Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
bleedingangel95 chapter 34 . 6/15
Nicely done
TotoroX92 chapter 34 . 6/15
I'm just glad to see an update! Excellent! But now I will have to reread this fic.

Oh no...
anon chapter 34 . 6/15
Oh shit. The Akatsuki have entered the fold. Amazing chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter! Even if it takes months, I don't care. The quality of your story-telling is always worth it. Best of luck with school and work!
Faraheim chapter 34 . 6/15
! Omg

magandakoi chapter 34 . 6/15
Omgggggh! So good as always! I love the compex nature of all the characters. It really adds a great element! I'm so interested in the mystery if Izumo abs curious what will happen with itachi!
Arande chapter 34 . 6/15
This was great! I can't wait till the next chapter.
DBH chapter 34 . 6/15
Good to see you're still working on this. I enjoy stories where the regular cast is dissected and evaluated through the eyes of an outsider. The color and detail it brings to old characters is always an interesting touch, and you do it well.
Nobody Smurf chapter 34 . 6/15
Oh, Chiyo, sol full of hate, and no rescue mission for Sakura to turn things around.
Huh, that pottery must be special stuff if Konoha wants it that badly.
Wait, if Itachi and Kisami are hitting Suna, does that mean Sasori and Deidara are hitting Konoha? Because that is an interesting switch-up, each getting hit by the other's nuke-nin.
Don't stop running is good advice, especially with those two. I see remedial endurance training with Gai if/when they get back to Konoha. It will still be less painful than whatever Itachi is going to do to them.

Thank you.
ope-hana chapter 34 . 6/15
woooooow jesus!
¿que diablos paso?
hahahahhaa
que emocionante capitulo!
¿que hara itachi al ver a sasuke?
¿va a haber otra muerte?
hermione va a desarrollar otro nivel de poder?
¿cuando vas a actualizar?
por favor actualiza rápido... que sea cada semana... tengo miedo de irme y no saber que sucedió con tu historia...
espero tu actualización de nuevo...
Love from a dumb phone
Mariagoner chapter 34 . 6/15
God damn it, you don't let the tension let up even one minute, do you? Clever clever clever to have saved the real "explosions" to the end, even as you built up the tension... only to misdirect us entirely at the last minute. Amazing work!
Kairan1979 chapter 34 . 6/15
Thanks for the chapter.
lunamoon531 chapter 34 . 6/15
Man it's been awhile..
I love how Naruto realises now that being hokage will take a lot of work, its more realistic.
You cruel being, leaving us all with a cliff hanger! I eagerly await the next chapter,
Hope you have a nice day/night,
Love,

Lunamoon~
EraticMind chapter 34 . 6/15
Was it perhaps Kabuto that had approached her disguised as Izumo?
A chapter 34 . 6/15
Holy shit! What an ending!

I was so excited to see this updated! I’ve been sick, and this was really just what the doctor ordered. The diplomatic aspect of the mission was really interesting and well done. And then the sudden change in pace to the attack at the end was great. I’m so curious to see how that encounter plays out.

As always I’m so impressed by the interesting directions you’re taking this story in. You’re such a talented writer and I’m glad you’re still working on this!
3,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »