Reviews for Ties That Bind
bleeb90 chapter 14 . 4/15
What an amazing story, I love it. I'd love to read a one shot about Clint's uncle.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I think you might have a spelling mistake over the title "Ties That Bind" You forgot a L on Blind...
Thousandsmiles chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
Likes!
Smokeye chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Hey, just love ur story, when do u plan do post the story Glass, i'm eager to read more about our avengers family
Coco96 chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
I wasn't going to review (I don't really do that anymore, I'm more of a ff creeper), but this story and PR were great. I never really gave much attention to Clint but how you portrayed him in this was absolutely breathtakingly brilliant. Both stories were great, just thought you should know.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
awesome!
skie89 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I like the universe you have created. The characters are neither too perfect or broken down messes. You have built real depth into them. Clint has proven yet again that he is a professional and no matter his feelings he will maintain his morals and his reputation.
Autumnights chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Beautiful story! Everyone was so in character, and had such playful dialogue, I just loved it. Good quality writing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
nice
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
great chapter, however the only nit-picky thing is that you can't just pull an arrow out... It causes more damage being pulled out than it does going in because of the way the arrowhead is shaped. The two back points (after a google search, the parts known as the 'ears') dig into the muscle and shred it apart if you simply pull it out. You have to break off the part of the arrow with the fletching (the feathers) and push the shaft of the arrow out the exit wound... if there is no exit wound, then you either need it surgically removed (which is preferable) or force it the rest of the way thru and make an exit wound.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
I really liked this. So glad you wrote it. I'd love to read more in this 'verse.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Awesome as always.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
This was great! I love Clint being a BAMF. It is his natural habitat.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Uh oh. this should be interesting.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
I liked it a lot. And I still wanna kick Jack Potts' ass. Or maybe introduce him to the Other Guy