Reviews for I Love You, Deartháir Beag
NotJustOneFandome chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
I skipped the lemon but I liked the chapter. You're welcome for being a reader who was their the whole time. I like you're stories.
NotJustOneFandome chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
Interesting chapter. I liked it. Well, not really on the lemon part, but you did wright it good. If I went that way, then I would like it all the way. Hehe, I keep seeing the picture having Semus's skirt blown up by the wind and showing his butt.
NotJustOneFandome chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Hm... I have ye dscded if I forgive him or not. I know I forgive France, but I do not know about England. I guess he can live because I want to see the look on the brats face (America) when he sees that England has moved on, and is healing in a way he will never get to with England. MUHAHAHAH! Even if you don't wright it, I will always have the immage in my head of it
NotJustOneFandome chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
NOOOO! He should of got chopped in a million peices and peread around the sea where sharks will eat them, the the sharks will become England and then England's will be killed and baked into cupcakes. He needs to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
By the way, nice chapter! It was great. I likes humilating England
NotJustOneFandome chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Yes, yes England it is to late and when I get in the PM I swear... This was very depressing. When he talked to Russia, I had the immage of Urikane telling Balerius not to glare because if that happened with her and Russia she would be upset, and then Balerius having a nightmare about that happening to her, and Russia having to explane in fear that he would never hurt her if they did ever do that, and she calming down, then yelling "YOU WILL MARRY ME NOW!" Then Russia hides from her.

Then their was another immage that when it said he was in the stall, I had an Immage of him taking a crap, and having a hard tim, and when England said that it was not to late he walked out without his pants on, then he craped all over the place.
NotJustOneFandome chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Ohhh, drama! I feel sad now. This was a very good chapter, and you do know how to leave a good cliff hanger.
NotJustOneFandome chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
This will hurt Ireland. Well, I wonder if two sertain someones where listning on France and Irelands combersatation. I wonder if they will get suppisous. Any way, this is a good chapter, but, I have to say its some where inbetween good and great.
NotJustOneFandome chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
I had this thought in mind. Like you know how in aniay moves they sing when theirs making a plan. Well the song "Kidnap the Santy Clause" Fits with this because I can see them singing it, or "Be Prepared" with France, Gilbert and Spain singing it.
This is a good chapter. Now for the call! Muhahaha!
NotJustOneFandome chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Sorry that ast chapter I didn't revue. But if you keep wrighting amazing chapters I might have to not revue fo ever! Serrous. This is my favorite chapters.
NotJustOneFandome chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Awww... Your stories are always the best.
sascake chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Man oh man. Only two reviews for this?! You're an incredible writer! This is coming from someone living in Ireland (the North, making me dually Irish and British) but I really do love this, even if I had my doubts before reading. I'm hoping for the rest of the British Isles to be in Hetalia, and I'd love a character similar to your Ireland. Please update soon again, because this really is a fantasticly paced, emotional and entertaining fanfiction!
NotJustOneFandome chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
The Phone Call reminded me of a horror movie., becuase of the rain, then it stoping at "press" and the britsh voice saying something. besides that... I like it.
NotJustOneFandome chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Hm, another great story from the same great author :D