Reviews for Oh You Didn't Know? Yeah, He's Awesome
Hy
longlurkzilla chapter 7 . 5/13
This story is so beautiful that I have to share it with everybody I know. I'm so glad I found it, and keep my fingers crossed that someday, somehow there may be another chapter added.
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/12
yes ron will never just mature and neither will he just work hard, the idiot
Gina chapter 2 . 3/25
Some of us do ;-)
RavenPage chapter 2 . 11/16/2021
I almost forgot this masterpiece exists, time to now recommend to all my friends
yazminzuzume chapter 7 . 11/14/2021
I would say that Cédric and Harry would be a great couple and not that there is something oh well that's how I see it in my head
MunschkinSodomy chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
the inappropriate giggling thats happening at 6:46am is apparently not flying with any of my house mates so ima have to read this at another time
mattcun chapter 7 . 8/15/2021
I can't wait to see the next chapter
LivelyandLate chapter 7 . 7/18/2021
Just a question about Harry climbing up the stairs of the Girls Dormitory….
If he’s already gay then why does he have to specifically think about dicks?
Is he bi !?
mirandaegelsanso chapter 7 . 6/2/2021
Good book
Dark Lady Karma chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
omg! I read this before like ages ago and I just jumped back into the GOF subgenre of HO fanfics. and like this was 100% one of my favorites. like I remember how being adorable in this and honestly I was just picturing the scene when the champions heard him getting hurt by the dragon. and I'm pretty sure it's this fic so super excited!
Cassidy chapter 5 . 5/12/2021
I kinda ship Harry and Fred with the whole display in the hospital wing. Like yeah George cared to but Fred’s worry just have a different vibe if you know what I mean.
Cassidy chapter 1 . 5/12/2021
Omfg! I love this Harry is giving me jack sparrow vibes. And I love both of them, this is effortlessly funny
LivelyandLate chapter 4 . 5/10/2021
This is my third time reading your work
I absolutely loveee your writing style
I mean it's casual but not overly so, descriptions are neither too much nor too less, etc.

pls update
Lady Whitlock-Black chapter 7 . 4/13/2021
I must demand you continue this story! Or allow me too! Please!
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »