Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
Paty S chapter 26 . 8/7
Such a bunch of sad chapters and deads..so Gaara is dead? I wonder how his jinjuriki will be played into the next part if you go there.
Jiraya appears again
Paty S chapter 25 . 8/7
Such a disgusting piece of shit..I really hope they don't have the time to create a kid from her ovaries. Poor Sakura.
Paty S chapter 24 . 8/7
Such a great action packed chapter and I hope Sakura and Sasuke are OK. That Kabuto should die the most horrifying way..
Paty S chapter 23 . 8/7
Sakura and Shikamaru match was very intriguing. Naruto wasn't so bad either..seems to me the next one might be the one that gets to the beginning of the invasion.
Paty S chapter 22 . 8/7
I was hoping Naruto would train with Jiraya but maybe later..He is clearly more smart than they give him credit for, even Sakura.
Sasuke came back without any flourish lol
Really great chapter
Paty S chapter 21 . 8/7
So they meet Jiraya..interesting. I wonder if Sakura will learn more about Itachi and his plans. Maybe she can convince him that he is doing the wrong thing.
Mikoto is very sneaky lol
Paty S chapter 20 . 8/7
Really like seeing your matches and Sakura one especially.
Naruto can be quite vicious when he wants it lol
I hope she can find out more about those seals.
If Gaara and his team were disqualified then Naruto won't be able to help them..I hope be manages to do it.
Paty S chapter 18 . 8/7
Poor Kiba..why was he killed? So sad.
I hope Sakura getts better but with that seal in here it will be difficult. Such a horrible task.
Paty S chapter 17 . 8/7
So she was marked? I hate that guy so much! I just hope Sasuke is not bitter..what a piece of shit. Poor Hinata
Paty S chapter 16 . 8/7
Different but interesting first test and I'm glad they passed.
Paty S chapter 15 . 8/7
So it was chunin exams..I always get it wrong lol
Now things are going to go bad..I hope Sasuke doesn't get bitten.
I hope Sakura talks with Mikoto and maybe learn more about there deads.
Paty S chapter 14 . 8/7
I wonder when there evaluation to jounin, I think that's the next rank, will happen.
Anyway good chapter and Sakura mom was really nice to Naruto. I wonder when they will found out about his powers.
Paty S chapter 12 . 8/7
Seems like she is unleashing her magic.
So Haku ghost is now with them? Weird
Paty S chapter 11 . 8/7
Did Haku die? What a shame and it seemed very easy..
Damn Naruto and his supernatural abilities lol
I wonder what happen to Sakura..maybe poison.
Paty S chapter 10 . 8/7
Damn..Zabuza the creep with the sword.
3,316 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »