Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
Luana LS chapter 20 . 2/20
This chapter was very good! Especially the Sakura struggle. And I loved it!
Hiruma Musouka chapter 20 . 2/20
Very nice job on the matches. I like how it seems that the boys are finally realizing that Sakura can kick ass, too.
gibs chapter 20 . 2/20
cool chapter.
Lady Syndra chapter 20 . 2/20
So happy you updated!

Excited for the next chapter!
Tcolt chapter 20 . 2/20
Great chapter once again! What an interesting chapter the next one should be. Cannot wait for the update. Thanks!
Mindmaze chapter 20 . 2/20
The battle's were engaging but maybe I'm biased since to me all your writing is positively captivating. Also I'm so glad that Sakura is facing off against Shika since it means more scenes with him. Ever since that initial chapter here the two of them talk leaving the shop I've been magnetized to the two of them. It doesn't help that fanfic written Saku and cannon Shikamaru are two of my fave characters and I am impressed with how well you write them. Actually if I'm honest I secretly want to ship them in this fic if only a little bit. My fangirling aside on the whole pairing matters this chapter as always was a pleasure to read. I can't wait for Kakshi to actually have a proper talk with Sakura and for more team 7 bonding time. Wondering what you will do for training, if you'll divert from cannon or not. I'd kind of like for Sakura to meet Jiraiya, for all he acts the fool he certainly isn't I'd be interested in seeing what he makes of her. However enough of my whims of fancy the point I was trying to make is that I eagerly anticipate your next chapter and hopefully seeing some of the fall out from what happened to kiba and hinata, maybe team 10 reaction, more shino and well general fall out as I said. Gosh it's going to be hell waiting for the next update.
MoonWatersLight chapter 20 . 2/20
Yes! I've been avidly waiting for this story to update, and it was worth it! This chapter is so good! I can't wait for Shika and Hermione's fight! I just know it will be amazing! Update soon please!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 20 . 2/20
The kumo and shimo fights were very suspicious, and Sakura's mark and feelings during her match just added to that fact. Great chapter!
The Sixpence Messiah chapter 20 . 2/20
I love this story, simply amazing! Can't wait until the next chapter.
bribright91 chapter 20 . 2/20
The foreign politics are shaping up to be really interesting. I can't wait to see how it affects the Invasion Plans. Thanks for posting!
Procrastinata chapter 20 . 2/20
I liked it, I guess, it feels a bit short, maybe, but I'm glad you didn't spend too much time on each match. I am pretty curious about what will happen with the curse seal though.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 20 . 2/20
Better than canon! And apart of me is already predicting the outcome of the Final matches.
DawnMay chapter 20 . 2/20
Amazing matches!
Booker10 chapter 20 . 2/20
Love it!:)
passanger chapter 20 . 2/20
Sakura vs. Shikamaru - that should be epic!
Hopefully Sakura will win.
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »