Reviews for Effloresco Secundus
Fk306 chapter 32 . 5/30
this is great I look forward to the next update
k123 chapter 32 . 5/29
The scene with all three at Sasuke's house, and she relays Mikoto's message to him was so heartbreaking. I'm glad it's all out in the open now though.

Juntoku clan are definitely trying to get in early. They probably would have attempted to grab Sakura's hand in marriage even if she hadn't saved the heir. This is just a good excuse to use.

Oh Kakashi, your descriptions of your chickens had me laughing out loud. Never change.
QuestionsForSome chapter 32 . 5/23
Will there be an update schedule, or when you can do it?
Impstar chapter 32 . 5/22
Okay, I'm not usually a Sakura-centric person, I've read only a few (good ones, I tend to stop reading bad ones early on), but this is possibly the best. Five stars for writing, I can't wait.

Seeing an adult Hermione in Sakura's body, and I think you've done an excellent job balancing her adult emotions with her still being a child in some ways. The story gets quite dark at times, and promises more dark times ahead, but there is no denying the quality.

One question though. Clearly these changes are AU. Is there a butterfly effect going on, or did you just change the world in some ways (no criticism, I like AU stories)?
Wyrd42 chapter 32 . 5/19
It's nice that she finally shared a little information, but strange that she let Kakashi know about the ghosts. Soon or sooner, as there's no way it will be later, somebody is going to realize the wealth of information she has access to. She can't force these ghosts to give her information, she is the only person on the planet, so far as anybody knows, who can pass messages or do things for the dead. The Uchiha ghosts alone should have enough jutsu available to trade to fill a library.
user51s2r chapter 19 . 5/17
Without this interlude, I would just be sitting here going wtf! This helped flesh out the crazy of the chunnin exams so far.

tl;dr -outstanding story!
user51s2r chapter 17 . 5/16
good gawd. I don't recall this fic being game of thrones! you die, you die, EVERYONE dies!

still, very awesome and well written.
user51s2r chapter 16 . 5/16
This story is pretty fucking amazing. I think I have read it before a long time ago, but the second time through is just as awesome. And I just noticed that it updated apr 14 2017! weeeeee!
user51s2r chapter 7 . 5/16
I finished chapter 7, and all I could think about was, 'crap I only have 25 chapters left!'.

Great story. I am trying to read slower and enjoy the story more, but my binge reading is overtaking my patience.
user51s2r chapter 2 . 5/16
I find myself very pleased with your characterizations of everyone so far. I really like your Sakura!
user51s2r chapter 1 . 5/16
I like the premise. This seems like a very interesting story! very well written.
Unless you're going shady ass forbidden jutsu route, there's a hard ceiling on how much power you can gain following rational thought. Most of the most powerful powers are either completely devoid of logic, or horrifically immoral, and even then stretching rational thought.

Another thing, it is actually quite important when you're burning absurd amounts of energy to be careful about nutrients. If you just shove your face with obscene amounts of normal food your organs will begin to fail rapid quick.
tasiakrood chapter 32 . 5/11
me encanta
Alice chapter 32 . 5/8
vivement la suite
3dumplings3 chapter 3 . 5/8
the curious thing i wonder is why hermione decided to be a kunoichi in the first place. revealed later?! foreshadowing?
3,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »