Reviews for Fading
Gah! Please update! I love your story, and it feels like it's been forever! I just can't wait for the next chapter!
Mikey chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Can't wait to see what's up with odd xana is up to something and the team doesn't even notice, I wonder if when they find out if they will go into overbearing big brothers and sisters mode, that would be cute.
Naomi Shihoin chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hi RascalKat, Naomi Shihoin here. I love this story. Odd is my favourite character out of all of them. Please continue this, as I would like to know what happens next. Have favourited and added.
Knux27 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Really enjoyed all 6 chapters, hope you can update soon!
I thought I reviewed this a month ago, saying the same thing, guess I just planned too.
wonder chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I love this story with all ive got please continue it please
MangaLover245 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Please please please update this please!
ssaharadesert chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
OMG I hope you update this soon! I also hope it's a long story, because there is so much you could do with it! This is definitely one of my favorite Code Lyoko stories, and I'm a very picky reader. :) keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Please don't forget about Odd, from the bottom of my heart please. He needs the help of his friends to get through this! In a way, he is just making it more hard on himself by not saying anything to his friends. I don't want him to completely pass out after a mission or something! (Or maybe I do...*insert evil laughter here* (: )
Feather32 chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Poor Odd, he's too stubborn for his own good sometimes. :( I really hope Xana doesn't send monsters while he's on Lyoko by himself. Anyway I hope you update soon, your's is one of the best CL story I've read in awhile. I've actually read Fall already to another good story of course. :)
Anon chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Please, please, PLEASE. Update! It's killing me, I must know what goes down next! For some reason I see Odd with his shirt off in his room, like changing or something, and Ulrich coming in and seeing all the bruises, and getting really worried. Am I close? Probably not. But whatever! PLEASE UPDATE!
hplarkin chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Please don't forget about this story!
toastedCroissants chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
You're doing an awesome job. (: The way the plot is unfolding is fantastic-Odd being affected by the return trip and the wounds he got from the Lyoko battle... very interesting! You now have my full attention. I really want to know what happens next! :D

-toastedCroissants
Muffinmilk317 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
? why did he go to lyoko! you made me curious! great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Please please please update soon! This was an awesome chapter! I need more of this quality writing!
Lord of Tuft chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Another great chapter. I've got to say that things are just getting more and more interesting, especially the fact that Odd was affected by the return to the past. It goes without saying that I'm really excited to see what'll happen in the next upcomming chapters. Keep up the good work, my friend