Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
tramtu101 chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
Thanks for the update. Your story is one of the top crossovers I read that haven't been drop yet. I don't mind the wait so please keep on writing.
Linguistic Chaos chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
Oh dear. I'm guessing that if civilians noticed her little show at the exams, then shinobi definately did. I wonder who else saw, or any of the foreign nin did...
It's a fantastic chapter. I was wondering where things with that clan were going for a while now. Now we know. I feel sorry for Yura. Can't wait to see team 7's reaction.
Goldregen chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
I thought this story was abandoned and I'm happy to see it's not. The chapter was interesting in a good way! I like that there are civilian clans and the plot twist. Thanks for updating again
Guest chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
I love it, I can't wait to read next chapter :)
fuzzyidioms chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
Dun dun dunnnnn. I'm curious to see what happens next
pajaro.tendero chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
I was almost expecting the reward to be some magic-related boon, but interesting plot is always the best reward- for the readers, that is.

It's refreshing to see characters who express their thanks in the form of self-serving schemes. And it's funny to see civilians playing ninja with ninja, or trying to.

I have no idea where you plan to take this, but I suspect I will enjoy it.
lordkalel chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
14, wow, time reallyh fly in yur fanfic, she was 12 just a few chapters ago.
Duner89 chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
Well it looks like Sakura is stuck in a bad position. Does she say yes to political power and marry a kid or does she say no and make an enemy out of a clan? Not to mention the manipulation that the clan elders would be able to bring to bear if she was apart of it.

I think Sasuke should have some insight to help her out. Maybe even go as far as adopting her into the Uchiha clan. That'd give her a powerful ally on her side. And it'd also tie Sasuke tighter to the village. It might make it harder for him to consider joining Orochimaru. I'm looking forward to seeing just how she delays the elders for time. Maybe a long mission might help there :D
2 Lazy 2 Login chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
From how you're story progressed so far you really made an experienced, mentally older Hermione shine through; and though she is mature she also has to realize that she had help in her past life and didn't do everything by herself. She's gonna have to have people watch her back for her because though she has tried hard by herself, and for a while too, to keep things secret it's obvious it's too much for her to handle. Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and others are possible allies to think about telling her secrets to. For now she's gonna have to hurry up and decline the clan offer politely as to keep Konoha in a good light, and prepare for anything this clan might do to keep her in their clutches. Whether it may be sending what's left of their ninja to capture her or her mother, maybe even them fighting her to figure out what her blood limit is and exposing her further. Scary things to think about in her position but possible things. Glad your back and updating, hope things sail smoothly in college. :)
LingeringShadows88 chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
I am just astounded by your update, thank you so much! Like usual, your chapters are interesting and well written. I hope you will continue updating if you have time, and can't wait for tomorrow's chapter.
casjowar chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
My heads spinning! I'm so excited and now I just can't wait till tomorrow! ...and of course it's a trap. Sakura's going to have to find a way outta this without spitting right in their faces, which is what I totally would have done- ' reward you I want to entrap you and have you marry into my family! Yes, I know it IS a great honor isn't it!?' Really you bastards? :P
lilacwrath chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
I squealed when I saw that you updated. I kid you not, I SQUEALED.
Oh, no. Sakura's been dragged into messy clan business. I find Yura rather cute, actually. But yes, I totally agree with Sakura on the matter of not being able to see anyone in her generation in a romantic light without feeling like a pedophile. It's funny how you phrased it, but if you really think about's truly kinda sad.
Anyways, another exciting chapter as always! Can't wait for more!
Tererdrone chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
Its ok and glad your back, keep up the great work
Wedylai chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
The Rumor Come Out: Does Sakura is Bloodlimit? But damn, it sucks that the idea she may have a bloodlimit is already out and fucking her over so quickly on so many levels.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
ha! good fun there.
allowing the sanin a bit more life!
I mean to be hoenst people try and hit Tsunade witht he decrlation fo duty but she was essentially retired on medical leave , the whole blood issue.
and you could make the argument and hell having people being PEOPLE KNOW that Jirayia and Sarutobi don't BELIEVE her because it could be handled and TREATED but its as good excuse as any to let her go...

but most have it as a decralation of duty without all the complicated your giving me shit for nothing child 0when you don't even know the forces at play.
like Jiryia who probably had three chances to be a kage (4th hokage which considering age ranges of characters and life expectancy... well. Orochimaru, Jirayia and Minato were the only choices.)
MInatos death which fair is fair better Sarutobi retake over rather than someone new to the job ish...
but no one ever has the ARGUMENTS with Jirayia and Tsunade about who would make a better hokage or why are YOU trying to shrink on this...

but their actually fine withs tuff here at least for that.

but hey trying to world build! aww how adorable. good on you. ad I do appreciate the fact of bloodlines actually being smart in a real world type IDEA. with magic and power involved. TALENT and use more valuable than anything.

hell if I think about it... Jirayia is probably the first S class shinobi that does NOT come from a clan in the leaf right? kind of interesting cultural wise... I mea before villages being capable of training in chakra had to be a matter of self taught/tow/city specific training and recruitment, and patronage by powerful clans...
so when deal ing with that perhaps hes the perso tot alk to? Sasuke can give perspective of a cla that I am SO much a bigger fish than ALL of you come at ME BRO. ad considering the cultural bit of the Land of Fire, the village being formed by alliance of Senju Uchiah reconciliation menaing that of world powers the Uchiahs were traditionally the closest and SECOND to them all...
well. perspective is interesting .
3,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »