Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
alice chapter 23 . 5/22
vivement la suite
Wicken25 chapter 23 . 5/22
Oh I hope their is more shiksa action I love him he makes such a interesting character and ...cute love interest.
Conpeki chapter 23 . 5/22
Great chapter! I can't really imagine how the fight went, but I loved the flashlight scene. Brilliant trump card. It's odd to consider a flashlight expensive, but considering the technology in the Naruto-verse, it's understandable. Ahaha. Looking forward to the future chapters, especially the invasion or your replacement plan. :P
angel897 chapter 23 . 5/22
liked it most interesting and enjoyable to read happy you updated again
MMM chapter 23 . 5/22
Thank you! It was awesome to see matches so different from canon!
Gigapode chapter 23 . 5/22
Smart, fun and exciting.
wittyying chapter 23 . 5/22
Brilliant! Love the flashlight at the end! Looks like the preparations are all in full swing as well.
Elased chapter 23 . 5/22
This update made me so happy, all the built up anticipation of Hermione and Shikamaru's match really paid off, because it worked out so well. The part where sakura first was captured, only to turn out that the Sakura we have been following the whole time was but a clone was fantastic.

The fight with Shikamaru was enough to make a point, I think, and if they keep the same priority for getting promoted into Chunin like in the book, I have no doubt Hermione would win. Tactics, preparation, understanding of the enemy, she managed to show all that and still hold back a lot.

Shikamaru was awesome, btw. The way him took note of where she stepped to avoid setting off the tags was impressive as hell, and that ending of their match. Hermione probably doesn't feel too sad about Sasuke and Naruto are each other's equal anymore, I guess?

Now I'm dying for next chapter, but I think I can hold it until next month!
Unca Bob chapter 23 . 5/22
Brilliant work with the fights, good use of what Sakura and Shikamaru had available to them and just about the right length. Long fights can be epic to watch, but to read when you've read one hundred others? Not so much. Good work avoiding that.
KeiGinya chapter 23 . 5/22
Hm... liked this chapter, including the fights, though they lacked blood-pumping awesomeness probably because it was written distantly instead of right in the middle of the action. Granted, that might have extended the sequence in this update into two chapters.

One thing that got me: Hermione not being good at Occlumency. That... is just weird but I'm beginning to realize in this chapter that your Hermione is not classic canon!Hermione - a bit colder (or less passionate), if you may. It has nothing to do with reincarnation but a core difference somewhere... Unless you're going the Lelouch Lamperouge route when it comes to mind-reading, then I guess that works. Did your Hermione not withstand torture by Bellatrix or something?

In any case, thanks for the update.
angrypixels chapter 23 . 5/22
Seriously enjoyed this chapter. Liked Shikamura haha.
gibs chapter 23 . 5/22
cool chapter.
xenocanaan chapter 23 . 5/22
I am so happy you updated! I was dying to see how things would go. I really hope you post the next chapter soon!
Arafell chapter 23 . 5/22
I was just rereading this story too.

Good fight scene. A flashlight as a trump card is actually pretty hilarious; such a common thing, yet so rare in Naruto. For a second I thought they didn't even exist and she'd have to play it off as some sort of unique invention.
Meisa-tan chapter 23 . 5/22
The fight was amazing! You really planned it well. :D I loved how they kept on trying to outsmart each other. I wonder what'll happen when Hermione finally plays shogi with a Nara. That's definitely something to look forward to.

And I'm also very curious about the state of her mind. Hopefully she'll have time to work on it again soon.

I'm definitely excited to see how the war will kick off now!
2,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »