Reviews for Coping
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Cuuuute! I like Blaine/Marley-friendship. And Marley is a great character, although she will never beat Blaine (according to me) ;)
iMellody chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Good!
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved the idea of Blaine/Marley friendship pretty much the moment that cafeteria scene happened. Blaine just looked so sad and ashamed, and Marley was so upset - and then of course he was the one speaking for the group when they all apologized, and he pulled her onto the stage for "Chasing Pavements." I just adored the entire idea right from that minute. I can see her taking care of Blaine just like this - and goodness knows he needs someone to watch out for him now that Kurt's gone. Thank you for this! :)
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
love love
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
D'awwww, this was cute! I'm totally 100% for a Blaine/Marley friendship and this was a nice take on it. I think Marley is such a sweetheart; she's mine and my BFF's new favorite (besides Klaine of course).
Rowan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this! I was definitely feeling the warm fuzzies during the Chasing Pavements scene when Blaine took Marley's hands and led her to the group. It's like a brother-sister thing and I hope the show explores the possibility of it. If not, well, there's always fanfiction :D
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Can I just say that I love you for writing Blaine-Marley friendship? Because I do lol. They are both just so sweet! Really hoping we get it in the show as well...but I'll definitely take fanfiction like this for now! Great little story :)
EmilyAnderson1996 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved it. I think Marley has already turned out to be one of my favorite glee members. Blaine and Kurt are my first favorites. I have a long list XD
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Before I watched the episode I was all prepared to hate Marley cause she was just Rachel 2.0, but then she had to go and be a Female Blam (Blaine's puppy attitude with Sam's background). plus I ship Jarley, right after Klaine.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
a good one
magicae chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is so lovely! Marley is so much better than I'd imagined. She's wonderful!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012