Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
libraryrockerr chapter 24 . 10/9
FUCK KABUTO.

And... Oh great, creepy chibi Sakura... XD
libraryrockerr chapter 17 . 10/9
I gasped. FUCK OROCHIMARU.
Lurker chapter 21 . 10/9
It's nice to see a character reacting to Jiraiya's... antics... negatively. I don't necessarily dislike him either, but his more privacy-invasive habits really do leave something to be desired.
Still really enjoying the story.
Lurker chapter 19 . 10/9
Wouldn't the med-nin have noticed the other bite on her neck when they went to heal her?
libraryrockerr chapter 2 . 10/9
I loved it.
Lurker chapter 7 . 10/9
Yay for friendship over romance!
Also, so far this has been very, very good. I suspect this is going on my favorites list sometime soon.
Myne0 chapter 21 . 10/5
I had looked up the matchings for the Preliminaries, and Naruto was versus Kiba, which was just extra sad.
I'm wishing for Hinata to be befriended by Team 7 now :(
I want Sakura to tell Sasuke she can see ghosts and let him talk to his dad mother or something waaaaaaht
I want Sasuke to not leave like a little b-
Myne0 chapter 20 . 10/5
So instead of Suna genin, it's more Kumo and Shimo focused... Interesting.
Myne0 chapter 18 . 10/5
Damn. Not sure what else to say. A lot's changed. I just hope Sasuke doesn't decide to desert them again. I mean really, why would he follow the psychopath that tried to kill his team mates in canon? I mean, I would hope the slow opening-ups he's been doing is to show us he cares a lot more about them in this than he did in canon. And after all that Herm!Sakura went through here for him... He better fucking not w
Myne0 chapter 17 . 10/5
Wow. Hermione/Sakura taking all the bites, huh
o_o
Myne0 chapter 16 . 10/5
Surprised to see a new exam, yes, but yeah it was good. Gaara's team failed? But their mission... I mean, I guess they can still do it...(?)
I'd love for Hermione!Sakura to come clean. The unbreakable trust and subsequent honesty is lovely to see u3u Imagine her teaching them magic lol.
Her using a wand may not be all that practical in ninja battle? Learn and master wandless magic, Hermione!
Myne0 chapter 15 . 10/5
! I think seeing the ghosts is definitely giving something to look forward to in the future.
Hermione seriously getting her magic is pretty fantastic. All the knowledge she gathered in one life and now this one, that's a pretty big advantage!
Also, the Chuunin Exams feel a bit.. quick. Did the time spent on this O-Hisa thing really equate to the Land of Waves? Well, other things made a quicker appearance too... Speaking of the O-Hisa thing, wasn't the point of the mission to find out info on Shima? What happened to him lol?
I'm excited to see Hermione!Sakura going through these exams with more thought and caution and skill. And, yeah, them learning their affinity was cool too :) (I'm all over in my remembrance)
Myne0 chapter 12 . 10/3
Ghost Haku, ah geez.
idk if the mindscape is a Harry Potter thing, I didn't read the books. But uhh certainly interesting she can simply just clean her mind like that lol. Also that door... made me think actual Sakura is locked up inside somewhere, with Hermione for some reason just taking over.
Hermione's pre-experience with killing won't be an advantage for long. The others will catch up, no? At least, Sasuke will. I don't actually remember about Naruto, I never finished that either lol.
I also wonder if Herm!Sakura gains the use of magic again if she'll have to explain what she and/or magic is...
Myne0 chapter 11 . 10/3
Oh nooooooo
What accomplished little Genins we have, though. And o boi, Hermione's getting her magic baaaack

So weird reading this, and forgetting Sakura is supposed to be Hermione
Myne0 chapter 10 . 10/3
It's certainly becoming a lot more complicated than I was expecting. They were just supposed to check out Shima, and now they got Ginzou and O-Hisa, and now Zabuza!? But why would he be so close to Konoha? They only bumped into him when they neared Waves... But I guess that was because of Gato, he was stationed there..? I guess this is before that, then? _
D-rank turned B? Turned... too many interruptions lol (for them)
3,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »