Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
CharmedArtist chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
hahaHA! Great poetry exchange there - loved the spine Hermione/Sakura couldn't help but show! Great stuff.
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Oh, this is great! I love the way Sakura says that Sasuke and Naruto will balance each other out, and their reactions to it. Very clever!
Anarade Relle chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Good chapter. I like how Neji and Gai have some medical ninjutsu- it really makes sense for Shinobi to pick up at least a few basic bits in their carrear. As opposed to only the girls on the teams knowing it in continuation of lame gender-roles.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
BAMF Sakura/Hermione moments always has me screaming in happiness! I love being reminded how close Group 7 has become, even with the secrets between them. I'm also glad that you decided to give Tenten more characterization because she's been glossed over a lot in both the manga and anime when everyone else has some sort of depth to them. Lee's flowery words never fail to amuse me, and how Sakura reacts to them. Loved the chapter!
firestorm100 chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
a good story is herminoe the only reincarnated soul or will other be appearing?
what of Harry, and Ron? did they have a happy ending? are they reborn as well? if so where? if anyone please include luna. she is always one of my favorite charcitor though often hard to write
AnAncientBard chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
This is pretty damn good.
Really nice to see a crossover not filled with wank.
Keep it up and good work!
Gigapode chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
About the weird manifestation of Hermione's magic:
We don't really know enough about how magic works within a body that uses chakra to make any meaningful theories and the situation is progressing so slowly over the course of a dozen chapters that we don't have many concrete facts about whats causing it. Mystery elements in fanfiction can be particularly frustrating when reading it as chapters are released, because it feels like resolution is such a long way away... but I'll lay out what I've thought so far anyway. I'll treat it like a mystery that's solvable (even though it doesn't have to be really), because its less frustrating to me that way.

The first major factor is not being able to do ranged magic. If she has to touch something (to draw a rune or affect someone's body), it suggests that Hermione's skin is a barrier to her magic. The fact that this isn't a problem with wandless magicians in HP normally means its caused by something unique to the Naruto world - so chakra related, or unique to Hermione's manifestation (the fact that she's possessing Sakura's body and/or sharing her mind). It seems breaking the skin like when Naruto characters use a summoning contract would be worth trying. I predict more rune/seal shenanigans. Not sure how to deal with the other possibility apart from prescribing more mind-delving.

The second part to Hermione's weird magic is the form its taking, both in her mind and in the latest chapter. Well we know from canon that some magic corrupts the soul, making you more prone to do bad shizzle. Perhaps Hermione using her first bit of magic to kill someone has predisposed her to 'dark' magic and bouts of rage, even without any curse mojo affecting her. Having said that, I don't see why magic would have any inherent suppressing factor on the seal or what makes Hermione so able to resist its influences generally (do multiple personalities help?), so it does seem likely that it is playing at least some part in the grey shapes appearing on her skin and the mood swings.
Getting up in that noggin and taking a closer look at the well of dodgy looking magic in her head seems like a good way to find out more about that too.

If she takes too long to work it out herself, I vote Hermione gets railroaded by Konoha's suspicious leaders into being interrogated by mind-readers for the purposes of exposition :P
Guest chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
You're back :D

Great chapter. As always. Still haven't figured out what's going to happen to mini-Sakura. Why not have her just merge with Hermione-Sakura? I'm not really enjoying that bit, unless perhaps you're saving her for some sacrifice thing. Eh. It's not like she needs more tragedy in her life but dammit, it's not often we get to read about a kickass Sakura. I'm tired of other fics where she's just part of the team or a carbon copy of Tsunade minus the chest. You have her in the spotlight here and it's great, roll with it.
gonewind321 chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
Neji brand shampoo, now 50% off at the Hyuga clan stores. Lol! Found this:
art/Neji-Brand-Commercial-73613624

Thanks for the chapter, I like your representation of a shinobi war. Did Tenten get her revenge? I wonder...
Gladoo89 chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
I enjoyed a lot this new chapter! I didn't expect Naruto to speak with Neiji about the slavery in his clan, it was a great scene. There as still funny moments in this chapter, mixed with the violence of ninja life.

(Was I the only dork thinking "Well Sasuke, does it mean you kissed this vile kunoi, in order to have her saliva down your throat?" xD)
Lulumo chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Huh, I'm pretty sure Sakura mom's name is Mebuki Haruno...
Wynd12 chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
Woohoo! Love your work! Thanks for writing
phoebe turner chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
Great chapter!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
Gai having some medical training is surprisingly a nice fit.
the whole fight was a bit. it was GOOD. IM a bit surprised that Kumo is being stupid enough to tie themselves with Orochimaru but ah well.

So! a nice fight as well as some surprisingly nice and silly things like debunking the main house vulnerability thing and the enslavement bit! and Naruto showing that when he says Hokage he MEANS it and all that would entail.
still quite nice! and the auxillary forces being apart of the culture was great as well.
M.L chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
You know, I really, really like your story, but I greatly dislike the idea of Orochimaru somehow managing to use magic, or make someone magical. After all, there is no actual magic in this world, the fact that Sakura has it stems only from the fact that Hermione's soul somehow hijacked Sakura's body. Even if she unconciously forced her body to adapt to using magic, there isn't any reson why the eggs in her ovaries should change too. Especially when you consider that (since Sakura's soul is there too, or what's left of it) her body was likely born, let's say, "normal", along with "normal" eggs. And since they obviously aren't needed to use magic, there would be no reason for them to change in a way allowing her potential children to share her skills. As much as I like a bit of drama, someone magical suddenly being made sounds just…I don't know, kind of overdone?
PS I love how close team 7 is in your story. It makes their interactions so much more interesting than in the original. Hope that they will start to interact with other shinobi a bit more too.
3,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »