Reviews for Another Angel Down
LilyBolt chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Ahh! You have astounded me again. I thought this was terrific. I loved the change in Castiel in this chapter. He hit his lowest point, and finally decided to help Dean help him recover. I was so relieved that Sam arrived in time to save Cas from the OD. And I was glad also that Dean wasn't pissed at Cas for ODing, but more guilty and worried. It was true to Dean and his relationship with Cas. Dean's words:

"I never found the answer to anything at the bottom of a bottle, same goes for those that hold pills."

That statement really drove the point home, both about Cas and about Dean's own understanding of how ineffective his usual coping mechanisms are. ;) I loved it. Also, the wording in and of itself there was awesome. :D

I loved that Dean finally got Cas to realize he was a part of a family, and that meant everyone would take care of each other. Also, Cas kicking ass on the werewolf hunt was basically epic. Seriously, it was good to see him overcome his feelings of uselessness by saving the day. :D

I sensed the foreboding note in the scene with Nirvana the horse, when Cas sneaks the pill bottle into his pocket. Of course, I've read "The Hunter and The Hunted", but even if I hadn't I would have noticed. The scene was handled incredibly well. It hinted at what is to come, but it did it with good taste. There was no giant dramatic 'oh god I need these pills' moment where Cas cried and stole them. It was just a simple yet huge moment where Cas's weakness got the better if him. Great job!

The Bobby funeral made me tear up. I love Bobby so much, and the way you wrote that whole sequence was just so heartbreaking it hurt, in a good way. :')

Oh, and I thought it was GREAT that Dean and Sam agreed that Cas's 'name' is Assbutt. Lol It was just fabulous. :D

Basically, yet again I have been truly entertained and impressed by your work. I plan to re-read "The Hunter and The Hunted" for fun, but I have already reviewed that story, so unfortunately I won't be allowed to again. But I can already assure you I'll love it the second time through too. ;)

Thanks so much for these awesome stories! Your hard work is definitely appreciated. :D
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Ok, so in my most recent review I said I had midterms to focus on and that it would be a few days before I could read this part if the story. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I was lying. lol I am at school right now and, due to a happy turn of events, I ended up with extra break time between classes. During which I immediately had to read this because "When Angeks Deserve To Die" was awesome and left me hanging. :D So, here goes...

I think you did an amazing job of illustrating Castiel's progression toward addiction, and Dean's frustrated attempts to prevent it. You never shy away from reality when you write. You are never scared to explore the dark effects a situation can have on a character, especially Dean and Castiel. That being said, I want to make clear I see that as a good thing. A very good thing. All the physical and emotional torment your characters are put through, the completely believable madness and suffering they endure... It makes the good moments that much more enjoyable, and it makes the story that much more powerful as a whole. I am cutting this review short because I have to read what happens next! Something tells me Cas should have been more careful about how many pills he took... Gotta find out! :D
mscottsayshi chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
More please!
Zephyira chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story, I think you did a great job in portraying 'addicted Cas' you show how it could become very possible. Everyone was so in character, right down to Dean dragging Cas and around and Sam giving him the pills, loved it, can't wait for more.
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Very interesting story you have going on here..(I had to go back and read the first part so I'd be caught up and I finally finished this chapter.) It's good to see Cas better, and I can't wait to see where this is going! :)
Wolfnight2012 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Just as awesome as the last one!
I can't wait for the next installment!
spnbluecats chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Eagerly awaiting, thanks for the wonderful fic.
the-poette chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I just *love* how both boys are invested in Cas' wellbeing. as much as i love the dean cas bromance...sam usually gets thrown by the wayside but i think he's an asset. i loved how u made sam vital. everything's so in character. i hate ooc with a passion. great writing, and style. can't wait for the nxt one ;)
the-poette chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
CLIFFHANGER! ouch...totally diggin this series. thnx for letting me know about the sequel. on to ch 2 asap ;)
refugeofthemind chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
It's such a beautiful ending, really! I am glad the three are back together, and I especially love Sam for helping Cas, I guess he understands how easy it is to screw up and how terribly difficult it is to make amends. AS USUAL, AMAYZING JOB YOU DID THERE! If I had more hands, I would have given you more than two thumbs up! Am looking forward to your purgatory fic! This had my heart breaking into small tiny pieces and mend itself back together! At the end!
PS Don't worry, I'm done studying for the night so it's safe for me to read your fic! And if you do stop writing, I'd probably just explode! What have you done to me?! I cry when I read your work and then cry some more when I don't!
LJunattainable chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Rats! you've done it to me again. I did mention I didn't like cliffhangers didn't I? :o) Okay, because it's such a good story with such a good cliffhanger, I'll let you off.
Aliniah chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh jeez Cas! What are you doing to yourself! Good chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is tearing up my heart. The different care tactics that Sam and Dean employ seemed very true to their characters, but it just hurt to read how Dean treats Castiel. The last section was achingly beautiful; I could so easily understand why Castiel was acting as he was.
Peace out boy scout,
Gord and V
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Man! You do know how to lay on the angst real thick, dontcha! Ahhh! When will Castiel and the brothers reconcile? I want themto be like how they were before! Dean and Sam has to forgive Cas, esp after all he had gone thru FOR THEM! And Cad has to stop feeling sorry for himself and start being all BAMF like he was before!
UPDATE SOON! CANT WAIT!
This fic was so good! When I saw that you had uploaded it yesterday, I was so happy! But I had classes the whole day and had to restrain myself. Now I'm glad I did or I would have been sobbing the whole day!
refugeofthemind chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!
When I got the update of your story in class and I almost screamed out loud! I really wanted to read it right away but I had to resist cuz I had classes the whole day! Even now I'm supposed to be studying for my O'level practical but here I am crying my eyes out reading your fic!
When will the three boys be BFFs again? When?! I want TeamFreeWill to be back in business! Dean and Sam HAVE to forgive Cas, esp after all that he did for THEM! And Cas has to be back to being BAMF like he was before!
Ahhh! Can't wait for next chapter! Update soon please! :)
Ps: lucky I didn't read in class or my friends would have found me weird for crying suddenly in the middle of lessons! :)