Reviews for Deseo del Corazón
Get jiggy in the dungeons. Good chapter
Abby Gonzalez chapter 19 . 10/21
This story is the best Snape and Hermione story I've ever read in my life! I am currently reading this story in 2015 and I only have 5 more chapters of this story! You said that you will never abandon this story! I know it's been a long time since you continued this story but if you can please do! Or if you make another Snape and Hermione story PLEASE let me know!
Abby Gonzalez chapter 16 . 10/18
Please don't end it this is the best Snape and Hermione love story I have ever read in my life!You need to continue with it because of you don't I might even go into depression! So PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/18
Keep up the good work loving it
HermioneSnape31 chapter 22 . 10/7
WHAT A WAST OF MY TIME TO READ THIS STORY ! WHAT HAPPENS BEXT AFTER THIS ? WHY DIDNT YOU SHOW THE WEDDING DAY ABD AFTER THAT SINCE THATS THE BEST PARTS ! DUH YOU BITCH DO NOT END HERE ! "Well, we can't have that now, can we?" laughed Harry, his grip on her shoulders loosening as he gave her a lopsided grin. Giving a quick kiss to Ginny, he turned back towards her and held out his arm. "Let's get 'Harry'd', 'Mione."

Sporting a grin of her own, Hermione linked her arm through his, before the four of them turned to walk out of the room, and to the rest of her life.

This is the end. Kinda hurts to be saying that. I know that my updates have gotten further and further apart, and that the quality of the chapters, has wavered a bit, you guys have been the best. All the wonderful reviews, and even the negative ones. You guys are the most wonderful inspiration.

Now, I don't want to get your hopes up, but I'm thinking of doing a sequel. It may not be very long, and as any other author (fanfiction or original) I cannot promise that it will be good. But I don't plan on uploading anything until I get halfway through with it. Thank you again, for all of the wonderful reviews, and I will cherish them forever.

I know that his might seem rushed, (jumping to the end, not the updates, we can all agree that those weren't rushed despite my best efforts), and I'm sorry. I love you all, in a completely platonic way.

Chapter 23: Dearest Readers
Dearest Readers,

As I'm sure you are aware I've been holding a poll on my profile about how you'd like the chapters of Deseo to be uploaded. Well I've decided to start uploading chapters, one every 4-5 days, which would put the last edited chapter up at the beginning of December. Then, supposing that everything goes okay, I'll begin uploading the chapters of Sequentia Cor Meum on Christmas.

Now, the part that you guys may not like. I'm going to upload the new(edited) chapters as a new story. That way you can see how much I've changed. And of course, due to the changes some of the earlier chapters wont fit with the rest of the story yet. Like *spoiler alert* I changed when Hermione receives the music/jewelry box.

I hope you all will continue to follow me. As I upload the new chapters of Deseo, which will start very soon, and on to the sequel.

« First « Prev Ch 23 of 23
HermioneSnape31 chapter 20 . 10/7
Why is everyone KEEP putting severus or and hermione under that spell Sonorus Charm to hear what she etc is saying ? "What the bloody hell is your problem?" she screeched. "After all the shit we went through last year, you decide that you want to try and kill yourself to catch a bloody snitch!" She did not notice (nor care) when a Slytherin placed her under the Sonorus Charm. "HOW DARE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO GINNY? SHE'S ONLY BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE SHE WAS TEN YEARS OLD, AND NOW THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE FINALLY ENGAGED SHE COULD LOSE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY. WHAT ABOUT RON?"
Are they married yet?
HermioneSnape31 chapter 18 . 10/7
But he ASKED her to marry him even if the law wasn't there and even though the law was there ! HE STILL ASKED HER ! AND GAVE HER A RING TOO !

He shook his head.

"It's fine." He paused before locking eyes with her. "I have to ask you something, but it's not a part of the game."

"Ask away."

He pulled a box out of his pocket. "I know that we're getting married anyways, but I wanted you to know that I would want to marry you either way. So I ask you this, will you marry me?"

Hermione's eyes widened, and when Hermione's eyes widened, and when He slid it onto her finger and started speaking calmly. "I don't know what words people would use to describe the way that I feel about you. But if it isn't love, I have every faith and confidence that it will be someday."

"I'm afraid," Hermione whispered, so lightly that Ginny had to strain to hear her.

"Of what?"

"That he'll change... after we get married." She sniffled, wiping away at the tears that had start to fall down her face. "I'm afraid that he'll decide that he doesn't want me. Afraid that when we get older, that he'll realize that I'm not, and never will be good enough for him."

Ginny motioned for her to scoot to the side, and when Hermione did, climbed into the bed beside her, before she leaned forward and Hermione found herself pulled into a hug. "Do you love him?" Ginny asked lightly.

"Yes," she cried, "and that's why this is so hard. What if one day he decides that he doesn't love me anymore?"

"Then I'll kill him. And then after that, I'll have Harry and my brothers bury the pieces of his body... whatever's left of him, anyway."
How can she faint after getting the date? I I thought since they clearly know they love each other then she would be happy about the date! Poor severus !
HermioneSnape31 chapter 17 . 10/7
Are you not going to document their having sex parts?
HermioneSnape31 chapter 13 . 10/7
But that's not why he asked her to marry him it wasn't because of the rape

"She told me something that she thought would make me leave her, and I did something that would prove to her that I wouldn't."

Molly looked at him oddly, "What did you do?"

Severus gently and slowly lifted the arm of Hermione's that was between her and his chest, and held the hand out for Molly to see. "I asked her to marry me."

Hermione turned in his lap, straddled his waist. "I'm sorry. I keep asking you questions that in some way, shape, or form brings up your mother. If you want to speak of something else we can."

Hermione's eyes widened, and when his words registered in her mind she started kissing his face.

HermioneSnape31 chapter 10 . 10/7
"Hello?" She called. "Do you have any Argagantuam blossoms and Santerfleeg powder?"

She asked for these and she didn't get them because no one was there to take the order because if they were, they at the shop counter would not have asked her if she needed help in anything :

"What can I help you with Missus?" A kind voice said from behind her.

Turning back around, Hermione smiled at the elderly lady before pushing the four jars forward.

"I need to purchase these," she said before opening her bag and searching for her purse.

The shopkeeper couldn't help but stare at the fact that her whole arm had disappeared into the bag before shaking her head and ringing up the items. "That will be one galleon and eleven sickles."

Giving a guff when the search for her money bag appeared futile, Hermione removed her arm and pulled out her wand. "Accio money bag."

There was a bit of a jiggle before the bag soared out and landed in her hand. Pulling out the necessary amount of coins, Hermione handed them over to the woman, who then handed her the jars. She placed a cushioning charm on them before putting them in her bag.

"Thank you, ma'am." She said, before turning back to Severus. "So I'll see you tonight?"

"You shall," he replied with a small smile, standing aside so she could move past him towards the door.

Hermione returned the smile with one of her own before ducking out the door. The sound of the doorbell ringing behind her. It wasn't until she was sure that she was out of clear view of the Apothecary that she mentally cursed herself for her previous rambling back in the shop.

'Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.' She repeated to herself as she continued down the alley. Deciding to put the thought behind her, Hermione looked at her watch and realised she still had two hours, so she headed to Flourish and Blotts.
So even their date nights will be control? Fucking hell
What were her answers for the booklet ? What were Severus answers 'Five days' Hermione thought to herself.

It had been five days since the club and her cheeks were still turning red at the memory of the way they had danced. And to top it all off, Severus hadn't been angry at all that she had pulled away.

"Severus," she said timidly, pulling him to the side as their friends walked out, "You're not angry are you? That I pulled away?

"No," he replied, giving her hand a small squeeze in reassurance, "I didn't want our first kiss to be in front of an audience either."

Smiling at the memory, Hermione made her way down the staircase. But whatever she had been expecting to see when she entered the kitchen, bouquet upon bouquet of flowers wasn't it. They were everywhere; she nearly tripped over one as she walked around the corner.

"Where did all this come from?" She asked the crowded kitchen.

Harry smiled at her over a bouquet of roses, munching on a piece of toast. "They all came from the ministry. Don't worry, they're not all for you. This probably just means that our wedding dates are already set. There should be a letter for you somewhere around here."

Hermione glared at him, remembering that the morning after the dance was when she had finished the evaluation and sent it off. She had been a bit reluctant when she'd done it, but still happy.

Picking up the letter that she spied attached to the front of the nearest arrangement, she narrowed her eyes at the flamboyant writing on the thick parchment. Stifling a groan, she opened it.

"Dear Miss Granger," she said in a stuffy, arrogant voice, "I just wanted to thank you for the promptness of filling in the forms. As of yet, we do not have a date set, but we will let you know as soon as possible. As to-"
HermioneSnape31 chapter 9 . 10/7
Dirty dancing? Only for Hermione to quickly run towards him, her arms spread out fully as he caught her and lifted her body up into the air. As he lowered her, she slowly slid down his body, her hand coming down to cradle the side of his face just as her feet touched the ground.