Reviews for Shattered Snow
SophieUchiha5600 chapter 21 . 7/23
Update soon please becuase the wait is killing me slowly but painfully so hurry please its such a good fanfiction you can't just leave it like that so please update soon, please.
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Jui chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Fuck you Tyki Damn Shitty Mykk! I want to go inside of thee story and beat your bitchy ass! You stupid bastard!
Who the hell do you think you are, you piece of fucking shit?!
Jui chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Panda? No... probably not...
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
I can understand I'm laughing like a maniac so much for innocent little Allen HAH
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
Yoooo I loveeee this story so you have to update... Pretty please? I love you!
VeridianSoul chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Awwww please update soon! So frikin cute!
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
*whine of cuteness*
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
*coronary hemorrhage-ing (heart crazies)* so. cute.
Uke Suzaku Lover chapter 21 . 6/8/2013
please continue this story is totally awesome, I was dreading the time I would reach ch21 because it wouldn't be continued so please update!
mamita chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Allen, but I do not really like it at times, I really like the couple LavixAllen, is my favorite, but Lavi is so "cute "or that this" flirting "sometimes, if I was there would be no couples, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
You know they could just call the police, show them some of the notes and texts, and the medical reports I guess,and get him locked up again.
LifeOfAfallingSt chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
sorry didn't feel like signing in. great job, love the story! good luck with the next chapter.
Have a good day full of sunshine and smiles. -LifeOfA_FallingStar
HentaiTensai chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Aww no smexy times to read, pffft. Oh well it's not like i read fanfics for those anyway

still loving it, so keep writing! :3
HentaiTensai chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
"on the verge of releasing their salty load." That sounded so wrong.

How can you make kanda so cruel... im a huge fan of yullen! D:

Omai omai.. -perv laugh- whats coming next chapter eh?