Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
chicaalterego chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
Ylu kmow the fun thing about havjng bad memory? You get to experience the good things a second time feeling like they are the first.
chicaalterego chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Im rereading the fic... like it as much as the first time :)
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 17 . 7/6/2016
WHATHEHECKYOUDOINGANDWHY?! IS IT BECAUSE YOU HAD A PARICULARLY BAD DAY AND JUST THOUGHT 'MEH, WHY NOT?'?! GOSHDAMNIT GOSHDAMNIT ALL!
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
I hate how things change for no apparent reason. This is my opinion, and you asked for it. I absolutely despise it. What will happen to Gaara now? His life was supposed to change for the better... *sigh*
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
Honestly? I hate ghost Haku. It means people other than Sakura could have magic. Putting that aside, I like the story.
Tcolt chapter 30 . 7/6/2016
Thank you for an update! It's great to hear that you have not forgotten about your readers. Loved to finally see Tsunade
Guest chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
hahahaha! Great read so far.
LittleMissJamu chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
I am a sucker for golden trio i am a sucker for GOLden Trio I AM A SUCKER FOR GOLDEN TRIO!

I really love the interaction between Sakura. sasuke and Naruto aaaghh the similarities of their friendship is like Hermoine, Ron, and Harry and I just can't handle all the fluffiness it's all too good for my soft heart aaaa

Overall, the plot gets reqlly exciting every time a new thing happens and I'm all for it. The descriptions of the moments are so legit realistic that my imaginations went wild of their world it all fits perfectly and I'm in love with your writing. Everything is love, this fic is life now.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
im so happy with the update. this is one of my favorite stories and ive re-read it many times while waiting for the updates!
MoonWatersLight chapter 30 . 7/4/2016
I am so happy you updated I'm practically crying! I love this story so much. I think this is the best crossover I've ever read! It's my absolute favorite! I get so excited everytime I see that it is updated! I cannot wait for the next update! Please update soon!
hye1995 chapter 17 . 7/4/2016
Holy shit! Did... Did you just Kill Kiba?! And give Sakura a cursed seal?!
rowenaiscool chapter 30 . 7/4/2016
I wonder what Tsunade thinks of team 7
free-wall-e chapter 30 . 7/3/2016
thank god you updated and will not abandon this story. i really like this. :D looking forward for the next chapters!
Lightsbane1905 chapter 30 . 7/3/2016
I think the most terrifying thing about old ninja is their habits just get weirder the older they get.
bipocni chapter 30 . 7/3/2016
Thank you for not abandoning this story. It's very good.
3,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »