Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
Random passerby chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Love this story. Please continue.
Silver Queen chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I was just thinking about this story yesterday, so I was super surprised to see that it updated!

Another great chapter. I liked the methodical 'investigation' that the team started in the first scene. It does feel like something they've been trained in and are expected to do. I'm always a big fan of things that show that shinobi do more than fight. (Yes, yes, shonen manga.)

Poor Sasuke, too. First the revenge reminder, then the Sound Four(/Five?) show up. Just can't catch a break, can you kid?
random yet lovable chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
ocean's pebble chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Yay! An update! I really like this story, especially because when someone writes a Naruto/HP crossover, you rarely see Hermione outside of a supporting role. So this is really nice. :D
Dustii chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
WOW - awesome story! I love the premise of this so much. I always though Sakura and Hermione had a lot of similarities. Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE how you're changing up the plot rather than doing the whole "bell test / Wave Country arc / etc). Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Great chapter! I was so excited to see your update! Once again, I love your story :) You have a great talent for weaving things together in an interesting yet realistic way! :) Keep up the great work!
merryday chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Yay, so happy to see a new chapter!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Always a great read :)
Nikooru-sama chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I haven't read this story in a long while now so I re-read it from the beginning and then this chapter, you're always amazing! You have it really well thought out and planned here, how these young teens handle death and it's effects, like even if you're a ninja, you're still human :L not many people convey those types of things in their stories, I still like them though, but it gives off a vibe that things that are explained properly and through process makes it very great. And this story is great :D
Carol Zoldik chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
The chapter is perfect! I thought you had abandoned the Finc, but you posted! Made me happier! I'm loving the way Hermione interacts with team members, is so cute! Hermione (sakura) will have magic (jumping for joy) His Finc is one of the best crossover HP / Naruto I've ever read! You write divinely well!
Quick question: They will still face Zabuza? Will there be more interaction between Hermione and Shikamaru? (I love when the two appear)
Well.'s It FOR NOW, rsrsrsrsr
I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
Ps: Excuse the typos above, I am Brazilian and my english is horrible! Kisses from your fan
Pendragon177 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Huh, that sounded like Kimimaro. I guess Orochimaru got antsy and wanted Sasuke's Sharingan early. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Kabuto was the one who orchestrated the murder and arranged for Sasuke to be sent out of Konoha on another mission. Who knows... well, I guess you do.

Praise the update! Here's to your good health.
Burn Note chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
It was nice to see this one update again. And any story that doesn't just follow the stations of canon is already doing something right. I initially thought the whole thing was some elaborate test, but I doubt Konoha would be able to get Sound to cooperate.
Anyway, I look forward to seeing more.
Beyogi chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Yay it's back :) I hope for more soon. Especially if Sasuke is going to be nuts about the fact that his brother is better than him again. I only hope Sakuione can do something about that.

Great story, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
broser chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Wow. Welcome back! It is good to know that your health issues have cleared up. For a story that you've picked up after a while I felt the flow was not interrupted. I really enjoy reading this story as one of the few that isn't childish or saturated in cliches. All of your characters have their own voices and are clearly defined as people, which I think is great. Are you going to continue with your original plans for this story, or have you been following the later Naruto series and will include information from that? I love the hints you drop throughout the story hinting at so many things, such as Shikumaru and the genin shinobi Sakura runs into in the library (Kabuto?) and how real your story feels. I will be honest, I tend to link your versions of Team 7 in my head with stories written by Strix 4 (not that I think you're copying or anything like that), especially spin the bottle or ricochet (which if you haven't read I really recommend), and I love that your characters feel so real! Whenever I read your story, I'm always torn between hoping you continue this story the way you have been, and hoping you might write in Harry. In my head, your story splits into two different directions, the one where Sakura is forever the only one in the Naruto verse, and one where she meets Harry. For a while, I thought second!story!Harry might be Haku, but now I'm not so sure. I look forward to reading your next chapter regardless! Thanks for continuing such a great story.
dragonzice chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I love the subtleties of team 7's interactions, and all of the little details that you include. Fantastic chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »