Reviews for The OodNoodleSphere
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Don't worry, your Donna was quite good :) especially loved your description of the Doctors meal XD ewwwww
VAPX007 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
"You couldn't possibly make less sense than you're making right now."

He grinned. "Oh, I think you'll find that's really not true."

Great line.

Certainly got a laugh out of me.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Ouran High School Host Club crossover, it did make one mistake. Rose never said words like bloody.
Banana42 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I very much enjoyed this! She-Who-Cannot-Be-Named has no sense of humour, my dear Kina.
IlsvernDime00 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
'"It tastes like someone had a traumatic break-up and cried messily over my pasta," he replied genially. "How's yours?"'

Hahaha great line!

Love these kind of fics! Light and funny and not turning into some kind of mushy romance lol
Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love it
Dobby's Socks chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I liked this very much. Despite your supposed unfamiliarity with Donna, I think you had a very good handle on her character. It was believable and stayed true to her, unlike other stories I've read where she can be rather over-the-top.
I also thought you portrayed the Doctor and Donna's friendship very well. I had to kind of go "Aww" quietly at the implication they shared her plate. Such great friends. I thought it was a bit clever that you led into the next episode at the end. Also, the title cracks me up every time.
It's a cute oneshot and definitely a solid foray into the fandom. Very well done.
Dobby's Socks
Anara Celebvilya chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was quite entertaining. The whole almost normal pasta names thing was amusing.

Liz
Anonabelle chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Lovely and funny! Very inventive. I kind of want to try what Donna had...by the way, she was perfectly in character. I definitely enjoyed it.

Gotta love the Ood :)
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I can totally see them sitting in a restaurant happily sharing a plate of pasta and going on about alien planets, the doctor would be using his fork to make illustrative jesters and Donna would be laughing at him, thanks for painting that mental picture, it makes me smile.:D

As for Donna I didn't notice anything jarring wile reading it so I would say you did alright.