Reviews for Fading
WintersEdge7 chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Are u gonna write this story again? If so plz update. Story is great.
:-)
Koike chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
And that's the last chapter! This story was really good...what there is of it at least! If you get the chance, please consider continuing this story! I will be forever loyal!

Koike
code lyoko 1fan chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
it has been exactly one year since your last update PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY 3
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Can you please update it's almost been a year since you last updated i want to know what happens next I also REALLY LOVE THIS STORY
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
I have an idea 4 a chapter how about one day when there walking and talking and while there laughing Ulrich slaps Odd's back and Odd yelp in surprise and others ask if he's o.k and Odd says he's on the same day everyone at Kadic has to get a checkup (Like in episode 47 Tip-Top Shape).And when it's Odd's turn he refuses to take off his shirt (P.S Ulrich is there).Also X.A.N.A. attacks and during his attack Odd's shirt gets ripped off and the others see the bruises and they ask what happened and says he doesn't remember(Which is true because he has been losing some memory) and the others find out X.A.N.A. did something to him when he was in limbo and try to save him.
It's just an idea I don't care if you use it and I don't care if you don't use it's It's just an idea
Miss Lib93 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Please write the next chapter soon! I want the others in the group to get brain cells and realize something is wrong with Odd before Xana can do something worse to him. Please don't drop this story! Thanks
Miss Lib93 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
I think Xana infected Odd with something. I'm going to keep reading to find out if I was right. Great story so far. Love Odd
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Gah! Please update! I love your story, and it feels like it's been forever! I just can't wait for the next chapter!
Mikey chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Can't wait to see what's up with odd xana is up to something and the team doesn't even notice, I wonder if when they find out if they will go into overbearing big brothers and sisters mode, that would be cute.
Ryoumafan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hi RascalKat, Naomi Shihoin here. I love this story. Odd is my favourite character out of all of them. Please continue this, as I would like to know what happens next. Have favourited and added.
Knux27 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Really enjoyed all 6 chapters, hope you can update soon!
I thought I reviewed this a month ago, saying the same thing, guess I just planned too.
wonder chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I love this story with all ive got please continue it please
MangaLover245 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Please please please update this please!
ssaharadesert chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
OMG I hope you update this soon! I also hope it's a long story, because there is so much you could do with it! This is definitely one of my favorite Code Lyoko stories, and I'm a very picky reader. :) keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Please don't forget about Odd, from the bottom of my heart please. He needs the help of his friends to get through this! In a way, he is just making it more hard on himself by not saying anything to his friends. I don't want him to completely pass out after a mission or something! (Or maybe I do...*insert evil laughter here* (: )