Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
World Theory chapter 16 . 4/20
That first test made me think of something Vault Tech (from the Fallout game series) would do. Except that Vault Tech would probably make it even worse, and not have any purpose behind the test, and would be doing it to non-consenting civilians. Actually, there was that one social experiment that really very closely resembles the first test in its concept, sorta. (It had to do with electing people to die pointlessly… With a psychological whammy at the end.)

Aww! No chakra fruit? But that's the best devil's fruit there was! :( lol
World Theory chapter 15 . 4/20
Well… It has occurred to me, that ghosts may be a massive, untapped resource of knowledge, if Sakura can arrange to talk to them discretely. She would still have to persuade them to give up information, but it's still possible for her, whereas we haven't yet encountered anyone else that were even aware of the ghosts' presence. She even has a sort of basic leverage over them, in the fact that she can physically do things, and can communicate with them. Some of the ghosts may even be softened up a bit by their loneliness, and be move willing to talk than they would have been, normally.

On the subject of her wand… I wonder if she knows about chakra conductive metal. I would think that it's atleast worth investigating as a wand material. I also wonder about summon animals, especially the most exotic possible ones. I think it may be prudent to research lore involving mystical/magical animals. It should be noted that I also consider humans to be animals, and so, perhaps Sakura should try a hair from the only magical animal she is sure exists: herself. And it can't be said that she didn't react to the vine wood, as that is how she found it. So maybe she already has evidence that her own hair, or blood, or something, can be used as a wand core. Though if she has to pull out her own heartstring to make a wand, she's probably better off without one. If Bijuu had solid bodies, made out of normal flesh, I would suggest testing that, but it is not to be. My advice to Sakura would be to try everything, not just animal parts. Is Guy considered a magical creature? Or just a creature?…
World Theory chapter 13 . 4/20
Sakura is going to drive herself crazy with her paranoia/realism. And she might take me with her…
World Theory chapter 12 . 4/20
There is 0% chance that Kakashi hasn't noticed something off about Sakura. The only question is if Kakashi decides to bother with pestering an answer out of her, or just decides to wait.

I can tell that things are going to get strange with Sakura being able to see ghosts. Especially considering that Konoha is a shinobi village that has seen many deaths. And, uh… Don't forget the day of the Kyubi attack.

I'm kinda worried about Sakura alienating her teammates with her secrets, now. She's just not that great of an actor, and she spends most of her time with them. It going to be especially obvious once she gets a working wand, too. So it's pretty much inevitable that they'll find out.
FranticRealm chapter 1 . 4/20
Rereading this wonderful story again and falling in love with all over again.
World Theory chapter 10 . 4/20
It seems that Team 7 is fated to meet Zabuza. And fate is willing to adapt.

((Having woken up now, my previous confusion is no less clear; though it is less important. I'm just glad to have something to read, now.))
World Theory chapter 9 . 4/19
Vinewood must be acquired!… Resistance is futile!

Also… Kittens are futile!

((Also… How on earth did this slip under my radar?! I was reading it at one point, and quite enjoying it. Then, some indeterminable time later, I found out that I wasn't reading it, but it had tons of new chapters that I didn't notice. Which is weird, because I'm following the story… …I'm inventing a name for my problem: Random Spontaneous Micro-Amnesia. RaSMA for short. I really am quite confused… Maybe things will be less confusing in the morning… Good night!))

P.S.—If my writing here seems really odd, it's because I'm tired… And also probably just pretty weird myself. …Okay, seriously. Good night now. *eyelids crash to the floor with a weighty thump* “KO!”
NatNicole chapter 32 . 4/19
Holy shtick, this update's AMAZING from start to finish!
Anime no Akuma chapter 32 . 4/18
Ooh, finally told everyone, uh? Well, most of it anyway.
Love it!
sheep-a-rama chapter 32 . 4/18
I'm so happy that you've returned! Another amazing chapter and so much secrets spilling out. I can't wait for the next update!
Sadness! Haku! Tears! Uuuu...waaaa!
FranticRealm chapter 32 . 4/18
On the edge my seat waiting for next chapter.
My tummy is tieing in knots of excitement!
I feel like all your references to Hermione would be a lot more effective if you actually took the time to explain what happened to her in the HP-verse, rather than just hinting at it. Obviously, she died some time around the age of 20, and the Battle of Hogwarts was not the end of the war. I presume that you did the cliche'd "the Death Eaters kept fighting after Voldemort died" set up, but I can't know for sure unless you SAY that. As it is, I'm having a very hard time sympathising or caring about *Hermione*'s past, as you haven't explained what the HP world was like at her time of death. I would much rather see how she uses her memories as Hermione to improve her life as Sakura, because Sakura is the only character that you have made 'real' so that I could care about her. If that makes sense.
Atheist god chapter 32 . 4/17
Well... The fic is great,it's pretty rare to see somebody beside Harry in xovers :D
LilithiaRW chapter 32 . 4/17
Glad to see you're still alive! This chapter wad a lot of fun. I'm glad Sasuke and Naruto found out about the ghosts. It will certainly make things interesting.
3,549 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »