Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
DarkDust27 chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
Can't wait til next update!
kjate95 chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
Thank you very much for the update! :D Great chapter and interesting ideas. I liked that Sakura's getting more in contact with her magic each chapter! Thanks for the update!
Shebali chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
So glad I found this story. Hermione!Sakura is really believeable and crazy!kid!Sakura is hella creepy. Team 7 interactions are fun to read and ooooh, a powerful Mikoto. Joy! And Naruto going all nope when it came to hanging out with Jiraiya!

Looking forward to so many things, but more than anything I'm interested in seeing Sakura explain her "I see dead people" thing to her team.

I'm sure nothing will go wrong on that guard duty mission!
Maleon chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
I normally don't review, but this was a really great read, looking forward to more. You seem to have a pretty solid understanding of anatomy too, I'm a third year med student myself and a lot of what you use lines up well with reality; you must either be a professional yourself, or otherwise done a great deal of research for this story. I kinda felt the crossover aspect was a bit stilted at first and was afraid of where it was going, but around the Abe arc and Sakura finding the vine wood I started to accept it, and am looking forward to seeing how you progress. Love the Team 7 you've made, I may have to hunt you down with a scalpel if you actually let them get broken up after all the development you've made, lmao. And please, let Sakura get some kind of revenge against Orochimaru soon, and his breeding plans fail for the reason she stated; nothing would be more satisfying than his obsession with her outgrowing that for Sasuke when all his efforts go awry the second she gets involved (preferably in a spectacular manner that blows up in his face, haha. I normally like Oro and Kabuto's my favorite character, but I'm a big Team 8 fan and still feeling a bit vindictive. XD)
conan.lagace chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
Can't wait for the update.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
I can feel the amount of tension that Sakura is going through, and I'm loving how you convey everyone's emotions while smoothly progressing the plot! Keep up the marvelous writing!
LilithiaRW chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
WHAT THE ACTUAL FVCK
I know Oro-phile and Kabitch were twisted, but stealing an ovary? Like what the fvck? That's so messed up!
I hope Hermione/Saku cuts off their d!cks. Haha that makes for a very satisfying mental image.
furuba-suzume chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
I'm really stumped on this "Yura" person. I had to look through the reviews to find any hint or clue about this person. One review revealed a little, but I'm still completely lost. Did you mention this person in previous chapters?...oh well, guess I'll find out eventually. Other than that, great chapter! Though I'm horrified that Kabuto took something like that out of her...
Anonymous chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
I love this story; this is really great. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Thanks for all your work writing it!
Breitve chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
Im thinking sakura can barter with hinata for help with the installation of wood in tenketsu for help with knuckleheaded ninja date
ColorfulRandomness chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Oooh! A new take on the bell test, awesome! This is my first crossover fanfiction and I have to say I'm not disappointed. Keep up the good work! :))
KisaragiMaru chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
Wondering when/if Sakura would ever reveal that she could see spirits.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
good. and Orochimaru's actions are disturbing and I am in suspense as to what might happen now...
angrypixels chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
Yay update
allenaren chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
[had to logout so I can review this chapter again]

I just recalled that Yura is the sleeper agent of Sasori, and I remember that him and Orochimaru secretly worked together. It is probably the reason why he called him 'master'. Or I could be mistaken but this is a possible direction of the plot (or not).
3,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »