Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
Susnsmsh chapter 32 . 6/15
Thus is an incredibly brilliant story. I hope you update soon!
Hoo boy the fast pace! I'm on the edge of my seat, damn!
Eh...actually Inoichi and Shibi are the heads of their clans. Shino and Kiba just aren't heirs. Well actually Shino probably is the heir but Narutopedia doesn't say that so because Kishimoto hasn't explicitly stated that he's the heir, it's not there.

Also, the four noble clans were Uchiha, Akimichi, Hyuga and Aburame. There's no way all the representatives were present because Sasuke is parading as a civilian and there are no Uchiha left.

By the way please don't take this as me trying to discredit your story, I quite like it. I'm just trying to be helpful, but once someone really misunderstood and things got messy.
Eyesoftime14 chapter 1 . 6/13
This is amazing and I hope that you update it soon.
Tri-kit chapter 32 . 6/12
Waaaaaah! Poor Sasuke! I'm glad Sakura finally told them but now I can't wait for the next chapter! Psych evals! Yay!
Rowen chapter 7 . 6/12
THis is awesome! i love it, when i started this chapter i was like 'oh no what if its the last one' and you wouldnt belive how happy i was to see 30 chapters on it! i love ur hermione/sakura
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 2 . 6/10
It's a good counter to the bell test, and really, why would you follow some random individual out of your classroom? In canon Kakashi allowed an eraser to hit his head, so Team 7 had every reason to doubt he was really a jonin at all, much less their teacher, not without someone their who could confirm his identity anyway, though the dog tags are an interesting idea. Really, now that you've pointed it out it seems a little strange that Konoha would assign the chronically tardy jonin to a team with the last Uchiha in the village and the Kyuubi jinchuuriki and then leave them alone like that. Realistically, its highly unlikely that any enemy would've been able to get to them in the Academy, but it is a curious thing that a village of ninja could be so trusting...though that actually fits canon for Konoha at this point in the story.
Redery chapter 2 . 6/10
This is really good
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 32 . 6/8
hahah good stuff! and honestly I'm actually happy your hanidling the hinata thing like that to young to early, but awareness.. if something natural grows or INVITES itself but young hinata and Naruto in an honest and frak way arnt really relationship.
hell NONE of them are. just flings and stuff. but I like not knowing! I mean the dream has always been akward part turned orgy to just make EVERYONE uncomfortable around everyone else for hilarity but... still.
and other fun silly things...
good stuff? but WOW akward issues way down the line. and hell the sharengang not like awareness and sage mode and spiritual chakra influence on natural chakra to affeact the world, obviously immediate and immense affects are usually by critters like the Sage and his brother but... a full CLAN and the weight saturation over a long period of time... well.

but I like that its a fight and that punching people! not just pretty young womana nd girls equality of the world or... something. equality isn't even the right WORD not being socially a\hardline fal in line? in something.
I dunno. but good stuff.

VERY good stuff.
although Sakura has NO real idea of the levels that are actually player or what level she is going to be on as a player does she? she reconizes that the games actually EXIST but... well.
shinobi. fortified locations are places to sneak into corrupt, sabotauge and and destroy.
actually as a meta thing I'm almost CERTIn that the reason that all high quality samurai lost their prominances is because of mercenary shinobi being the equivalent of raiders, tied into natural disasters given from int he bijju made infixed living conditions a MESS , no good border control, no good resource control... it just bleed them DRY.
but only once jinchurinicks were... codified? like they most likely existed before hand even if a rare practice and tied more to a clans and quests and specific feat than a SYSTEM on it...

anywho. actually having a talk about Mizuki like that is quite well done! really do appreciate her liking someone else as a teacher, lots of them WOUDL have and such a SURPRISE and not really informing people that once knew him... I mean part of it is trusting and people concerns and others is Naruto has better sense for people! porbabbly. as operatiors indiividuals and...
well she doesn't actually her judement... and yeah pure CONVICTION that is apart of their cultures for their more dramatic silly folks are just interesting.
she is SMART but not really WISE is the best way? and assumptions. but smart and inquisitive and hypothesis and.. well.

anywho. GOD do I need to reread everything. good stuff, thank you.
wolfstars chapter 32 . 6/8
I'm not sure how i feel about the rest of the team finding out her biggest secret, the past life... I feel like it will over-complicate the plot, though it would be interesting.

I hope the rift between her and Sasuke can be bridged soon.
embrewing chapter 17 . 6/6
...felt overly edgy and somewhat pointlessly/needlessly dark.
equastar chapter 32 . 6/6
OMG awesome, i really want to put it into my favorite really. But i'm afraid to jink it since all my favorite that i added before completed always seem to be abandoned :( so sorry if won't add this awesome story into my favorite
Eyesoftime14 chapter 1 . 6/2
I hope you update soon.
Hyonnonnaises chapter 10 . 5/31
I can't tell, but did she get her magice wood?
Hyonnonnaises chapter 2 . 5/31
Ohmigerd, I love this. Yes, yes. I shall be reading more.
3,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »