Reviews for The Sword in the Tree
Animekitty47 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Oh, so that's where Glamdring came from. I need to read 'The Silmarillion' one day. XP Anyway, great job with this chapter. :D Congrats on finishing another story!
JuliaAurelia chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Wow, this story has been around in my brain for so many years it seems really, really weird that it's over!

Good ending! Eomer, Lothiriel, and Elfwine are just awwww! I foresee lots of beach vacations in the future. And the story of Gandalf's sword, and why Faramir is meant to have was brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

Great last sentence too!
earthdragon chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
This is such an intriguing story, all about one of my favourite Tolkien heroes. There hasn't been an update since June, so I sincerely hope you are still working on it.
earthdragon chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
This is a brilliant story. Is there any chance of an update, please?
Deandra chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Poor Faramir! You are so cruel to both him and Aragorn! Why not do some cheerful ones where they DON'T get injured!

- Deandra
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Finally, some one recognizes how worth Faramir is! I like the idea of him wielding Glamdring.

I enjoy reading about Faramir and Aragorn's relationship.
Glory Bee chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Wonderful Linda to find a new chapter to this! As hard as it was to see Faramir in such pain and distress it was precious to see the love and trust between he and Aragorn and Eomer must have been torn between his concern for his BIL Faramir and his beloved wife Lothiriel who was in labor with Elfwine.
caritoemi chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Love it! your stories have stolen my heart, I'm glad you continue this story!

Thanks for sharing your genius
Darkover chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Dear Linda: This was a very enjoyable chapter to read, especially for people like me who are fans of h/c. Faramir showed his usual courage and stoicism, although I did wonder if perhaps he did not call attention to himself or to his wounds because he was still inclined to believe that he was not important enough to receive proper care. If so, I hope Aragorn's paternal affection and tenderness helped to convince Faramir that of course he is important. I also sympathized with Eomer's concern about his brother-in-law. Not only has the King of the Mark become fond of Faramir, but he certainly would not wish to face Eowyn's wrath should anything happen to her husband! Still, my favorite parts of this chapter are when Aragorn treats and takes care of the "son of his heart." Loved it! I look forward to the next chapter, and thank you for this one. Sincerely, Darkover
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
So glad to see another chapter of this posted! You know it's one of my particular favorites!
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Totally worth the wait. Congratulations on another brilliantly written chapter. I look forward to seeing √Čomer's child come into the world, should be exciting to see how it will fare, because you never know with you! Always keeping us on our toes, great work my friend.
Nimrodiel chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Thanks for writing a new chapter, I've read all your works but your longer pieces are my favourites. I was afraid you had given up on this one. Keep them coming, please, it's such a pleasure reading decent fan fiction
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
I love this group of stories you have wrote, starting from Shadow and Thought all the way to this story! They bring me so much joy. I've never read stories that evolve around Aragorn and Faramir. But you can't leave it there! Don't leave us hanging. This story has so much potential! And I love you and your writing, just remember that :)
icprncss2 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Time to start nagging again. So...
LordofRhovanion chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Cool, I like the whole Gandalf leaving Glamdring, it seems something Tolkien's Gandalf would do.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »