Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
So1Thought chapter 30 . 7/10/2016
OH DAMN. THIS IS ADORABLE AND LOVELY AND ALL OTHER ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBE AMAZING.
I love your take of how Hermione's is adapting to the shinobi world. And I can't wait to see how you unfold the Sakura remnant plot.
*rubs hands in anticipation*
Read all 30 chapters in one sitting. You have an excellent grasp on pacing. 3
masculineangel chapter 30 . 7/9/2016
Alright. Some constructive criticism:

What the hell was this?

I mean, actually! What the hell was this? I mean, damn!

Who in the living hell mashes together The Brave Little Toaster and The Legend of Korra? It's just a flagrant, irresponsible abuse of the first amendment. I feel nearly certain the founding fathers, who were pretty much all sketchy Freemasons, would derive negligible enjoyment from reading this. While it may be more attributed to mass confusion as to what a toaster is and what "bending" is, their lack of gratification after reading this story definitely is in direct response to your abysmal writing skills. Do you even proof read anything your chubby fingers smack into the little white text box from that cheeto-encrusted, twelve-year-old keyboard? Take some damn responsibility for your brazen lack of care or respect toward your readers, buckle up your damn pants, put on some deodorant, and do better!

I'm tired of the crap you put out for us to read! Alright, I've followed you since 2008, and I feel entitled to better fan fiction crossovers, dammit. I would have forgiven placing something as sacred as The Brave Little Toaster with something worthwhile, like the Peanuts or Stuart Little, or even The Land Before Time, but the insidiously atrocious Legend of Korra? Screw that. It was bad enough, but after eight years of writing mediocre fan fiction, you would think you would finally be able to understand and apply the differences between the words "is," "are," and "am." Think of the children you masochistic, probably misogynistic, freak!

The story itself was unacceptable. The Brave Little Toaster is no warrior where he is from, so it's not fair for him to be placed in a fight to the literal death with the main villain cop out of Season Two of The Legend of Korra. Why are you still writing about season two anyway? Didn't season four end in, like, 2014? What the hell? Not only did you take an absolutely abhorrent show, you took the absolute worst part of it. Like, how on Zeus's good Gaia did you expect to write a worthwhile story surrounding a battle between the Brave Little Toaster and fucking Unalaq? You can't. I mean you specifically. I'm sure someone out there could do the Brave Little Toaster justice. Also, you only took Toaster over from his universe?! Why didn't you bring the others? Compared to Kirby the vacuum cleaner and Lampy the lamp, the Toaster is only an "OK" character. I mean, damn, mate! Try to adulterate a beloved childhood series further, why don't you, you piece of apricot colored tortoise dung! I suppose I should applaud you for not including any aspect of the sequel movies, though. Those things are like shoe bombs in a porta potty. Almost as bad as The Shining. Damn... That took me back.

Anyway, I give this sorry excuse for a story a 1.3 out of 10. It had very little promise to begin with and you way, way, way under delivered. Good fucking job, you ten gallon hat of a Jamaican brontosaurus. Spike would be ashamed of your sorry display. So would Stalin, probably. Damn.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Is it bad that due to your description, now I imagine Sakura's mother as more Asian looking Zarya from Overwatch?
Fukatsuki chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
lol i dont like very much this chapter. it's just in my opinion Naruto must training under Jiraiya you know? it's just irritating and strange for me that Naruto refuse Jiraiya for being his teacher. but the rest story is amazing, keep working.
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 29 . 7/7/2016
As much as I absolutely hated what I read in the past few chapters, I can't say that it's not really good and all. Favorite.
Kawaii kodomo chapter 30 . 7/7/2016
HELP! I need an updatecant wait for the new chap.. ganbatte~~
chicaalterego chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
Ylu kmow the fun thing about havjng bad memory? You get to experience the good things a second time feeling like they are the first.
chicaalterego chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Im rereading the fic... like it as much as the first time :)
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 17 . 7/6/2016
WHATHEHECKYOUDOINGANDWHY?! IS IT BECAUSE YOU HAD A PARICULARLY BAD DAY AND JUST THOUGHT 'MEH, WHY NOT?'?! GOSHDAMNIT GOSHDAMNIT ALL!
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
I hate how things change for no apparent reason. This is my opinion, and you asked for it. I absolutely despise it. What will happen to Gaara now? His life was supposed to change for the better... *sigh*
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
Honestly? I hate ghost Haku. It means people other than Sakura could have magic. Putting that aside, I like the story.
Tcolt chapter 30 . 7/6/2016
Thank you for an update! It's great to hear that you have not forgotten about your readers. Loved to finally see Tsunade
Guest chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
hahahaha! Great read so far.
LittleMissJamu chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
I am a sucker for golden trio i am a sucker for GOLden Trio I AM A SUCKER FOR GOLDEN TRIO!

I really love the interaction between Sakura. sasuke and Naruto aaaghh the similarities of their friendship is like Hermoine, Ron, and Harry and I just can't handle all the fluffiness it's all too good for my soft heart aaaa

Overall, the plot gets reqlly exciting every time a new thing happens and I'm all for it. The descriptions of the moments are so legit realistic that my imaginations went wild of their world it all fits perfectly and I'm in love with your writing. Everything is love, this fic is life now.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
im so happy with the update. this is one of my favorite stories and ive re-read it many times while waiting for the updates!
3,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »