo de equipo fuera de las misiones y entrenamientos.
Yasss I high-key want her to get a wand.
I agree with you A/N 100%. This fic is gonna be great, I can see it.
I would love to see this crossposted to AO3. I stopped using ffnet years ago so I'd be able to subscribe to this story if it were on AO3.
Mistress Charon chapter 34 . 4/8
I have to say that this story was utterly amazing! It gripped me to the core, and didn’t let go until I finished the whole thing in less than 3 days! Your writing skills are lovely! And the plot is so good! The idea of Hermione being in the Naruto-Universe is really well thought out, but especially because she doesn’t have any experience in that world, it’s a fish out of water story.

The idea of her magic being a blood limit was very interesting, and the twist of the canon-Sakura occupying a place in Hermione’s mind-space was chilling. It makes you wonder what you have in store for the future, I think there might be a time when Hermione “disappears” and only canon-Sakura remains, if that happens it will be bittersweet for all parties involved because Hermione will lose those precious friends she made once again and canon-Sakura will be left with shambles of her life and body.

I enjoyed reading your story, it’s easily one of the best planned out I’ve read on this site, and by the time I’ve finished this review, I’m going to read it again! I think it’s a story I’ll come back to reread on several occasions—it’s just that amazing! I also liked how Hermione/Sakura can see ghosts, since in the HP universe we saw that aplenty, but in the Naruto-Universe it’s treated like “The 6th Sense,” and I’m sure Hermione will learn a lot of things from the people left behind as ghosts, and I have to say that the shogi game between Shikamaru and Hermione was really fun to read! And Shikaku might have an inkling of what was going on since I’m sure he knew how his father played.

I really like what you’ve done with Hermione/Sakura, she’s damaged, but not unbroken (yet anyways) I would say she’s cracked a bit, and she’s not over powered, she has her strengths and weaknesses, her fears and joys, it’s refreshing to read, you’ve done an amazing job on all the characters. You can see the changes that Hermione has had on the characters, for the better and for the worse. I liked that you’ve changed things, like the Bell Test, the Chunin Exams, the Gaara redemption arc, etc. You’re not afraid to play with canon, it’s not a cookie cutter story, there is thought involved in your creative process—I’m in awe! And the fact that you do not shy away from the actual horrors of war and character deaths is bad-ass. I was shocked to read that Kiba died, and Hinata was horribly maimed, heck, even Hermione/Sakura losing half her ovaries was pretty harsh, but expected of Orochimaru/Kabuto.

I can’t wait to see what you have in store for Hermione’s magic to manifest in the Naruto-Universe, will she be able to cast all the spells she had in her disposal in the HP universe? Or just fragments and shadows of the original power of the spells? Just amazing work! I’m so happy I stumbled upon this! And am a little sad that it seems abandoned, however, it does not diminish what you’ve written, and I’m glad you kept it online so that people can enjoy it and reread it again (which is what I’m about to do).

I wonder how the showdown between Itachi and Sasuke will play out, and I’m sure that Sakura/Hermione, Naruto & Shikamaru are not going to take Itachi’s violence lying down. And boy can you write and describe a fighting scene! Anyways, well done! Your writing is impeccable, and thank you very much! Your story has provided happiness for a few terrible days I’ve been having. And I feel lucky to even get to read it! I’m hoping you’ll continue, but if you don’t, that’s fine too, what you have here makes me very happy. Thank you again and take care! :)
daname chapter 34 . 3/28
Me encanta. lo he releído varias veces, muchas gracias, espero que estés bien.
ahhhh I love this! sorta disappointed it ended on such a huge cliffy though...
yadwigaeter chapter 1 . 3/12
One of the best crossover I have ever read
yadwigaeter chapter 8 . 3/12
I really like were you are going with the story, really interesting perspective on ninja missions.
srooone chapter 34 . 3/2
great chapter!
cat chapter 34 . 2/18
I hope you will post a new chapter in the future.

At the very least it would be nice to get an update, on your author page, on the status concerning that. Especially with everything going on in the last year.

Keep going. Its a great story. Dont let people, who dont even write storys themselves, tell you anything else.
isumii chapter 34 . 2/13
honestly the first few chapters i almost gave up bc of the " im not like other girls vibes ", but after catching up to chp 34 it is genuinely one of the best written team 7 becomes an actual team fanfics.
4,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »