Reviews for Master Of Art
I'm An Arctic Monkey chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So sorry for the late review but I didn't have an account back then but whatever.

My god this is so beautifully detailed and OH GOD THE FEELS. You're an awesome writer okay.
This was really heart-warming and so thoughtful. I read this again and again because it's so captivating.
You're really talented. Four for you Sam, you go Sam!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You're a beautiful writer
dirtythings666 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
You picked a great name for this work. The story ITSELF is art. Very expressive, beautifully worded, and it made me tear up. You managed to take a fictional character's love for another and turn it into something very real and hard to deny.
Silver Apocalypse chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Beautiful. And sweet.
0ceanship chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
ok that was so beautiful excuse me while i cry forever
alicia4568 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
really liked this, i wish there was dialog though
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow. I don't even really know what to say; this was just fantastic. I really love when one-shots are mostly descriptions. If you're writing something correctly, sometimes dialogue just isn't needed between the characters. And you wrote it correctly. Bravo.
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow. Oh my god. I'm in shock right now. I had to compose myself for a min before reviewing.

Beautiful, sexy, sweet, so EClare like. There are no other words to describe how amazing this was! And your first time writing smut on here? It didn't even feel like smut, it was too beautiful. Okay now I'm just getting emotional over this. This is how I'm going to picture their first time being like because when they DO have sex in the show (it'll happen!) it's how they're going to treat each other.

Amazing, amazing, amazing.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
beautiful.
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
so freaking beautiful! so amazing god i loved every second of it! you have a lot of talent! ;"D
NJCD chapter 1 . 9/15/2012