Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
Witch Of Perception chapter 32 . 4/15
Thank you for the chapter. Feeling worried about the internal fight, but I'm glad Sakura was able to tell her team.
tywp chapter 15 . 4/15
I've been wondering, if the wand almost reacts to cows blood, why doesn't sakura try her own blood? She herself is the only truly magical thing she knows of. Is using her own blood just to close to dark magic?
MrRobertsIII chapter 32 . 4/15
That was fun read. Still looking forward to more violence.
theodora.pyrene chapter 32 . 4/15
Thanks so much for the updates! I was so excited when I saw them.

I'm so relieved Sakura has finally told Sasuke about his mother. Sasuke strikes me as a grudge holder so I'm not sure if he's forgive her or not, but he should really understand the weight of bloodline secrets. I suspect that Shikamaru will quickly pick up on the tension in Team 7 and her secret might get out during their upcoming mission.

I'm disappointed but unsurprised that Sakura isn't romantically interested in Shikamaru. Hopefully that will change when they get a bit older? I'm crossing my fingers that she'll reject Yuta and the clan. If she really wants the protection of a clan, she'd be better off joining a ninja one. Or maybe allying with Naruto to re-form the Uzumaki clan.

I hope we'll get another Kakashi interlude since like Sakura, I have no idea what he thinks about her ghost bloodline limit. I'm sure he at least sees the operational security issues with it, as well as the possibility of using ghosts as spies.
Grrobot chapter 32 . 4/15
What a treat, two updates in a row! And the plot thickens. The wait was totally worth it.
GLOSSARY chapter 32 . 4/15
finally we learn what the clan wants! i feel like sakura has been getting distracted so often by other stuff, this really took her by surprise lol
poor sasuke. he could teach a class on dark and angsty
i love naruto's development. the shikamaru comment killed me
thank you for the update!
essex2 chapter 32 . 4/15
An interesting change to the status quo. I look forwards to seeing the repercussions.
lordkalel chapter 32 . 4/15
AWESOME! A new chapter so fast, this must be a Easter miracle. thank you very much. And so many secrets revealed, i love that i have no idea how this fic is going to go, you really surprise me sometimes, but I feel sorry for Hinata, losing an arm and not having Naruto in her future, Is there a way that the new Hokage could grow a new arme for her? I think she deserves it.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 32 . 4/15
Another great chapter. Kakashi has been brought into the loop. Shweet.
LordGranger chapter 32 . 4/15
I must say, I love the dinamic between the members of team 7. I really love the way you handled their friendship, especially the way Sasuke got closer to the other two with time. Sakura/Hermione is an amazing character, changing the others in such a believable way. I hope she always remains as competent and strong as the other two, or even stronger since she has much more experience.

The fight between Sakura and Sasuke was sad, dramatic, but completely believable. It is definitely not Sakura's fault, but I can't say that can blame Sasuke for feeling angry. I am sure he'll come around eventually, it is just a very big matter for him.

I really hope Sakura doesn't decide to go the marriage route, but I trust you to make the best decision for it.

Can't wait to read more, especially more interractions between Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. This is honestly one of my favorite stories on this website. Keep up the great work.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 31 . 4/15
Congrats on starting college. Great chapter.
Quathis chapter 32 . 4/15
Well, team 7 has had some pretty event filled days. Sakura learning her favorite teacher was a traitor that tried to kill her teammate was the least emotional moment, which is a good indicator of how bad things are. I'm guessing the hard knocks aren't going to be giving them much breathing room, are they? Until next time.
Nobody Smurf chapter 32 . 4/15
I can't blame Sasuke for wanting to be alone right now. That had to be like a knife through the heart. Again.
It took Hinata until after the time-skip to mature enough for a relationship. Naruto, too, for that matter. Thirteen is a bit on the young side.
I can see Inoichi's report right now: "Chuunin-grade crazy. Cleared for duty." If he does a mind-walk and finds original Sakura, that could get her upgraded to Jounin-crazy, but I don't see it changing the outcome. I'm not sure that it would be enough to keep her out of ANBU.

Thank you.
GreenOnBlack chapter 32 . 4/15
Oh yeah, think of the information gathering possibilities. The enemies would think they can silence people by killing them, but nope. Hokage sends in Sakura, the Ghost Whisperer, and gets all the juicy details anyways.

Thank you for the update and keep up the great work!:D
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 32 . 4/15
So happy to see your update! It'd be interesting to see Sakura dealing with clan politics if she accepts the Juntoku clan's proposal.

Too bad there's no romance, though. I think it'll add more spice to the situation, even if it's one-sided.
3,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »