Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
CloudMonkey chapter 32 . 4/17/2017
This is the best Naruto fic that I've ever read. I love that Sakura has finally told her team about her ability to see ghosts, no matter the consequences. I could feel her relief. It's sad, really, when you think of her situation. In a world where death and grief is everywhere, the only ghosts that she meets are well... sad af unlike the ones from Hogwarts. It's quite heavy a burden. So I'm happy for her that she's finally shared it with the people she trusts. I love this. I love this so much.
Vortexswirl chapter 32 . 4/17/2017
While reading this last chapter I was wishing all the while that I could fast forward to the future a few years, by which time this story is partly complete and I wouldn't be left in so much damn frustration every time I read a chapter. I am angry with you, author-san. But that speaks more for your talent than anything else. Wonderful writing as usual.
Domestic Mice chapter 32 . 4/17/2017
Fantastic! Well-worth the wait - both for the chapter and for the slow-slow-slow build-up of Sakura finally spilling one of her secrets 200,000 words in. As much as I itch for her to tell her team everything RIGHT NAO, the pay-off from the anticipation is much better. Like Christmas. At least, that's what I tell myself when I'm waiting for the next chapter.
docfrodo2 chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
Awesome chapter
tanithlipsky chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
very good
mshccs chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
Such big words from sasuke, or this is the part where you trust us. So much for trusting, he got angry with the two of them...
anon chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
Seeing TWO new chapters from you really made my day. Seriously, I am so excited to see how Sakura handles everything. I've reread this story more times than I've bothered to keep track. Can't wait for the next installment!
VerygoodBS chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
Thank you for your update! Exciting to see a lot of plots make some progress. I really look forward to seeing the results of both teams evaluations with Inoichi!
Thank you again, please update soon!
Tsobail chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
YAAAAY Double Update Fun! errrmmm... Love the chapters, nice and polished. Seriously didn't expect that kind of reaction for poor Sakura (from the clan).

AND WOAH SHE LET IT ALL OUT... though she hasn't let it ALL out, just that she's a "new blood" which Kakashi suspected... hrmmm... Can't wait.

anywhoo thanks for the updates and have fun!
Kairan1979 chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
Thanks for the update.
Sakura probably feels like Naruto felt after telling about the Fox.
I wonder what's going to be uncoveredduring the evaluation.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
Poor Hermione but I hope she is able to use magic and also please don't let her get engaged or married. Update soon !
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
The beans were voluntarily spilled. Nice.
like.a.Sir56 chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
Well, that was a pretty intense chapter! So very catching too. Goddamn awesome :)

It must have being hard for Sakura/Hermione to finally let go of this secret (she still has quite a few to reveal, or not hehehe ) but this one actually needed to come out... Sasuke is going to have to suck it up and deal with it no matter how hard or bitter the pill is if the team is going to survive. This promises quite the drama too XD

I am really happy to see political shenegans playing a real role here, it's something which is often missing in fanfictions. And yours are a true masterpiece!
And now, between civilan clans, the Hokage, ninja, Orochimaru.. And the fact Kakashi, despite wanting to protect his "brats" is still duty bounded...(it's even possible that he is going to have to choose a "side" :0).
Anyway, this is a complete mess. But what a glorious one!
And that's without adding magic, cursed mark and crazy baby Sakura etc etc etc lol
Poor Hermione...

I am not sure what to make about actual romance or if some is even planed. But if the answer is positive, well, I definitively do not see Sakura with Shikamaru... With Itachi tho, there is totally the potential for something real and complexe and beautiful here...

I am just going to have to sit tight and wait for the rest of this chef d'oeuvre
Thank you for this story. Definitively the best Harry PotterxNaruto there is!
Dictator4Life chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
Honestly, I'm pretty displeased with Sasuke rn. I get that he's traumatized and all that, but Sakura (who is probably even more traumatized) doesn't owe him her secrets or the use of her abilities and he shouldn't hit her for it. (I'm very passionate about bodily autonomy.) Spirits are pretty horrible to see in this world, after all, and telling him that his mother is one of the restless dead and watching his every move inside his home can't have any positive repercussions. Then again, I'm probably biased towards Sakura. I'm not criticizing, just worked up about this lol. It's your story and it's amazing.

This fic is so good! So many separate elements coming into one amazing whole! I can't wait to see where the mysteries here go and how Team 7 grows and develops. My favorite aspect is probably the friendship, so I hope they make up soon. (I kinda want Sakura to get in a payback/friendship punch a la Soul Eater tho lmao.)
dontblink chapter 32 . 4/15/2017
so happy! :)
I want to thank you for coming out with two chapters so quickly. I definitely appreciate it. And I want to say that I like where this story is going. A lot of intrigue going on in the background.

I'm glad that Hermione let the cat out of the box with her new bloodlne. I guess Sasuke just needs some time to settle down from the information bomb. And at least Naruto was able to relate to her secret keeping and finally release the burden he'd been carrying about with Mizuki. After these issues get resolved I hope for a closer team 7. Completely loyal to each other with zero doubts. (I love reading about strong friendships).

It's interesting though how she didn't instantly shut down the thought on marrying for political power. No yearning for finding a compatible partner. That's pretty calculating. Or seriously pragmatic. (It is a pretty harsh world). I wonder if Sakura's mother will give any useful advice, or be just as out of depth as Sakura herself.

I think Sakura should hold out for a marriage with Shikamaru, lol. Though I'm guessing he'd want someone more passionate/warmer in personality.

Maybe if she got rid of the curse mark she'd be a little less dark?
Just joking. lol. Romance isn't the most important thing in a story for me. For me, suspense and action are the things that stand out. And right now, I am super curious as to what Orochimaru is up to, and what this basic evaluation with Inoichi will reveal to Sakura and others.
3,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »