Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
TheLastGarou chapter 19 . 1/23
For whatever it's worth, coming from someone with no stories of their own, I think you've nailed down Kakashi's character pretty well. Better than several stories I've read with him as the main focus.
Keep up the good work, I'm sure I'm not the only one to say: you're not getting paid for this, so we haven't got any business getting snippy over you putting RL first.
bipocni chapter 19 . 1/23
Awesome as always. its good to see that Sakura isn't getting away with it quite as much as she would have thought.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 19 . 1/23
rest assured that chapter was excellent. the side POV chapters in fics are useful for seeing how the main characther is seen. example: during the exam, when sakura said torture is a last resort. anko was right in her exclamation, that is NOT something a genin, much less a 12 year old should know.

also the fact that they know about her magic, not WHAT it is, but are aware of it shows that they are keeping an eye on her.

hope things get sorted out in your life, i had some issues myself and they are always big problems to the person experiencing them
DawnPirates chapter 19 . 1/23
This chapter is definitely one of the best yet! I love Kakashi's POv. His inner thoughts explain his actions. I love how worried and protective he is over his students. He protects them even though he doesn't know everything that's going on, or if it's a risk. Is he going to find anything out about Sakura?
Nyght elf chapter 19 . 1/23
good one, thx for the update!
casjowar chapter 19 . 1/23
I really liked how you wrote Kakashi, it seemed like you got his more serious charactzaion down pat. Sorry you had such a crappy month, your writing hasn't suffered as far as I can tell- your stuffs as awesome as ever! You always make my day better when I see a new alert in my inbox ;)
kidcrooner chapter 19 . 1/23
I love how you wrote Kakashi!
Although i've always thought how Kakashi is laidback in all cases outside of battle (and surprise rival challenges), i fell in love with how you wrote him so calculated down to the smallest details (like his tendons, wow!).

And his core traits shine through; his concern and loyalty to this teammates, how he wants to mess with people around him...
So yea, you didnt lose kakashi at all :D

Thanks for writing! This is such an interesting chapter and i can only wish there are more Kakashi POVs in the future! 3
Superanonymouscarrots chapter 19 . 1/23
Whoop! Kakashi interlude! To answer you questions, I thought you did Kakashi's character quite well, especially with balancing how he acted with his thoughts. And hmmm, what's going on with Sakura? Sounds vaguely ominous... And what's gonna happen to Akamaru now that Kiba is tragically dead? Keep up the good work!
fatesmask chapter 19 . 1/23
nicely done especially like the kakashi pov
Byakugan789 chapter 19 . 1/23
Nice pov but what about the second seal? You had Sakura bitten twice, but only sealed the mark on her arm, not the one on her neck...
Spikesagitta chapter 19 . 1/23
That's interesting. I doubt Sakura/Hermione would be please her attempt to seem normal have failed. The jounin and higher up seem to have caught on to her oddness.
Loved this Kakashi interlude. Your portrayal shows perfectly how utterly subtle he is. Underneath the underneath, perhaps, but I keep flashing to the image of the swimming swan - serene above, mad paddling underneath stirring up all the sludge.
As to Sakura's brain abnormalities... I'm very curious as to where you're going with this. Is this her magical center, something to do with that 'pink door', soul related? If it's magic, then I'm going to have to break out the petri dishes and see if I can cultivate some Magical mycelium for mysel.f :)
Anonymous chapter 19 . 1/23
Yes, all Team 7 needed was a genre conscious ninja instead of a fangirl.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 19 . 1/23
Argh. Now i remember why i was so split on this story :/ its soo good. but i hate killing off characters this fast, it makes the death feel too quick and no emotions tied with it. Still amazing writing, pacing, story, etc etc etc. The only problem i had with it was stylistic at best.

Amazing work :)!