Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
Nobody Smurf chapter 27 . 9/23
That is a nasty aftermath. Shikamaru isn't going to sleep well for a while. I'm guessing Kakashi is down with Sharingan exhaustion.
Nobody Smurf chapter 26 . 9/23
Jiraiya is a sealmaster. That array had to have attracted his attention.
Good to see Naruto no longer bearing the Kyuubi alone. Now if the others could open up.

-Sakura Spills the Beans-

"OK, guys, I'll 'fess up, too," sighed Sakura after hearing Sasuke's life story.
"You're finally going to tell me?"
"Yes, Naruto. Just please don't tell my mom. It would break her."
"This should be good," muttered Sasuke.
"Just so we're clear, I'm not actually contagious or anything like that." Sakura held up her hands defensively.
"Contagious? I've never heard of a contagious bloodlimit," mused Jiraiya.
"What I do isn't really a bloodlimit, exactly. I think."
"You think?" Kakashi's eyesmile wasn't reassuring in the least, but he tried. He really did.
Sakura sighed.
"I'm a body snatcher."
Orochimaru and Voldemort both snickered.
Nobody Smurf chapter 25 . 9/23
OK, it isn't /quite/ as bad as I thought. He still needs to die horribly.
She and Kakashi really need to sit down and talk about what that seal does. Scratch that. She and Anko need to chat.
Nobody Smurf chapter 24 . 9/23
If Kabuto took what I think he did, he needs to die a slow and very painful death.
Nobody Smurf chapter 23 . 9/23
Looks like original!Sakura is fighting back. Or is it Inner?
Those were fun battles. Sakura especially did well there. Shikamaru isn't a weak opponent by any means, and she actually made him /work/. Troublesome indeed.
Nobody Smurf chapter 22 . 9/23
Kurenai is a good teacher. I've seen solid arguments that canon!Sakura and canon!Hinata should have switched places. It would have been better for both girls.
Nobody Smurf chapter 21 . 9/23
Azumi might not need to ask. They just passed the chunin exams, so it is likely they know other people who entered. It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots and realize that someone entered but didn't leave.

I think Kiba would be satisfied with his funeral.

It looks like Sakura has a trainer for the third stage. O_o I wonder how much of that conversation Sasuke heard. He will certainly recognize his mother's style when Sakura starts using it.

Jiraiya is in need of a good bashing. With Tsunade's fists. ;)
Nobody Smurf chapter 20 . 9/23
That was a nasty set of matchups.

Naruto vs Neji. Good to see Neji put in his place. He needs it.
Sasuke vs Haruka. She had to be the worst opponent he could face: Someone potentially capable, but denying him a real fight. The blow to his ego is worse than anything she could have done physically, including killing him.
Sakura vs Yamane. Considering that Sakura just got out of hospital, and really shouldn't be, Yamane was /very lucky/.
Nobody Smurf chapter 19 . 9/23
So Kakashi thinks Naruto hit Haku instead of Sakura.
And of course, no-one paid any attention to Oto.
That almost sounds like a Goa'uld.
Nobody Smurf chapter 18 . 9/22
Dual curse seals. Even Roach is going to wonder about that one.
Sounds like Hinata's career is over. She'll get sent to the branch family in a heartbeat. :(
On the one hand, they have been through hell, on the other, I feel sorry for whoever has to fight them.
Nobody Smurf chapter 17 . 9/22
The similarities between Harry Potter and Naruto never cease to amaze me. Even the pedosnake in the forest is the same.
Oh, Hinata, no. Kiba?! O_o

Nobody Smurf chapter 16 . 9/22
I've never seen that first test before. Brilliant.
Nobody Smurf chapter 15 . 9/22
Mikoto and Sakura working together could really FUBAR things. Go for it. :)
I think this chunin exam is going to be fun. Someone give 'Mione a hug, she's gonna need it.
Nobody Smurf chapter 14 . 9/22
It is obvious that Sayuri knows something about Naruto, and isn't too happy about him being there, but is still trying to be a good hostess. I'm guessing that Sakura being comfortable around him helps.
If there is any truth at all to 'pureblood' theory, then yes, she has a bloodlimit.
To quote Dr McCoy: 'It's a damned show trial.'
Nobody Smurf chapter 13 . 9/22
It isn't like Zabuza's massacre is a secret. He did it as a protest, after all.
Mebuki is going to get a scolding from Shima in the near future.
The quote is 'Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times, it's enemy action.' Goldfinger by Ian Flemming.
Inoichi is a good choice to talk too. I do wonder who Sasuke's doctor was. Maybe one of Danzo's goons? It wouldn't surprise me.
2,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »