Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
lunamoon531 chapter 16 . 11/4
I'm really loving this fic, I enjoyed how you changed the first exam. Most fics don't change it and if they do then it's rare to find a good one like this :)
Gothic Rain chapter 26 . 11/4
Cute. I'm curious on how the appointment with Inoichi will go, now that we know he won't go into her head. Oh, and if she ever plays shogi or go with Shikamaru or Shikaku.
Gothic Rain chapter 25 . 11/4
Ovaries eh? That is sick as fuck. Taking something like that from someone is sick as fuck and Orochimaru using it and ordering it is sick as fuck. I don't know which is more sick as fuck; Orochimaru or Kabuto.
Gothic Rain chapter 24 . 11/4
My first thoughts are she either lost a liver or pancreas or something that's name escapes me. No way it was her stomach itself... right? And yeah, pretty sure having one of your internal organs ripped out of your body beats having all your nerves electrocuted by the cruciatus curse.
Gothic Rain chapter 23 . 11/4
Nice. I hadn't seen the flashlight coming.
Gothic Rain chapter 21 . 11/4
Nice. Weirdly enough this is my favorite chapter of this story so far.
Gothic Rain chapter 20 . 11/4
I kind of already saw the HG and SN match but it was really just a guess. Go figure.
Gothic Rain chapter 18 . 11/4
You remember that Gaara's team was disqualified during the first exam... right? Also, it seems rather... odd that the medics didn't notice the curse mark on her neck.
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 11/4
Well if Sasuke does get bit he'll know better than to be consumed by it considering she has two curse marks. Kira, Hinata... Damn, shame the former couldn't have lived. Kurenai and Shino going to be crushed by the news.
Gothic Rain chapter 16 . 11/4
I wonder what Ibiki and Izumo are thinking...
Gothic Rain chapter 13 . 11/4
Oh, that's not good for Hermione. I'm sure Inoichi would be impressed by her mindscape though, aside from the crack... yeah. So Sasuke picked up on that, he? I imagine the people doing an autopsy on Haku's body will learn it wasn't the kunai in his throat that killed him. There are signs of that... course nothing leads to Hermione either so only a really skilled medic like Tsunade would notice for sure. Depends on how you spin it.
lunamoon531 chapter 8 . 11/4
So far I'm really enjoying this fic :)

I think the little poem exchange went well and wasn't intrusive at all
Pizzas Cat chapter 32 . 11/1
One thing I don't understand; at Hogwarts, didn't they learn different languages? Like Latin, Ancient Greek, etc. Can't Sakura write in code/another language, or is it that she never learned those languages, or perhaps she never thought of that?

Anyhow, I love your story. It goes off course into AU, which I really wish most authors would do because there are so many problems with following canon.

Also! I like shipping so I hope there will be some later on in the story. I'm a big shipper and supporter of SasuSaku, but since Sakura isn't canon Sakura, maybe someone else? Hermione is older mentally, so I'd assume she would prefer older men? Maybe Kakashi, or someone other than that? (If there's ships I really hope Sakura is shipped with someone instead of being single...)
Myne0 chapter 32 . 10/31
I'm glad Sakura told Sasuke now, but wow, that scene was sad. I actually shed tears when Sasuke turned to look at his mom and Mikoto had that message for him... It's so bittersweet. She loves him, and he loves her, but he can't even interact u_u
Yes, further talk of shipping lol. I always ship SasuSaku, but I'm game for many other Sakura/?. Naruto's so cute. And I'd be okay with ShikaSaku heh. His blush at wanting to play shogi for years.. I liked how social they were outside of the Academy too. If there is to be no ships then, that's a bit of a bummer to me. But I've also thought... If she has trouble seeing romance with boys technically younger than her... would she go for older men...? Lol.
Myne0 chapter 31 . 10/31
Wooaaah I wasn't expecting this!
That'd be real interesting, but yeah marrying into it would be a bit weird for her... And what about Sasuke lol?
3,702 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »