Reviews for Thought vs Program
ZeroAmada chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Love it so far, sad to see you haven't updated in a while so i can only imagine what happens next :), but if ya ever do update i seriously look forward to it! XD
nomyriad chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
This is excellent! I don't know if you have any intention to continue, but I definitely would love it if you did.

I especially like the attention you give each character.
heather chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! This is one of the best Cyborg 009 fanfics that I can find! Unfortunately, this fandom doesn't get a lot of attention and (in my opinion) the majority of them aren't that good (including the ones I've uploaded; in my defense, I wrote them years ago when I was much younger and hadn't seen or read as much of the fandom as I have now. I'll likely re-write one of them if I can get myself to type instead of read; my new ideas for it would make it so much better and more "realistic".). Therefore, it would be a real shame if a fic this great was never finished.
So, PLEASE FINISH THIS FANFIC! And I know you still exist, you went onto your deviantart account yesterday.
ChildLou chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
There's not enough cyborg 009 on the net. I love your writing, this is really enjoyable. Poor Joe, though!
GreenFantasy64 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
This is a very interesting story! I'm enjoying it :)
I loved that you give every Cyborgs a chance to shine especially Fran├žoise. :) GreenFantasy64
anon chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
please uodate soon, its so hard to find good cyborg 009 fics!
anon chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
more!
Antigone97 chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
yay francoise does something! i love her but sometimes i feel she really wasn't used in battles most of the time except for that one episode but i loved it!
more chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
more, please update soon!
Zoe Blade chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Wow! now i'm really curious what happens next. this is turning out to be a great story!
CyborgMelody chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Great start. It really hooks the reader and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep going!
Nya